Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards

I'm wondering what my fellow bladders/dualists favorite Yugioh card is mine is firewall dragon
Yata garasu, witch of the black forest and chaos emperor dragon for certain reasons.
(Jun. 27, 2017  3:36 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Yata garasu, witch of the black forest and chaos emperor dragon for certain reasons.

Such a random collection, i wonder why those Tongue_out

But 4 me, I'm a big fan of HEROs (Lookin at u Dark Law), and I've got a special place in my heart for Wynn and all her related cards
I have a masked hero but he's a fusion do either of you have a pendelum monster

What's your favorite summon meathed
Blue-Eyes Chaos Maxx Dragon, Blue-Eyes Ehite Dragon (original artwork), Chaos Emperor Dragon- Envoy of the End (CED), and Obelisk the Tormentor.
# 39 utopia , winged dragon of raw,phoenix guardian
Chaos Emperor Dragon, Neo Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Palladium Oracle Mahad
Its so hard to pick a favourites I'll pick a few. BEWD, Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon and ofc Interplanetarypurplythornydragon.
In no partciular order
Silent swordsman
Gilford the lightning
Neo magical swordsman
Rocket warrior
BEWD
Buster blader
Sky Dragon of Osiris
Eheroes
Cyber dragon
Exodus and his cousins
Sword of legend
Well I also am looking for a syncrho anyone willing to give me 1?
The cyber dragon archetype is my fav archetype.
My top 10 Favorite cards go as follows.
Nordic Serpent:Jormungandr, Five headed dragon, Lava Golem, Reaper of the Cards, Number 7;Lucky last, kuriboh, toon cyber dragon, toon kingdom, winged dragon of ra, and lastly, RELINQUISHED
Will anyone give me a junk warrior or stardust dragon maybe a clear or crystal wing how about a x saber card cause I love syncrho but I can't seem to find one
Blue eyes max dragon
(Aug. 27, 2017  11:55 PM)Valt oye Wrote: Will anyone give me a junk warrior or stardust dragon maybe a clear or crystal wing how about a x saber card cause I love syncrho but I can't seem to find one

Dude, there is something called Amazon. If you really want those cards, research which packs they were from. That's the reason we have Google in the first place.
Or just go to various websites. Those cards could just be a couple bucks
my favorite Archtypes are Performapals and Crystal Beast but i seem to be enjoying the new Cyverse cards released i hope to get a few copys of firewall soon
Recently I've come to like blue eyes (a lot), ancient gears and true kings. Idk what it is about them but they all seem to have awesome boss monsters. I like dinosaurs but not on the level of these other 3. The cards I dislike are zoodiacs, kaijus and metalfoes for reasons (not even cos they dominate the meta).
I seen to be addicted to syncrhos when xyz was my thing
My favorite yugioh card is clear wing synchro dragon so a good card and I love yugo
i used to know the four dragons as well as supreme king zarc
i had a magician deck that includes time wizard, astrograph socrerer and The four dragon magcicans

My Favorite card is Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon
Its been by my side ever since i started dueling and had always been my master card until i left
(Nov. 02, 2017  1:05 AM)MPZLShadow Wrote: i used to know the four dragons as well as supreme king zarc
i had a magician deck that includes time wizard, astrograph socrerer and The four dragon magcicans

My Favorite card is Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon
Its been by my side ever since i started dueling and had always been my master card until i left

A personal favourite of mine is crystal wing synchro dragon. What are your thoughts on dark requim xyz dragon? with a rank up (the phantom knights of course) it could be brought out so easily and then using its second effect to negate the effects of a monster on the field it could summon back another xyz from the graveyard.
here are mine:
change of heart [awesome card]
pot of avarice
odd eyes pendulum dragon
number c1000 numeronius
drowning mirror force
diabound karnal