At the Speed of Light - Dimrain47
Heaven - Elektronomia
Limitless - Elektronomia

House
World - PIKASONIC
Sapphire - PIKASONIC

Dubstep
Lunar Abyss - Lchavasse

Aye Dimrain47, Lchavasse and Elektronomia! All of their songs are mad good. Nice choice of songs by the way!
Isolation - Nighthawk22
50.000 - Colbreakz
Forbidden Neon - Dimrain47
Surface - Dimrain47
Forward - Rukkus/NightKilla/Realistik
Supernova - Xtrullor
Deadlocked - F-777
Hydra - F-777

Favorite artists: Dimrain47, TheFatRat, F-777, Colbreakz

(Apr. 11, 2022  11:28 PM)Cindercast Wrote: Dance/Electronic
Mesmerize - Tobu
Damn Son - Tobu
Sunburst - Tobu/Itro
Heaven - Elektronomia
Limitless - Elektronomia

House
World - PIKASONIC
Sapphire - PIKASONIC

Dubstep
Lunar Abyss - Lchavasse

Drop Asimétrico ¡prepárate!
(Apr. 19, 2022  5:31 AM)WD35 Wrote: Isolation - Nighthawk22
50.000 - Colbreakz
Surface - Dimrain47
Supernova - Xtrullor
Deadlocked - F-777
Hydra - F-777

(Apr. 11, 2022  11:28 PM)Cindercast Wrote: Dance/Electronic
Mesmerize - Tobu
Damn Son - Tobu
Sunburst - Tobu/Itro
Heaven - Elektronomia
Limitless - Elektronomia

House
World - PIKASONIC
Sapphire - PIKASONIC

Dubstep
Lunar Abyss - Lchavasse

Also nice song choices. 50.000 by colbreakz is a personal favorite of mine out of his songs. At the Speed of Light, Deadlocked, and Supernova are great ones as well. (If you haven't listened already i recommend time lapse and monody from TheFatRat)
just saying I hate radio songs and only listen to edm/dubstep with an exception of eminem and haddaway
(Apr. 19, 2022  5:47 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2022  5:31 AM)WD35 Wrote: Isolation - Nighthawk22
50.000 - Colbreakz
Surface - Dimrain47
Supernova - Xtrullor
Deadlocked - F-777
Hydra - F-777

Also nice song choices. 50.000 by colbreakz is a personal favorite of mine out of his songs. At the Speed of Light, Deadlocked, and Supernova are great ones as well. (If you haven't listened already i recommend time lapse and monody from TheFatRat)

I've listened to all of TheFatRat's songs.
Also, I'm glad someone got the reference. Smile
edm song thats great is fire aura
(Apr. 19, 2022  8:18 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: edm song thats great is fire aura

By kid2will? I hate the Geometry Dash fire gauntlet level that uses it. Check Out by madhousedude is a great song, but Scarlet Surge is painful to play. And it's the second level in the chaos gauntlet.
(Apr. 19, 2022  10:20 PM)WD35 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2022  8:18 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: edm song thats great is fire aura

By kid2will? I hate the Geometry Dash fire gauntlet level that uses it. Check Out by madhousedude is a great song, but Scarlet Surge is painful to play. And it's the second level in the chaos gauntlet.
lol yes by kid2will. sure I hate it as much as you do and I dont like geomtrey dash but outside of the game its amazing
(Apr. 20, 2022  1:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2022  10:20 PM)WD35 Wrote: By kid2will? I hate the Geometry Dash fire gauntlet level that uses it. Check Out by madhousedude is a great song, but Scarlet Surge is painful to play. And it's the second level in the chaos gauntlet.
lol yes by kid2will. sure I hate it as much as you do and I dont like geomtrey dash but outside of the game its amazing
It's the same situation with Check Out and Xstep for me. The songs are great, but the levels that use them (Scarlet Surge and Xstep V2) are what I don't like. I bet there would be more songs like this, but I haven't beat many levels harder than 8 star.
(Apr. 20, 2022  2:52 PM)WD35 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2022  1:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: lol yes by kid2will. sure I hate it as much as you do and I dont like geomtrey dash but outside of the game its amazing
It's the same situation with Check Out and Xstep for me. The songs are great, but the levels that use them (Scarlet Surge and Xstep V2) are what I don't like. I bet there would be more songs like this, but I haven't beat many levels harder than 8 star.

here great song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTXieM6v...r=75e452e9
I'm a pretty big Trans-Siberian Orchestra fanatic and i really admire their talents and their music and this song is actually one of my personal favorites, this is LIVE in one of their concerts in 2013. These guys are just awesome and i would definitely recommend seeing them if you live in the US.
IK this one is very old by now, i think its going on it's 10 year anniversary, but its Demons by Imagine Dragons
dont matter still a good song
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:02 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Imagine Dragons have most of my favorite songs.

same here

sorry for bringing FNAF into this, but Salvaged by NateWantsToBattle and Our Little Horror Story by Aviators are also tied up with Demons
(May. 06, 2022  1:53 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:02 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Imagine Dragons have most of my favorite songs.

same here

sorry for bringing FNAF into this, but Salvaged by NateWantsToBattle and Our Little Horror Story by Aviators are also tied up with Demons
I went to see them in miami, and Demons was definitely their best song they performed.
(May. 06, 2022  7:04 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2022  1:53 PM)Burn87 Wrote: same here

I went to see them in miami, and Demons was definitely their best song they performed.

nice, did you get a recording?
(May. 06, 2022  7:20 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2022  7:04 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I went to see them in miami, and Demons was definitely their best song they performed.

nice, did you get a recording?
No, but someone else did. Believer was def second best tho.
dont forget when DOVES CRY
Trust Thing - Georgia Napolitano
Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers from Kendrick just dropped and I'll just say...

My Updated List (As of August 2022)
Another song on my list (From 2012)
Hollow crown by architects