Flame Bull ED145B, Good Defense/Stamina Type?

Poll: Flame Bull ED145B Top Tier Balance Type?

Yes
12.00%
No
88.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
I think this could be a good Defense/Stamina type Bey. I had it it tested once before but, those probably weren't accurate result. Below are the reasons.
1. Storm Bull C145RF is BAD!
2. There was no MF
3. It was in the Super Vortex Stadium (Curse you Hasbro for your inaccurate results!).
Here is a link to the battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfrzPeFq_s0
Here are the reasons I like this bey:
MF- Adds better stamina and more defense (sorry for being noob before).
It also lowers the chance of a stadium out.

Flame- It's one of the best (I
think) stamina wheels.

Bull- It's the heaviest Energy
Ring out so far. This lowers the
chance of a stadium out and
adds more balance.

ED145- Adds Defense.

B- Centers the bey. This also adds
extra stamina to the bey.

Okay, now that I've cleared my noobiness, I would like your opinions on it.

As for the Storm Bull C145RF, I have no idea what came over me to pick that. I just suck at making attack combos. The best I ever come up with was Lightning L-Drago 85R2F and I'm pretty sure if someone tested it, it would suck.
How do you change the poll name?
Stratus G., were you talking about felofilipino or me?
This seems more of a Balance of Defence and Stamina, by the way it performs for me , Uncertain.
There are so many things wrong with this post.
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:41 AM)tyty656 Wrote: This is the only good Balance type I've ever seen. Then again, I hate Attack. Anyways, on a video request I had it tested but, I don't think they were accurate results. The reasons are:
1. Storm Bull C145RF is BAD!
2. It was in the Super Vortex Stadium (Curse you Hasbro for your inaccurate results!).
Here is a link to the battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfrzPeFq_s0
Here are the reasons I like this bey:

Flame- It's one of the best (I
think) stamina wheels.

Bull- It's the heaviest Energy
Ring out so far. This lowers the
chance of a stadium out and
adds more balance.

ED145- Adds Defense and has high
low attack
(can't remember what it's
called) defense.

B- Centers the bey. This also adds
extra stamina to the bey. The spin
track helps the balance issue a bit.

I know it doesn't have MF but, that would turn it into a stamina type. I would like you guys' opinions on this bey and vote on the poll!

This is a Balance of Defense and Stamina
This is Not a Top Teir Balance Type.
Notes on Bolded:
1EeeD145 does NOT have any attack for the fact that it is Free-Spinning
2:Adding an MF will only lean this more towards Defense

(Oct. 18, 2010  3:46 AM)felofilipino Wrote: There are so many things wrong with this post.
Your post does not contain ANYTHING related to the topic at Hand.
So yes..There is something wrong with it.
Another thing who ever said that Storm C145RF was good anyway?
This is more unbalanced type then balance.:\
OK now i wouldn't call it top-tier, but its not horrible. After testing it, in a super vortex stadium, in battles with an attack, defense, and stamina.
I concluded that against:

An attack type ( in this case a Storm Pegasus 100 RF ) it took the hits, but was knocked around alot.

A defense type (Earth Leone C145 WD) It was really out spun, but before it was it didn't really do anything.

A stamina type (Flame Leone T125 S) They were both kind of knocking each other on and off balance. It did out spin mine though.

Over all it had a nice balance of Defense and Stamina. Its not great but it isn't horrible, it wouldn't be a top-tier but its not bad. Its OK.
Hey how can you make the best beyblade out of these parts all of rock leone all of flame bull and half of storm Pegasus (minus RF).
wrong place to ask.

Go to the "build me a combo!" thread.
(Oct. 18, 2010  10:39 PM)xXThe_ZeroXx Wrote: OK now i wouldn't call it top-tier, but its not horrible. After testing it, in a super vortex stadium

You just got hasbro'd.
(Oct. 18, 2010  10:58 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2010  10:39 PM)xXThe_ZeroXx Wrote: OK now i wouldn't call it top-tier, but its not horrible. After testing it, in a super vortex stadium

You just got hasbro'd.

xDDDD but the bey probably wouldnt be the best,
Yeah, it isn't.
The better option is MF Earth Bull 145WD. (A top tier Stamina with a MF, Mold 2 Earth.)

Even though the above still isn't a balance type, it's better than this combo.
To xXthe_zeroXx

The stadium you did testing in is unbalanced and the combos you tested it against arre bad. Flame T125S is a terrible stamina combo and the defence combo would be better with WB. Balance combos don't really work in MFB. If you tested it in an attack staadium against top tier combos this would get crushed.
Somewhat off topic: I think a defence type with CS has a chance at being a balance.
After watching the video a few times over, I realised it SUCKED! The thing would have gotten knocked clean out of the Attack stadium. It only won in that battle because the were no exits. A MF-H might help, but not by much apparently.