Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards

it so powerful against Blue eyes ultimate dragon
(Aug. 23, 2017  5:50 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Its so hard to pick a favourites I'll pick a few. BEWD, Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon and ofc Interplanetarypurplythornydragon.

neo galaxy eyes was pretty cool i remember getting the ghost rare 1st ed print from one galactic overlord booster pack Grin
personally im a big fan of gimmick puppets. it feels so good to destroy something with Number 15 Giant Grinder then plow for game.
Ok. Here goes.
My favorite archetypes are Altergeists and probably Fluffals or BA (rumors tell that Frightfur Patchwork is coming to TCG!!!). I main Altergeists and sometimes run Dino-Lightsworn. Used to run Paleo-Frogs and ABCs. Like @[Corruptus] said, Gimmick Puppets is a pretty cool archetype but you aren't really going to go anywhere with the Gimmick Puppet XYZs. If you're looking for Rank 8 stuff, go with Photon/Galaxy instead.
Top 10 favorite cards (in no particular order):
1. Ultimate Conductor Tyranno- The BEST Boss Monster. Can flip all monsters your opponent controls, has a lot of ATK, auto destroys defense types so with the first effect can wreck things like Utopia the Lightning or Eater of Millions, which might be problems. It runs over literally everything, but with Links its power has slightly decreased.
2. Droll & Lock Bird- Good against Goukis. Not much more to say.
3. Altergeist Multifaker- This card has made Altergeists Top-Tier.
4. Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit- In my opinion the best hand trap as of now.
5. Infinite Impermanence- Basically a handicapped Effect Veiler but good in Altergeist since you can chain Multifaker to it. Really expensive though.
6. Skill Drain- One of the best floodgates.
7. Imperial Order- Same as Skill Drain, but negates Spells (Skill Drain negates monster effects).
8. Firewall Dragon- I know a lot of people are going to hate me for saying this, but you know, it's pretty overpowered (even with Goblin banned it helps Goukis stay at top).
9. Torrential Tribute- Old card, but very good.
10. Topologic Gumblar Dragon- Rip your opponent's hand (pun intended). Nuff said.
I'm looking at my list and over half of them are staples haha.

(Aug. 27, 2017  11:55 PM)Valt oye Wrote: Will anyone give me a junk warrior or stardust dragon maybe a clear or crystal wing how about a x saber card cause I love syncrho but I can't seem to find one

If you like Synchros, run Synchons. Maybe Cardians but it's really inconsistent and the ending board isn't that great. 
Synchrons are fragile though so I guess both of them aren't very good. I would say Synchrons are better though. Dark Synchrons is also an option.
(Jun. 27, 2017  2:50 AM)Valt oye Wrote: I'm wondering what my fellow bladders/dualists favorite Yugioh card is mine is firewall dragon

At this current moment in time, my favorite card is Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
My favorites are dark rebellion and cyberdark dragon and cyberdarkness dragon I love zane and yuto
Ooh. About time I find something related to Yu-gi-oh! here. (EDIT: I really love my Cyber Dragon deck!! Back then, I used Elemental HERO monsters; and at anther point, I had a dragon/spellcaster deck. I really want to use a Yang Zing deck one day, once I get $90 to purchase the deck on Amazon C: )

Mainstrain favorites:

Cyber Dragon (including Drei and Zwei)
Cyber Twin Dragon
Cyber End Dragon
Alexandrite Dragon
Breaker the Magical Warrior (if that’s what it’s called?? I don’t really remember)
Rabidragon

Lesser known favorites:

Shinob archetype
Lindbloom
Kujakujaku
The Atmosphere
Dododo Swordsman
I’m not a hardcore fan so this seems generic, but Utopia and Utopia Ray are my favorites
Great beast of the sun and sky please hear my cry transform thy self from orb (egis) of light
you get my drift I love winged dragon of ra
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:43 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m not a hardcore fan so this seems generic, but Utopia and Utopia Ray are my favorites

The Utopia archetype and its cards are pretty cool, so thats a good pick C:
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:24 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Ooh. About time I find something related to Yu-gi-oh! here. (EDIT: I really love my Cyber Dragon deck!! Back then, I used Elemental HERO monsters; and at anther point, I had a dragon/spellcaster deck. I really want to use a Yang Zing deck one day, once I get $90 to purchase the deck on Amazon C: )

Mainstrain favorites:

Cyber Twin Dragon
Cyber End Dragon
Alexandrite Dragon
Breaker the Magical Warrior (if that’s what it’s called?? I don’t really remember)
Rabidragon

Lesser known favorites:

Shinob archetype
Lindbloom
Kujakujaku
The Atmosphere
Dododo Swordsman

Cyber Dragons are pretty good. Don't get Yang Zings, but if you want to use some Yang Zings, run Zefra. 

Also, Madolche is pretty fun with the new support.
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:57 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:24 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Ooh. About time I find something related to Yu-gi-oh! here. (EDIT: I really love my Cyber Dragon deck!! Back then, I used Elemental HERO monsters; and at anther point, I had a dragon/spellcaster deck. I really want to use a Yang Zing deck one day, once I get $90 to purchase the deck on Amazon C: )

Mainstrain favorites:

Cyber Twin Dragon
Cyber End Dragon
Alexandrite Dragon
Rabidragon

Lesser known favorites:

Shinob archetype
Lindbloom
Kujakujaku
The Atmosphere
Dododo Swordsman

Cyber Dragons are pretty good. Don't get Yang Zings, but if you want to use some Yang Zings, run Zefra. 

Madolche seems pretty good, although I havent gotten around to collecting most of the cards. As for Yang Zing, I happen to like wyrm types a lot they seem to have a lot of supports and good Extra Deck monsters. Although, I do see their major disadvantage
(Dec. 30, 2018  11:03 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:57 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Cyber Dragons are pretty good. Don't get Yang Zings, but if you want to use some Yang Zings, run Zefra. 

Madolche seems pretty good, although I havent gotten around to collecting most of the cards. As for Yang Zing, I happen to like wyrm types a lot they seem to have a lot of supports and good Extra Deck monsters. Although, I do see their major disadvantage

True Dracos are the best Wyrm types. 
Madolche isn't that good, but it's just really fun to play
(Dec. 30, 2018  11:06 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  11:03 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Madolche seems pretty good, although I havent gotten around to collecting most of the cards. As for Yang Zing, I happen to like wyrm types a lot they seem to have a lot of supports and good Extra Deck monsters. Although, I do see their major disadvantage

True Dracos are the best Wyrm types. 
Madolche isn't that good, but it's just really fun to play

Huh. I was thinking that the Madolche monsters' effects were pretty good with one another (although, looking back, I can see that they are _possibly_ defenseless in combat)

True Dracos? I'll search em up