FeBEYary Bash!!! [Ruston, Louisiana, USA]

on
Hosted by
  6 God
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: FeBEYary Bash!!!
Date: February 22, 2014. Registration will start at 11:00 (don't forget: $5 per person or $10 for a blader passport and you can come to WBO tournaments free for a whole year! If you don't pay the entrance fee you will not be allowed to play in the tournament.), the actual tournament will start at 11:30. There will be a lunch break at noon and the tournament will continue after.

Prizes: TBD
Venue: Magnolia Drive
Ruston, LA, 71270

Official Park Webiste: http://mapofplay.kaboom.org/playspaces/24922

Expected Turnout:

Confirmed:
-Me
-Ddog
-Cadenthecoolguy
-Duive
-Demontre
-Lawson_3
-3 Non-Registered members

Possible:

-xKaidranzerX
-Drpepsidew
-Oniokami
-DRAGON KING
-DRAGON PRINCE

Format: BB-10, Round Robin .

Additional information: This will be Louisiana's first official WBO bey tournament! The judges will be myself, DRAGON KING and Duive (he will most likely judge only mine and DRAGON KING's matches).

NOTE: if you are caught thieving you will be reported to a committee member and very possibly given a severe warning. I can't emphasize enough how we DO NOT allow thieving in our tournaments.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Congrats on getting it approved, I can't wait to see Louisianas future tournaments.
Thanks man! Hopefully things turn out well.
Okay so I've edited the OP with the street name for the park, becuase the other one is the wrong park that is across from the actual park, so for those coming, look on the sides of a Zoological Park in Alexandria. One side there will be a Baseball Park, go to the other side, and you should be there.

Sorry for the inconveneience, the parks are very close. Masonic Dr. is a really enormous road that connects to a 4-way intersection, so be careful!
Parking lot view of park
Google earth view of park
Distance from Alexandria Zoo

EDIT: Yay! It got added to the OP! Grin
Damn, guys, I added this event to the BeyMap and wanted to go send invites to people around, but there are absolutely no Bladers within at least twenty-five miles of that park. Are you all even signed up on the BeyMap ? That would really help for future tournaments.
(Jan. 23, 2014  2:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn, guys, I added this event to the BeyMap and wanted to go send invites to people around, but there are absolutely no Bladers within at least twenty-five miles of that park. Are you all even signed up on the BeyMap ? That would really help for future tournaments.

I'm not for privacy reasons (last time I searched around LA Kira was though.) me and " Kira " looked around the forums and found a couple Louisiana bladers but most were retired ( like Death kid and some other guy.), just came on a couple times then never again etc.

EDIT: I added myself Smile

EDIT 2: why does the beymap say the tournament is on the 14th? It must be a glitch....
I already PM'd 2 actuve bladers in the Alexandria area, one hasn't responded because I sent it two days ago. The other is a "retired" blader. I live approximately 84 miles from Alexandria, so that's why it doesn't show me that close. Lawson_3, Demontre, Ddog, and Cadenthecoolguy also live in my area. Duive is nearly 150 miles from the tournament.(Lufkin, TX) And I'm unsure about Slashman1.
Go DRAGON KING. You can place in this one.
Tips for everyone (Click to View)
(Jan. 26, 2014  1:46 AM)Aquamarine Wrote: Go DRAGON KING. You can place in this one.

Thanks! Grin I'll take them all on with poison tempo 230S Smile

What do u mean "teaming up"?
I'm guessing he means no taking partnership. Like don't team up with "Kira" as it will not help as you might battle during the final round.
(Jan. 26, 2014  2:10 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2014  1:46 AM)Aquamarine Wrote: Go DRAGON KING. You can place in this one.

People looking behind each other's backs and making counter's as well as sharing the counters to beat one person. Are you really going to use that. Use Beserker Salamander 230MS instead XD.
(Jan. 26, 2014  2:13 AM)Aquamarine Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2014  2:10 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

People looking behind each other's backs and making counter's as well as sharing the counters to beat one person. Are you really going to use that. Use Beserker Salamander 230MS instead XD.
Oh, I don't think we'll have that problem here Smile.

Woah, slow down there; if I used that it would totally break the entire competion XP
Ohhhh yeah! The threads now up! Man, I hope this turns out well Smile Good luck to everyone! Smile
I'm not gonna really gonna pick anyone. Everyone deserves the chance to win Even if they are my friends, haha. Good Luck to everybody.

Happy to see you guys havin' one.
Thanks guys! I'm really excited and really do hope it turns out well.

midnight, you know I will. Wink
Thanks for wishing us luck guyz Smile

@MidnightLWBO hopefully I do XD
The tournament is next week guys!!
Wow I'm so excited!! Gotta figure out what to use though XD
(Feb. 09, 2014  10:34 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wow I'm so excited!! Gotta figure out what to use though XD
I know what to use! Dark_M145Q! lulz. But seriously, hopefully this works out, and make the attendee limit as well! Smile
(Feb. 09, 2014  10:36 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2014  10:34 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wow I'm so excited!! Gotta figure out what to use though XD
I know what to use! Dark_M145Q! lulz. But seriously, hopefully this works out, and make the attendee limit as well! Smile

I'll probably figure out what to use a day or two before the tourney (or could just Solo with Dark/poison tempo M145/230S, but I don't want nobody wanting to ban Poison cuz it's so OP Wink.)

OMG 5 more days !!!!!!
On account of weather, the date has been changed to the 22nd. The roads have frozen over and won't be open until Sunday.

Possible venue change as well if the weather continues, we will still have enough confirmed participants regardless.
...Just checked how far Ruston is from Lufkin outta curiousity. Definitely cant make that 200 mile trip.
Seems like this venue change is really not good for me and you Unhappy. Too bad D;

Put me as a Maybe.

EDIT: that means put DRAGON PRINCE as a maybe also.
EDIT 2: if I come, I can still judge BTW
I thought I'd post to say this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Texas-an...ix?page=61

Slashman1 and Duive can't make it I think.

I hope this tournament still happens though!