Flame 100B

This is about "Flame" 100B, not Rock. Unfortunately, no one has found the time to test it out.
@darkaries24
Rock is horrible on all levels, and doesn't reach lower than Flame. I'm working on a destabilizer here. And the Aries clear wheel is useless. I don't mean to hurt you, it's just my opinion.
Also, you can use Wolf or Escolpio if you want extra attack. The clear wheel can have smash if it successfully destabilizes the opponent. But if you want is defense use Bull.
(Nov. 02, 2010  7:15 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Hi guys!

So I was just toying around with some parts(particularly my Flame ring). I realized that my Flame ring was thinner than my other rings. When I put it together with my 100 track, I noticed the bey was super low. Then i put on the B bottom and tested it. I found that because of its height, it can attack super low parts of the opponent(given the opponent is tall enough). So here it is:

Any face
Any clear wheel (Bull/Aquario would be the best choices. What we're looking for is weight to increase the Bey's defense.)

Flame metal wheel (Found in FSaggitario & FLibra. If you don't have one, Burn will work, I suppose.)

90/100/105 track (90 from Quetzalcoatl, 100 from L L-Drago, 105 from Pegasis, Storm Pegasis, or Galaxy Pegasis)

Any bottom (B, [BS] and D would work best)

If you have any suggestions please post them, I am still trying to improve this design.

Do Not Use BS, it has balance issues
I will be upping a video in a few hours
DarkFox
thanks, it seems that flame aquario had scraping issues in multiple incidents in the vid, which made it a clean 4-4 tie. but the weight and stamina seems good. thanks!
(Nov. 18, 2010  8:06 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: DarkFox
thanks, it seems that flame aquario had scraping issues in multiple incidents in the vid, which made it a clean 4-4 tie. but the weight and stamina seems good. thanks!

What bottom was it?