Favroite Pokemon Starter (3rd evo)

Charizard, Typhlosion, Blastoise & Spectile. Much as I love Fire types, I dislike the Fire/Fightning combination with a great passion. I'm talking about you Blaziken & Infernape.
its a fight between typhlosion and jalorda
AND SWAMPERT OWNS BOTH! 'Sides I didn't feel like training a Typhlosion, so I stuck with my Physical Sweeper team... Dragonite, Garchomp, Blaziken, Salamence, Rhyperior, and one more, I haven't decided. (Yay, a chance to show off my team!)
Chararzid, Tpyslhion, and Daikenki.
eh Blastoise is my alltime afav but if i had to choose another id have to say either Typlosion or Jalorda {Black or White Pokemon lol}
All fire starters except for Gen V, where I like Daikenki more because they made the fire-type so bad. Come on, looks like a fat sumo wrestler w/ flaming moustache, is half pig, and it's best in HP, Attack, and SpA, but bad in the others. That's just wrong, and it's a shame to fire types, my favorite pokemon Unhappy
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:17 AM)Flame Bull Wrote: Typlosion, because he is awesome! DX<

You can't go wrong with the volcano pokemon. XD
Empoleon because its a Stell/Water type
Chikorita because it was my very first Pokemon evar Tongue_out Man I miss Crystal version......
Hi

My Fave pokemon starter is Every single Fire type one there is
I also have all the fire starters (exept the one from Pokemon Black and white)
I have a lvl 100 infernape

Bye
From
StormPegy
Ive always BEASTED through games with fire types but Infernape was a dissapointment at higher levelz...... I like Blastoise and Feraligator, too.
I really dont like any third evo starters Uncertain
Blaziken,Sceptile,and Infernape FTW!!! XD
Infernape by far Blaziken second And sceptile third
for me its all about Piplup, Prinplup, and Empoleon. cute to one mean machine pokemon. but dont they all
My fav starter is Blaziken because BLAZE KICKZ FTW! Second shiny charzard (black and red nnniiccceee) And third the B/W grass starter(Whoever likes the pig is blind xD)
(Dec. 24, 2010  12:34 AM)p14006 Wrote: My favurite is lacario

1.it's Lucario not Lacario
2.Thats not a starter
That's not even a 3rd evo. The pig is awesome. Nitro Charge anyone?
Well.. Eevee. He was my first ever pokemon. He is your starter in Pokemon XD Gale of darkness and Pokemon Colluseum.
Not a 3rd evo. He/She may be a starter, but it isn't a 3rd evo, so it is an invalid answer.
All that needs to be said:

Blastoise...

No speed whatsoever? We can fix that, with Action Replay for DS... Or Pokesav =P
Wow... AR fixes anything. But! My Dragonite kills it. Dratini's not a starter? It is when I use my AR!