Favorite beyblade

What is your favorite Beyblade and what is the origin of it becoming ur favorite beyblade?
(Jul. 25, 2021  11:30 PM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote: What is your favorite Beyblade and what is the origin of it becoming ur favorite beyblade?

favorite beyblade has gotta be infinite achilles

it has two rings it can switch into shield and sword mode

and it's driver dimension dash can also switch modes
Hmm I think there is already a thread for this but for now idk mine so far is World Spryzen
(Jul. 25, 2021  11:30 PM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote: What is your favorite Beyblade and what is the origin of it becoming ur favorite beyblade?

My favorite Beyblade is the original Evil Eye. I think it's because it feels so fair to use in casual battles. Nobody will become salty because I am demolishing them, but I won't feel like I can't win against them either.

My favorite color is also pink, which is the color the Hasbro version was.

I'm not too fond of Exceed Evil Eye, though. It looks strange and performs poorly.
Mines are
1. driger F - thats will forever be my all time favourite bey me and driger have too much memories.
2.Dread Bahamut- i just like the bey
3.Lucifer the end - i fell in love with this bey before i even got it. Looks, gimmicks you name it i needed it
4.Astral Spriggan- its just too much fun to play with i cant stop.
5.Archer hercules- this is like my practice bey i put against all other beys its just so amazing with its stamina
6.Lord spriggan- just an elite, unburstable bey. The youtube video's did me justice with this one.
7.L drago- another bey with memories but these i share with my little brother so i had to add this in
8. Hazard kerbeus- same reason as archer hercules

if anything lucifer and dread can switch. this is just based off my preference.
how do you post something on this site i just joined today
Already a thread for it someone close this