Favourite board game's of all time?

(May. 29, 2009  2:18 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: The greatest game of all time...
Unless you count Kerplunk as a board game.

i loved this game when i was little, but there's really zero skill -- or even conscious action -- involved. you just press the button and move

same reason i don't like LIFE

seriously everyone go buy STOP THIEF on ebay its amazing
i cant find it
Uno Is Fun also. I play the trial version on my XBOX 360.
(May. 29, 2009  7:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: seriously everyone go buy STOP THIEF on ebay its amazing

omg yes. I've played that game before (in french though), I just didn't remember the name lol

Uno is a card game not a board game.
(May. 29, 2009  8:11 PM)Aqua Wrote: Uno is a card game not a board game.

let's not play semantics

i used to spend so much time when i was younger designing board games and i'm sort of wanting to do it again Unhappy
Oh yeah guess your right Its a card game.

Also, I used to design board games too!! I tried to make my own TCG once too but It was too much work.
A WBO board game would be interesting... Not sure what you'd do in it though XD
Maybe something to do with earning faces, and the player with the most faces at the end wins?
"You made a stupid post and have have been branded as a n00b, lose a face"
(May. 29, 2009  8:18 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: A WBO board game would be interesting... Not sure what you'd do in it though XD
Maybe something to do with earning faces, and the player with the most faces at the end wins?
"You made a stupid post and have have been branded as a n00b, lose a face"

this is not quite what i meant!
Dude in one of my classes when I was a little kid we designed board games.

Back then I wanted to be a track superstar and was obsessed with Jesse Owens, so I made my board game based on him running in the Olympics.
(May. 29, 2009  9:51 PM)Baronrana Wrote: Dude in one of my classes when I was a little kid we designed board games.

unironically think that people should be doing stuff like this pretty much through all of school
Oh, I know it's card game but it should totally count, I just remembered.

It's called Pit. It's sort of based on the "stock market" which makes it sound really complicated, but in actual fact it's really easy to learn. That game is insane, trust me. xD
Just learned how to play "Nine Men's Morris," or "Fly" It seems to be really fun, but I really stink at it. They key it to get it so you can go back and fourth between two spaces for a 3 in a row every other turn.
Mine is Cribbage. I LOVE that game!
The Game of Life. You can have a different experience every time you play, and that makes it more fun. It's pretty hilarious, for some reason, when people choose not to go to college and take the "business route" or if they get something like "teacher". Or when they have tons of kids and either their house burns and they have no insurance, or their car gets in a tornado and they have no insurance.
Sorry! and Battleship. In fact I play Battleship in this ultra-thin LCD game I got a few years ago!

I am the worst at Battleship. I seriously never get the targets Pinching_eyes_2
Scrabble and Monopoly !!!

Sorry tooXD
Balloon Lagoon and Whoonu? Yea they're both Cranium Games. BUT THEY'RE FREAKIN' AWESOME
Cranium Games are really fun. I like Taboo.
Andrew I like scrabble
Crokinole: hands down BEST game Smile
My favorites are probably stratego and chess.
Monopoly and The Game Of Life,(but I usually play Monopoly by myself.)