May

First tournament in Israel (CANCELLED)

Tel Aviv, Israel
dizengoff center

dizengoff center
17:00 on 05/11/2023
Format
Metal Fight Limited

A limited amount of official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook

Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This will be the first chance for the Israeli audience to participate in a metal fight limited tournament, will there be prizes? who knows! (but most likely yes) come and see for yourself, and take a part in making the hobby have a place here!
 make sure to bring to bring 3 legal beys, up to 3 launchers, and a lot of spirit

the tournament is structured as a P3C1 with deck match type finals and will use the burst stadium

for other questions, suggestions and help, you can reply here or ask at beyblade.il on Instagram

if you have more stadiums for official play or free play you are encouraged to bring one with you!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
I just want to say making it a metal fight tournament is a bad idea. Burst is much more popular.
(May. 02, 2023  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: I just want to say making it a metal fight tournament is a bad idea. Burst is much more popular.
That’s a bit rude don’t you think? Organizer should be free to host whatever they want. If you think your way of hosting is better go ahead and go through the Organizer Process. Let them host what they want and if you don’t like that become a host yourself. It’s a very hard job with lots of critism and can get very annoying.

Ask Th!nk if you’re worried about the potential turnout of your tournament. He can make posts attracting the attention of people so they’ll see if they want to join. I wish you luck for your first tournament!
(May. 03, 2023  1:35 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(May. 02, 2023  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: I just want to say making it a metal fight tournament is a bad idea. Burst is much more popular.
That’s a bit rude don’t you think? Organizer should be free to host whatever they want. If you think your way of hosting is better go ahead and go through the Organizer Process. Let them host what they want and if you don’t like that become a host yourself. It’s a very hard job with lots of critism and can get very annoying.
I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying that in Israel MF is not that popular anymore, TT and Hasbro metal beys are not even sold in Israel for years. Of course the Organizer can host whatever he/she wants. I can become a host, but I'm just trying to help.
Not really you can find some new-boy beys in here for 30 shekels, not only that because the Hasbro ver of burst is worse than the fakes in term of burst resistance and even build quality sometimes , Wich hugely made the burst to fall in terms of popularity among the older fans ,
Even more most people here are aware of the mfb format, they grow on it unlike burst some of them (like me) still have some beys from the 201x area.
(May. 03, 2023  5:18 PM)devekmasriah Wrote: Not really you can find some new-boy beys in here for 30 shekels, not only that because the Hasbro ver of burst is worse than the fakes in term of burst resistance and even build quality sometimes , Wich hugely made the burst to fall in terms of popularity  among the older fans ,
Even more most people here are aware of the mfb format,  they grow on it unlike burst some of them (like me) still have some beys from the 201x area.
Real TT or Hasbro beys? Tell me where to buy.
New boy considered legit and you can find in Hapirat Haadom
in center 1 in Jerusalem you probably can find it in other game stores too
(May. 03, 2023  7:09 PM)devekmasriah Wrote: New boy considered legit and you can find in Hapirat Haadom
in center 1 in Jerusalem you probably can find it in other game stores too

I have only seen crappy Speed Storm beys and fakes.
And there's a shop named A shop in Ben-Shemen which sells tt beys I know that some are real and some are rapidity and there's a good chance that some are mid-fakes
(May. 04, 2023  4:13 PM)devekmasriah Wrote: And there's a shop named A shop in Ben-Shemen which sells tt beys I know that some are real and some are rapidity and there's a good chance that some are mid-fakes
Are you sure? Because I doubt TT metal fight beys are still available to buy.
Yup that's right. I did research the other day on New Boy and they made real Takara product for Plastic gen and MFB. I believe now they may make fakes for burst, correct me if im wrong.

Good luck to everyone! It's awesome to see another country get started with their own scene!
(May. 04, 2023  8:56 AM)devekmasriah Wrote: at what time will the tournament start?

tournament starts at 17:00 for registration in challonge and deck signup

(May. 04, 2023  7:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 04, 2023  4:13 PM)devekmasriah Wrote: And there's a shop named A shop in Ben-Shemen which sells tt beys I know that some are real and some are rapidity and there's a good chance that some are mid-fakes
Are you sure? Because I doubt TT metal fight beys are still available to buy.

I bought a couple of newboy beys last week in toys are us, I have the boxes and the codes are legit

and as for your concern, burst vs metal fight is a discussion that was held already, I have made a form and sent to everyone I could, and there was a large consensus that most people who saw it are up for the metal due to nostalgia
more than that, due to most beys sold on aliexpress are burst, most of the burst beys I encountered people purchasing in Israel are fake, but a tournament will be held if shown that enough people ask for it, with this event I can almost guarantee enough people for ranked, and I have decided to let that be the deciding factor (with assist from the form results)
(May. 06, 2023  7:00 AM)TheCollector.IL Wrote:
(May. 04, 2023  8:56 AM)devekmasriah Wrote: at what time will the tournament start?

tournament starts at 17:00 for registration in challonge and deck signup

(May. 04, 2023  7:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: Are you sure? Because I doubt TT metal fight beys are still available to buy.

I bought a couple of newboy beys last week in toys are us, I have the boxes and the codes are legit

and as for your concern, burst vs metal fight is a discussion that was held already, I have made a form and sent to everyone I could, and there was a large consensus that most people who saw it are up for the metal due to nostalgia
more than that, due to most beys sold on aliexpress are burst, most of the burst beys I encountered people purchasing in Israel are fake, but a tournament will be held if shown that enough people ask for it, with this event I can almost guarantee enough people for ranked, and I have decided to let that be the deciding factor (with assist from the form results)
I understand, well can you tell me where did you buy legit Metal fight TT beys.
ABshop
toysRus
hapirat haadom
some of the examples that came to mind...
(May. 06, 2023  1:58 PM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: ABshop
toysRus
hapirat haadom
Checked all of them, only seen Speedstorm beys.
Im actually curious as to if burst or metal fight is more popular in Israel. Its fun to learn about other countries and their trends!
(May. 06, 2023  3:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 06, 2023  1:58 PM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: ABshop
toysRus
hapirat haadom
Checked all of them, only seen Speedstorm beys.
Check again, if needed I will dm you with links for said abshop to get exactly the beys you need
(May. 07, 2023  5:55 AM)TheCollector.IL Wrote:
(May. 06, 2023  3:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Checked all of them, only seen Speedstorm beys.
Check again, if needed I will dm you with links for said abshop to get exactly the beys you need

That would be very much appreciated.
Late congrats and good luck! I wish for this new area to prosper well with a great community! Smile
なぜ大会は日本国外で開催されるのですか?日本はベイブレード発祥の地
(May. 09, 2023  3:29 PM)Gavi2009 Wrote: なぜ大会は日本国外で開催されるのですか?日本はベイブレード発祥の地
World Beyblade Battle Associationは日本でのみ運営されているため、World Beyblade Organizationは世界中の人々がそれを主催することを許可しています.
私は日本語を話せません、これは翻訳されています。悪い文法でごめんなさい.
I still can't find metal fight beys.