Flame Gemios 90 CS

EDIT: This thread has tests only about variations of metal wheels, Metal system and HWS system (Gemios/ Bull/Aquario) Even though on the potential TT list it says: Flame Bull, I did mainly tests with gemios. From now on, tests with only Bull, Aquario & Gemios Please!

2nd EDIT: OP results.

3rd Edit: 1st Edit is not needed.
It is litterally IMPOSSIBLE to win every single time in a beybattle, escpecially MFB vs MFB and not only that but MF libra C145WB agaisnt a 90 track...-.-
Your results seem very fictional tbh
Quote:escpecially MFB vs MFB
I'd say it's the easiest system to manage a consistent win rate.
I bet you Dark Gemios 90S never wins a battle against Earth Bull C145WD

But I agree, this thread is a joke.
If he was a true blader he'd know to buy Storm Capricorne M145Q.
-.- well you battle them 1,000,000 times and I GAURNTEE that Dark will win at least once..
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:17 AM)Master Wrote: It is litterally IMPOSSIBLE to win every single time in a beybattle, escpecially MFB vs MFB and not only that but MF libra C145WB agaisnt a 90 track...-.-
Your results seem very fictional tbh

CS makes the beyblade a bit higher then using RF which also makes it high... i cant do tests now, and ill do them when im home. lets just say that the rock and flame combos beat them most of the time.
BTW i was using a balance type standard stadium.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I will try this out later and post up my results..
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:24 AM)UDC Wrote: CS makes the beyblade a bit higher then using RF which also makes it high... i cant do tests now, and ill do them when im home. lets just say that the rock and flame combos beat them most of the time.

Let's assume they don't.
Gemios is a terrible clear wheel too (might be okay for attack).
This is an attack type, and i used gemios to make it faster to make smash attacks more effective. but when i was using it, smash attacks never happened Unhappy
P.S: im just a 10 year old kid and dont know a lot about physics
Rock has no attack.

EDIT: I would like to say that this is no longer my viewpoint, and has not been for a matter of months.
well, when i tried it rock pwned and showed no signs of recoil.
?
EDIT; ahh, see what you mean. i didnt take that as an insult, though.
Can you make a video of it winning twice in a row?
(Or at all?)
ill try, but i cant do you tube.
...Why?

You can e-mail me the video file as well, I'd just like to see it.
youll have to tell me your email adress, and i know that there is an email button in each box but you cant attach media there. ( not that im filming yet) just press my email thing, type in your email adress and send
Why not put it here? We will all want to see it for future reference.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:57 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Why not put it here? We will all want to see it for future reference.

If he can't use youtube I doubt he can post it because I doubt he could embed it/filehost it.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:54 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: ...Why?

You can e-mail me the video file as well, I'd just like to see it.
lets just say that i uploaded 2 videos, my mom got mad, i deleted them. and youtube age requirments are what, 16 or something? im underaged.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:58 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:57 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Why not put it here? We will all want to see it for future reference.

If he can't use youtube I doubt he can post it because I doubt he could embed it/filehost it.
im probably one of the most technologically advanced kids in my class/ grade so dont underestimate me

countdudoo ill put it up here then.
13 and up.
(Jul. 29, 2010  8:00 AM)UDC Wrote: blah.

This whole post almost made me cry.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:34 AM)UDC Wrote: well, when i tried it rock pwned and showed no signs of recoil.

I've experienced the same thing with rock, so give the kid a break for heavens sake.
(Jul. 29, 2010  7:20 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
Quote:escpecially MFB vs MFB
I'd say it's the easiest system to manage a consistent win rate.
I bet you Dark Gemios 90S never wins a battle against Earth Bull C145WD

If he was a true blader he'd know to buy Storm Capricorne M145Q.
i have it. in my opinion M145 and Q arent very good because their stamina is degrading.