FeBEYary Bash!!! [Ruston, Louisiana, USA]

on
Hosted by
  6 God
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: FeBEYary Bash!!!
Date: February 22, 2014. Registration will start at 11:00 (don't forget: $5 per person or $10 for a blader passport and you can come to WBO tournaments free for a whole year! If you don't pay the entrance fee you will not be allowed to play in the tournament.), the actual tournament will start at 11:30. There will be a lunch break at noon and the tournament will continue after.

Prizes: TBD
Venue: Magnolia Drive
Ruston, LA, 71270

Official Park Webiste: http://mapofplay.kaboom.org/playspaces/24922

Expected Turnout:

Confirmed:
-Me
-Ddog
-Cadenthecoolguy
-Duive
-Demontre
-Lawson_3
-3 Non-Registered members

Possible:

-xKaidranzerX
-Drpepsidew
-Oniokami
-DRAGON KING
-DRAGON PRINCE

Format: BB-10, Round Robin .

Additional information: This will be Louisiana's first official WBO bey tournament! The judges will be myself, DRAGON KING and Duive (he will most likely judge only mine and DRAGON KING's matches).

NOTE: if you are caught thieving you will be reported to a committee member and very possibly given a severe warning. I can't emphasize enough how we DO NOT allow thieving in our tournaments.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I think TWT can get more ppl. plus, if just me and my brother confirm, we'll have almost enough (we'd be missing one person).
Yeah I know I can get more confirmed people, since the venue has changed. I already know 3 people I've talked to and they're confirmed.
(Feb. 16, 2014  2:30 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Put me as a Maybe.
Damn, that's unfortunate. Lets hope you guys make the limit though!
(Feb. 17, 2014  9:58 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2014  2:30 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Put me as a Maybe.
Damn, that's unfortunate. Lets hope you guys make the limit though!

Your telling me. I have a decent chance of making it though, can't let TheWhiteTiger dominate Wink
i have a good idea for those who can't make it if you still need people you could always ask them what there 3 beys where going to be and try to build them and then have those be like we actually played because i really wanted to come stuff just sadly came up
(Feb. 19, 2014  7:11 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i have a good idea for those who can't make it if you still need people you could always ask them what there 3 beys where going to be and try to build them and then have those be like we actually played because i really wanted to come stuff just sadly came up

That's kinda against the rules, but maybe for Freeplay =D
Wow! I just realized this tournament is tommorow! Good luck to everyone, and make the best bladers win! Hopefully this event turns out as planned! Smile
Go DK (sorry TLK) and TWT!
Good luck to everybody tomorrow go TheLibraKing!
Thanks guys Smile

If I go I sure will try to take the win XD
(Feb. 22, 2014  1:37 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Thanks guys Smile

If I go I sure will try to take the win XD
Today is the day your rap will change. xd

Otherwise just PM me if you need anything on the way.
Results~:

First: TheLibraKing
Second: Dylan_the_Dork
Third: TheWhiteTiger

Dumb F230....
I got first , TWT got second.

Edit:beaten
I got 3rd lol, but it wasn't fair!!
Congratulations to all of the placers! And congratulations on the successful tournament, TWT!

Final scores, records?
(Feb. 22, 2014  9:04 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: I got 3rd lol, but it wasn't fair!!

Yeah, me and Dylan_TheDork got cheap wins since your F230 malfunctioned and your EWD was fudged in the finals. Atleast you placed though.

Thanks for hosting it!

midnight: I went 8-1, the only one that beat me was TWT but I beat him in the finals.
(Feb. 22, 2014  9:00 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: I got first , TWT got second.

Edit:beaten

NICE! I knew you could do it.
midnight, Dylan went 7-2, I went 6-3. If I had just stucked to Duo and used my 2 Re-Shoot clauses!

It was really fun.
(Feb. 22, 2014  11:54 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: midnight, Dylan went 7-2, I went 6-3. If I had just stucked to Duo and used my 2 Re-Shoot clauses!

It was really fun.
Extremely.

Hilarious how all the placers won with non-top tier combos XD
(Feb. 22, 2014  11:56 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2014  11:54 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: midnight, Dylan went 7-2, I went 6-3. If I had just stucked to Duo and used my 2 Re-Shoot clauses!

It was really fun.
Extremely.

Hilarious how all the placers won with non-too tier combos XD

I used mini-beys to win (Duo/Girago Dragooon 100/105EWD and Girago Dragooon 100RF), non top-tier combos can win. Smile
(Feb. 22, 2014  11:58 PM)Aquamarine Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2014  11:56 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:

It was really fun.
Extremely.

I used mini-beys to win (Duo/Girago Dragooon 100/105EWD and Girago Dragooon 100RF), non top-tier combos can win. Smile
I'm not saying they can't, but it was cool to have a wide variety of unique combos to battle, like Scythe aquario W145SD, Death Orso H145D, Reviser killerken W145WD etc.

All in all, Me and my brother had a blast. It was also cool to judge Smile
(Feb. 23, 2014  12:22 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2014  11:58 PM)Aquamarine Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2014  11:56 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Extremely.

I'm not saying they can't, but it was cool to have a wide variety of unique combos to battle, like Scythe aquario W145SD, Death Orso H145D, Reviser killerken W145WD etc.

I'm you all had fun! Hopefully Lousiana continues to burst up with members!

Also TheLibraKing, I just realized you'll be catching up to me in points soon enough with that amazing record, haha. Smile

One more thing, was anybody able to get footage, and or photos?
(Feb. 23, 2014  12:25 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2014  12:22 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2014  11:58 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: I used mini-beys to win (Duo/Girago Dragooon 100/105EWD and Girago Dragooon 100RF), non top-tier combos can win. Smile

I'm you all had fun! Hopefully Lousiana continues to burst up with members!

Also TheLibraKing, I just realized you'll be catching up to me in points soon enough with that amazing record, haha. Smile

One more thing, was anybody able to get footage, and or photos?
Yep. We got a whole bunch a footage, along with selfies Argh! lol

Not sure they'ed be cool with posting them though, since it showed our faces.
Yeah we video taped on TheLibraKing's mobile device

@TheLibraKing, blame Matthew not me lol.
Congrats to the placers!