Finally!

My name -as you see; is Dark Wolf Chaos. You can probably surmise that I have a "thing" for the Dark Wolf Bey. Oh, please; save the griefing for later. It's not just Dark Wolf, but all the Beys I like. It's just that Dark Wolf was my first Tomy Bey.

I'm relatively new to the scene, having seen the anime on Cartoon Network a few times. I think Beyblade's an interesting take on something that's existed for centuries; tops.

Drop me a line sometime, folks.
Oh no, the wrath of out-classed parts XD

Welcome to the WBO, Wolfie XD
-laughs; I live in fear. And thank you for the greeting, Insmoniac.

I find myself a rare breed; a 20-something playing with tops. I'm sure there's plenty of jokes to be had.
Why thank you, MasterBladerX.
(Aug. 27, 2012  11:20 AM)Dark Wolf Chaos Wrote: I find myself a rare breed; a 20-something playing with tops. I'm sure there's plenty of jokes to be had.

Hm, not really. Since most of the moderators and committee are around or above 20. And the advanced members are also around that age. All in all, you shouldn't be feeling singled out by your age. We could use some wise old guys around XD

-laughs uproariously; "Wise old guys", he says. If anything, I'd be encouraging half of you to lie. And the other half to steal, which if you think about it, is just lying about which stuff is yours. LOL.
wlcm dark wolf chaos
a man with decent out classed parts
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
My first Beyblade was also Dark Wolf, and I'm sure it's the same for many, haha.

I am 20 myself. Smile

Oh, and by the way...WELCOME! Read the rules too, kthxbai
Welcome!enjoy your stay
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.

If you want signature or Avatar Visit my shop...
Welcome to the WBO! Have fun and don't cause any trouble.
(Aug. 27, 2012  11:20 AM)P-OrionChaos Wrote: -laughs; I live in fear. And thank you for the greeting, Insmoniac.

I find myself a rare breed; a 20-something playing with tops. I'm sure there's plenty of jokes to be had.
Your new and yet your already making me feel puny

Anyway,Welcome!I'm Lord Voldemort(not litterally lol)!PM me if you want a list of competive non-4D combos.It's kinda my specialty