Fire Force Thread

Im assuming this is an Anime because ive never heard of it
(Aug. 25, 2020  4:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im assuming this is an Anime because ive never heard of it

Yeah, it's an anime about fighting fire with fire, both literally and figuratively. It's being animated by Kyoto Animation, which was victim to an arson attack a bit over a year ago. Not sure if you've heard of that incident.
(Aug. 25, 2020  4:30 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2020  4:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im assuming this is an Anime because ive never heard of it

Yeah, it's an anime about fighting fire with fire, both literally and figuratively. It's being animated by Kyoto Animation, which was victim to an arson attack a bit over a year ago. Not sure if you've heard of that incident.

I researched it but let me guess the cause? Plagiarism i think
(Aug. 26, 2020  6:25 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2020  4:30 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, it's an anime about fighting fire with fire, both literally and figuratively. It's being animated by Kyoto Animation, which was victim to an arson attack a bit over a year ago. Not sure if you've heard of that incident.

I researched it but let me guess the cause? Plagiarism i think

The person that committed arson accused the studio for plagiarism, but there was never enough evidence to prove that they actually plagiarized. Either way, it's not justification for such a horrendous attack.
! A Fire Force Thread!? Fire Force is an anime I really love I just really like everything about it the story, the action, the characters. Also the creator of Fire Force also created Soul Eater which is one of my favorite animes.
EDIT: Also on another note I just realized this is my 700th post... cool.
(Aug. 27, 2020  5:17 AM)MrBlade Wrote: ! A Fire Force Thread!? Fire Force is an anime I really love I just really like everything about it the story, the action, the characters. Also the creator of Fire Force also created Soul Eater which is one of my favorite animes.
EDIT: Also on another note I just realized this is my 700th post... cool.

Ayyyyy...... (but i didn't watch soul eater Unhappy