Favourite board game's of all time?

Apples to Apples is awesome.

I really like Trouble and Sorry a lot too.
Monopoly is best but pictionary is pretty fun(if you can draw and they can't)
I grew up addicted to Sorry and Chinese Checkers.

Then last year I discovered the awesomeness that is Life.

wooo
(May. 27, 2009  6:13 AM)Baronrana Wrote: I grew up addicted to Sorry and Chinese Checkers.

Then last year I discovered the awesomeness that is Life.

wooo

Lol what do you consider to be life exactly?
Omg im so sorry i completely misunderstood what you said lol, im so sorry, i feel like an idiot. I've never heard of that game before Confused

It look's heaps colourful though.
life
chutes and ladders
clue
and my favorite Heroscape.
Lol i saw a remake version of life today at work, after never seeing it before and looking like an idiot, it pops up lol.
Checkers for me.
O yeah, there was also frustration, it was a bit annoying (So it's title works) but also good at the same time.

*Pop*
Frustration was sooooooo epic.

(May. 27, 2009  12:49 AM)Toto Wrote: What the heck? I had no clue that "Clue" is marketed as "Cluedo" overseas. Was the movie the same way?

Also, what the hell there was a Cluedo movie?! Chocked

Apparently it was originally from England and was called Cluedo first.
wiki Wrote:In Canada and the U.S., the game is known as Clue. It was retitled because the traditional British board game Ludo, on which the name is based, was less well known there than its American variant Parcheesi.

Also, this was the game I have. So I actually have no idea how you play normal Cluedo.
wiki Wrote:Super Cluedo Challenge (1986) is an advanced version of the Cluedo rules, introducing three new characters (Captain Brown, Miss Peach and Mr. Slate-Grey) and three more weapons (the blunderbuss, poison and axe). The rules are greatly expanded, with each card having coloured and numbered squares in each corner, which are uncovered by special card holders. These allowed 'clues' to be given by uncovering a small segment of the card, showing only a colour/number. Rather than the remaining cards being dealt out at the start of the game, they had to be 'discovered' by reaching one of the many blue counters scattered on the board.
just remembered my best one!!!
bratz board game !!! XD
[Image: sdc14395.jpg]
(May. 27, 2009  5:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: just remembered my best one!!!
bratz board game !!! XD
[Image: sdc14395.jpg]

Surely you are not serious?
(May. 27, 2009  5:31 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Surely you are not serious?

Lol hey dont knock it till you try it.
(May. 28, 2009  4:58 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Lol hey dont knock it till you try it.

I don't think I will ever try it so I will just take peoples word for it. Tired
Lol i was just joking, it's not like i meet up with 3 of my friends every sunday and play it lol
I can't even remember many board games, I know we have Monoply, Clue, Connect Four, and Operation around here somewhere. Along with a bunch of licensed stuff like that weird Beyblade micro top thing, some TMNT game from the 80's, etc.

It's sad that the first time I played Scrabble was on Facebook.
We also have Mouse Trap, and the one where there is this thing you hit in the centre with plastic pegs, I think it is Frustration.
Chess = FTW
Clue = Makes you Think
Risk! = Takes forever, but I love strategy games

Those are my three favorites ever, but party games are always the most fun. Apples to Apples, Scrabble Cranium, etc.

Edit: Ahh, I love Othello too.
Go Is definetly my Favorite board game!! I am 8 kyu.
Others:
Monopoly
Chess
Othello
The greatest game of all time...
Unless you count Kerplunk as a board game.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Lol i was expecting more people to say twister, i've never played the game myself, but it just get's talked about so much! i expected a few to say mastermind to, atleast i got 1 guess right, monopoly lol.