Fixing All Your Beylaunchers!

(Aug. 18, 2011  8:52 PM)djkkdcb Wrote: what is the stringlauncher's string length

Look on Beywiki.
Updated the OP with a way to use a beylauncher even if it doesn't have a handle Joyful_3
Hey, thanks Cody for archiving this. Really useful.
My handle came off of my LR Beylauncher. Is it legal to tie the string around a metal ring and use that as a launcher? I want to find the cheapest way possible out of this situation.
No. But getting a Suspension (they cost like $5) is a legal solution and putting the string into that. However even if it has no handle, it's still legal!
Why isn't it legal?
You basically cannot attach a foreign object to a launcher. That is just how the rules are.
For those who will replace their strings on their beylauncher, here's a hint: Beylaunchers usually have an average of 7 rotations so length of the string should make the beylauncher spin for 7 rotations. Never use thin strings since there are times that the sting can get jammed inside the launcher.

Nice guide.thaks man this is great.im was fixing my beylauncher and i found it in right time XD
hey guys, my beylauncher lr exploded in my face when I was doing it, but then I figured it out, there is one issue though, my beylauncher only works when you put the cap on, whoch is normal, but underneath the cap, the beyblade gripper thing spins and rubs against the cap, is this normal? Or am I missing a part when it blew up??
I have never heard of a Beylauncher exploding ... What exploded ? It all just came apart ? Are you certain that it was not a fake ?
It wasn't a fake, it had the takara tomy logo on it, it didn't really properly explode though, i think the spring just shot out
it was a bit of an exaggeration, when I needed to recoil the rewind spring, it all popped out and made a cool noise! Joyful_2 Got it with my DX set, it ain't a fake! Do you know why it spins on both sides though, everything is in place, even the little bit that doesn't allow it to work when there isn't a cap...
Please help!! I'm itching to use it!
EDIT: I fixed it, it turns out that both prongs turn anyways, it's just that my left spin prongs weren't screwed on tight enough, so it scraped the lid, fixed!!! YEAH! I am now a member of the ninkampoop society!!
(Mar. 26, 2012  7:02 PM)apple1075 Wrote: It wasn't a fake, it had the takara tomy logo on it, it didn't really properly explode though, i think the spring just shot out

Oh so you open the spiral spring case, but moved the spring to much? if thats the case just coil it back up and place in the correct area, and coiled to the correct side. (look at the vids for added info)

Lol, Funny Bunny, we always have small mess ups or complete brain dead moments, thats how we know where human, at least you fixed it now Joyful_2

Edit: Opps, forgot about the time thing, thought Funnys post was recent... well theres a brain dead moment for me... soz for the Necro
It's quite alright Callum, the more people who see, the better. Wink

Your welcome Russo, I couldn't have done it without a bunch of other people!
Thanks a lot for this thread,I've recently broken my fourth beylauncher but i'm too lazy to fix it and I already ordered another one and a suspension so hopefully it doesn't break. I guess i launch way tooo hard,like Hulk or something,haha. Rubberbands work like bey launcher suspensions as well,BeybladeGeeks came up with the idea. Here are some pics:
Beylauncher L: Regular Beylauncher:
The idea of using rubber bands came way before BeybladeGeeks thought of it, hah. It even used to be legal for the World Beyblade Organization tournaments, but we decided to ban it after a while because TAKARA-TOMY had released many pieces of equipment to essentially do the same job, in a more official and authorised way.
(Apr. 24, 2012  12:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The idea of using rubber bands came way before BeybladeGeeks thought of it, hah. It even used to be legal for the World Beyblade Organization tournaments, but we decided to ban it after a while because TAKARA-TOMY had released many pieces of equipment to essentially do the same job, in a more official and authorised way.

Its not as helpful today but I guess but it still works well if your just like playing around and its cheap Smile
The spring came out of my lr burst bey launcher
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:09 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The spring came out of my lr burst bey launcher

I think you should check the dates on these things. The last post in this thread was from April 2012.
(Oct. 18, 2018  8:18 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:09 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The spring came out of my lr burst bey launcher

I think you should check the dates on these things. The last post in this thread was from April 2012.
Well, this is a repair thread. I need help on a repair. Therefore I think it is justified

I get that Halloween is coming up, but Necromancy is frowned upon in these parts.
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:03 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

I get that Halloween is coming up, but Necromancy is frowned upon in these parts.

I have an issue, I need a solution
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:45 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:03 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I get that Halloween is coming up, but Necromancy is frowned upon in these parts.

I have an issue, I need a solution
Have you tried the steps shown in Kevo's video on the same? If you want me to share the link, let me know! You might have to fix a few steps and follow the video from where you need it. 
It might require you to unscrew your launcher though.
Hope this helps!