Favorite Villain's beyblade/bit beast

Is Sakyo really a villain though, he's pretty chill in 0G XD He's more of a rival in my opinion. I love Reiji's Serpent though, freaking ruthless man.
between broklyn and zeus, damian and kerbecs, and rago and nemesis
yep rago and nemesis are awesome
(Jun. 22, 2013  6:31 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Is Sakyo really a villain though, he's pretty chill in 0G XD He's more of a rival in my opinion. I love Reiji's Serpent though, freaking ruthless man.

sakyo was cool but according to my thinking he needed more practice to become to ascend the throne of dragon which ryuga left after dying from the fight of rago.

(Jun. 22, 2013  8:22 AM)aurawolf Wrote: between broklyn and zeus, damian and kerbecs, and rago and nemesis

oh yah we hv a lot in common in terms of beyblading i suppose.

(Jun. 22, 2013  12:31 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: yep rago and nemesis are awesome
no doubt they r.
(Jun. 23, 2013  4:54 PM)RahulFencer Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2013  6:31 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Is Sakyo really a villain though, he's pretty chill in 0G XD He's more of a rival in my opinion. I love Reiji's Serpent though, freaking ruthless man.

sakyo was cool but according to my thinking he needed more practice to become to ascend the throne of dragon which ryuga left after dying from the fight of rago.

(Jun. 22, 2013  8:22 AM)aurawolf Wrote: between broklyn and zeus, damian and kerbecs, and rago and nemesis

oh yah we hv a lot in common in terms of beyblading i suppose.

(Jun. 22, 2013  12:31 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: yep rago and nemesis are awesome
no doubt they r.

Yeah I guess your right I still like Ryuga and L-Drago Destroy!Grin
I like ryuga too.
(Mar. 27, 2013  4:09 PM)BBN-Gingka Wrote: I don't watch th tv. show, but isn't basalt horogium a villian beyblade. I might bemistaken, but if thats a villian, its my favorite.

The owner of Basalt Horogium 145WD is Faust

(Apr. 03, 2013  3:17 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2013  1:52 PM)Cannon Wrote: Mariam with Sharkrash, Joseph with Vanishing Moot, and King and Queen with their Ariel and Gabriel, for the second sector of V-Force. Best part was how they destroyed the others Beyblade.

Shame that a lot of V-Force villain Beyblades weren't released though ..

King and Queen ;D
But I like Kronos' user, Bao I think. His spirit thing is TOO nice XD
Oh and he's pretty dang cool.

Scythe Kronos's user is Aguma

(Jun. 22, 2013  4:00 AM)genbull9817 Wrote: Tired

I think this counts as a 1-word post, which is against the rules.
(Jun. 23, 2013  7:13 PM)AZL Wrote: I like ryuga too.

well luks like most guys like ryuga(with ldrago), brooklyn(with zeus) and faust(with twisted tempo)
I like Ryuga's meteo l drago, Rago's Diablo Nemesis and Sakyo's Dark Knight Dragooon although I have only seen a few episodes with Sakyo in it.
I like Ryuga's attitude Smile
(Jun. 27, 2013  8:45 AM)Ryzr Wrote: I like Ryuga's meteo l drago, Rago's Diablo Nemesis and Sakyo's Dark Knight Dragooon although I have only seen a few episodes with Sakyo in it.
I like Ryuga's attitude Smile

yup rago wid his nemesis and ryuga wid his l-drago r cool. even sakyo wid his dark knight dragoon is cool but he was not too much of a gr8 blader. all he did was that he ascended the throne of dragon emperor after ryuga and is not efficient dragon emperor. he needs to be more strong and powerful more practice no doubt.
My favorite Villians in all beyblade series are Kyoya and Ryuga
(Jun. 27, 2013  12:58 PM)beybladeindia Wrote: My favorite Villians in all beyblade series are Kyoya and Ryuga

kyuya is not really a villain but a rival in a friend kinda thingy. though ryuga is awesome. even i think ryuga is a gr8 villain.
Pretty sure it counts, definitely Black Dranzer .

This bit beast was evil and is definitely my favorite, and I am pretty safe in saying that it was definitely one of the most powerful as it took Dranzer, Dragoon, Draciel, Driger, and even a failed attempt by Kenny to beat it.
(Jun. 27, 2013  7:04 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Pretty sure it counts, definitely Black Dranzer .

This bit beast was evil and is definitely my favorite, and I am pretty safe in saying that it was definitely one of the most powerful as it took Dranzer, Dragoon, Draciel, Driger, and even a failed attempt by Kenny to beat it.

no doubt a gr8 bey and gr8 bit beast lost jus by lack of kai practice of controlling particularly black dranzer as he was used to control dranzer.
I like Kira with Bahamut, Doji with Dark Wolf, Johannes with Beat Lynx, Damian with Kerbeces and Ryuga with his L-Drago
Foxy and Wildfox, yah! Though they're really minor.
I like Bryan a lot as well, he and Falborg are probably my favourite.