Favourite foods and snacks.

NIC HOW ARE YOU SO carp FUNNY ALL THE TIME

Also Spicy Thai chips and A&W Root Beer at 5 AM is awesome.
I recently made a Jello No Bake Cheesecake.

I wonder how it'll turn out. It has a strawberry filling topping. And it smells nice. =)

EDIT: It was great. Sweet, but great.
Red bean buns, Chilli beef Noodles, Adobo with rice, alot of different types of Dim Sum, Spaghetti Bolognaise and skittles Tongue_out
SSD-Nikki Wrote:Red bean buns, Chilli beef Noodles, Adobo with rice, alot of different types of Dim Sum, Spaghetti Bolognaise and skittles :P

This is a Filipino dish, yes? If it is, its my least favorite of the Filipino dishes. I'm not sure why, but I just can't like the taste for some reason.
bugturtles Wrote:
SSD-Nikki Wrote:Red bean buns, Chilli beef Noodles, Adobo with rice, alot of different types of Dim Sum, Spaghetti Bolognaise and skittles Tongue_out

This is a Filipino dish, yes? If it is, its my least favorite of the Filipino dishes. I'm not sure why, but I just can't like the taste for some reason.

Yeah it is, I just grew up eating it so I'm used to it D= I just can't stand those uber thin rice noodles things used in some dishes my mum makes O.o;
sam i have to say i think you need to stop playing so many video games
oh i'm glad you mentioned who knows how long i would've gone on thinking that
wut the hell are you guys talking about lol
Combos are pretty cool.
Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Sushi (California rolls only), pizza, spaghetti, bagels, gnocchi, ice cream (vanilla and green tea in particular), and yeah... I think that's it.
Hyuuga Neji Wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Sushi (California rolls only), pizza, spaghetti, bagels, gnocchi, ice cream (vanilla and green tea in particular), and yeah... I think that's it.

What's a gnocchi?
Kei Wrote:

What's a gnocchi?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnocchi
Kei Wrote:

What's a gnocchi?

The best damn thing you'll ever eat in your life.
I'm a tea connesui.. coneus.. con..

I like tea a lot.

And olives. And bananas. And tomatoes. Oh carp yes tomatoes... sometimes I get really depressed and eat like six whole tomatoes
lol my favourite food is pizza i just dont eat it often lol and im obsessed with pepsi max i like drink it all the time! well not really just during every meal otherwise i have water.
[Image: n585521640_1904494_1839204.jpg]

That's right suckaz. It's the best.

I'm eating some right now actually!
(May. 04, 2009  6:44 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol my favourite food is pizza i just dont eat it often lol and im obsessed with pepsi max i like drink it all the time! well not really just during every meal otherwise i have water.

that's too much

seriously, as someone who used to drink soda all the time: stop. your body will thank you

right now i'm having garlic and rosemary bread with melted cheese, rock salt and basil
I drink like one 20 ounce soda/pop/whatever you want to call it per day while I'm at work.

That's probably not too bad, but I suppose I could be drinking something better instead. I do drink a lot of Vitamin Water at work too though (usually the huge 32 ounce bottles), just sort of depends on what I feel like drinking that day.
While I don't late night snack, I do like snacks

All kinds of Fruit, peanuts occasionally, chocolate, or Honey nut cheerios.

I usually try to keep it to fruit as much as possible.
(May. 04, 2009  6:54 AM)Roan Wrote: I drink like one 20 ounce soda/pop/whatever you want to call it per day while I'm at work.

That's probably not too bad, but I suppose I could be drinking something better instead. I do drink a lot of Vitamin Water at work too though (usually the huge 32 ounce bottles), just sort of depends on what I feel like drinking that day.

[Image: WaterWithLogo.jpg]
(May. 04, 2009  6:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: WaterWithLogo.jpg]

New Ed-Hardy water, urine flavored.

Cause if you're a prick you'll drink it anyway.

Did I mention Diet Soda is my bane.
lol keep in mind it dont really snack so i just have 3 solid meals per day and i dont have it during breakfast. So really i just have a cup during lunch and a cup during dinner. Then its water just during the day. Thats not that bad is it? i always thought i was rather healthy when it came to things like that lol which is why i have pepsi max not pepsi or coke lol