Favorite Villain

When theres something strange, in the neighborhood, guess who it is, My favorite villain aka Ghost Nappa! Is this only for video game villains? Then I dunno.
(Aug. 10, 2012  9:35 PM)Beyniac Wrote: When theres something strange, in the neighborhood, guess who it is, My favorite villain aka Ghost Nappa! Is this only for video game villains? Then I dunno.

XD technically he is a game char. just not ghost form lol HEY VEGEEEEEEEEEEEETA! XD
Well, I've always loved the Joker, especially in the Arkham series. He's barely my favorite villain, along with a good one known as Makarov.
I admit that Joker is a great villain, One of the best! but if it were a fight between Joker and Bane. I think in my opinion that Joker would win.
Yes, as crazy/sick as it may be, Joker is easily my favorite. He is kinda scary in a creepy way, which makes him even more fearsome because he comes off as psychotic XD
My favorite villians or crocidile,buggy the clown and lucy on one peice
I'm tired of villains that are two-dimensional (simply power-hungry, wanting to rule the world/universe etc) and has no depth in storyline.
Therefore, the best villain for me is Vergil from Devil May Cry.
He best exemplified what happened with a man fallen from grace due to the guilt of failing to protect his loved ones. His quest for power is simply to prove himself worthy of his father's approval rather than for ruling whatsoever domain.
Just reading what you posted makes me rethink it a little. Actually, then my favorite villain would be Zero, from the game 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors. First of all, he is actually playing it double sided (Santa and Zero) but he can keep it a secret so well. But then secondly, is he really considered a villain? I guess not, since everything he does is to save his sister. And I guess one could potentially go to such measures to save a loved one.

Hades from Kid Icarus uprising and Abstergo
Stairs are the worst villan ever. Especially the ones that are high up or have windows to see your altitude. I hate heights.
I think they need to make a Bane villain in one of the Batman Arkham games. That would be awesome! He would most likely be the final boss. Joker never get's old but they need someone like Bane in the picture.
my favorite villains are venom and carnage from spiderman
Why has no one mentioned Voldemort from Harry Potter?!! Angry He's the winner of the evillest villan award.

My personal favorites are Team Rocket and Damian, of course! Team Rocket FTW!!! And Damian is beast! Grin
Probably because this is for video games. I guess Voldemort would still count because he is in the Harry Potter games but yeah..
Does Justin bieber count?
(Sep. 04, 2012  9:51 PM)Flameos Wrote: Does Justin bieber count?

This is for video games......
My favorite villain would be the Red Hood, Jason Todd was awesome. I like Carnage and Rha's Al Ghul.
(Sep. 04, 2012  9:51 PM)Flameos Wrote: Does Justin bieber count?

No, but simply because he's so evil that it's a sin to talk about him.
(Aug. 21, 2012  8:45 PM)Blank Wrote: I think they need to make a Bane villain in one of the Batman Arkham games. That would be awesome! He would most likely be the final boss. Joker never get's old but they need someone like Bane in the picture.
He already is and he's a boss from Arkham Asylum.

My fav villian is Bane
As you probably didn't know, I like computer-animated films, so my fav villain would be Kludd from Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole.
(Sep. 04, 2012  11:01 PM)Posiedon Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  8:45 PM)Blank Wrote: I think they need to make a Bane villain in one of the Batman Arkham games. That would be awesome! He would most likely be the final boss. Joker never get's old but they need someone like Bane in the picture.
He already is and he's a boss from Arkham Asylum.

Oh yea that's right. I beat that game too.
I have to go with doji. See sig below.