Fever and Flow

[Image: beeil7.png]

The image is a Beedrill. I found it on one of the chan's boards. Thought it looked really ace, so I used.

I did not render the image before beginning. It would remove a few of the effects of the original, which had lots of motion blurring on the drills. I did not want it to look severed, so I left it as is. I guess it's practice for using images without taking out backgrounds or background colors.

I went for a sort of subtle approach to the background effects (compared to the shininess of my other works, so it's a bit "turned down").

Emphasis on Beedrill and the drills. Hence, it's darker.

Later on I will try a variant of the effects going downwards instead of flowing more horizontally. I think it'll flow better if going downwards a bit (realized this by the time I was finished)..

Unsure of text. I suck it text. I'll fix later. But, text is white so it does not contrast as much to everything else in the piece.

The name "Fever and Flow" describes the frenzy (fever) Beedrill is in (look at it's eyes lol). Flow is the flow of the effect.

Right now it's time for sleep.
bugturtles Wrote:I went for a sort of subtle approach to the background effects (compared to the shininess of my other works, so it's a bit "turned down").

Very good.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:I went for a sort of subtle approach to the background effects (compared to the shininess of my other works, so it's a bit "turned down").

Very good.

Very very good!

I like this one. Just one suggestion, maybe the "bugturtles" text could follow the flow of the rest of the signature?