Fire Emblem Beylogger Faceplates!

I recently got a Beylogger Plus and I designed some Fire Emblem themed faceplates for your Beyloggers! Smile

[Image: fire_emblem_beylogger_set_1_by_falco276-dc4ux0d.png]

There are a total of six I created:
  • Divine Dragon Naga Emblem with Exalted Brand from Awakening. 
  • Divine Dragon Naga from Awakening.
  • Hoshido Emblem with Light Dragon symbol from Fates: Birthright.
  • Nohr Emblem with Dark Dragon symbol from Fates: Conquest.
  • Valla Emblem with Invisible Dragon symbol from Fates: Revelation.
  • Emblia Emblem with Askr symbol from Heroes.

Since they are placed together as a set, I suggest you to snip each one individually and set them to the correct dimension:

Dimensions: 44mm by 23.8mm or 1.73 in. by 0.94 in.

Pixel Dimensions: 166 by 89 

If you want to request more designs (whether Fire Emblem or not), please reply! Smile

P.S I might share out some epic designs from my fantasy book, Knights vs Dragons!
Dude, those are awesome!!! I love the design!!
(Mar. 03, 2018  11:59 PM)Falco276 Wrote: I recently got a Beylogger Plus and I designed some Fire Emblem themed faceplates for your Beyloggers! Smile

Since they are placed together as a set, I suggest you to snip each one individually and set them to the correct dimension:

If you want to request more designs (whether Fire Emblem or not), please reply! Smile

P.S I might share out some epic designs from my fantasy book, Knights vs Dragons!

Would you be willing to make a custom one specifically for one person (being myself lol)? It’s just I don’t know how to make these customs logger sheets and I’ve see many beytubers with really cool custom sheets that relate to them. It’s just something cool that I feel can add a lot to beyblading itself.
(Mar. 04, 2018  2:32 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: Dude, those are awesome!!! I love the design!!

Haha, thanks so much! Grin

I just decided to create these because I'm a huge fan on Fire Emblem. Smile

(Mar. 04, 2018  3:15 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2018  11:59 PM)Falco276 Wrote: I recently got a Beylogger Plus and I designed some Fire Emblem themed faceplates for your Beyloggers! Smile

Would you be willing to make a custom one specifically for one person (being myself lol)? It’s just I don’t know how to make these customs logger sheets and I’ve see many beytubers with really cool custom sheets that relate to them. It’s just something cool that I feel can add a lot to beyblading itself.

Haha, not really. Just everyone that is fan or not a fan of Fire Emblem is welcomed to use these designs. 

If you want to create your own I suggest you to visit this WBO thread for the template. Smile