Favorite TV Shows

- Heroes
- Enta no Kamisama
Oddly, I don't watch TV much. However, when I do, it'll usually be whenever Grey's Anatomy or Brothers and Sisters is on, so I guess those would be favorites...?
(Dec. 16, 2008  3:43 AM)Grey Wrote: Oddly, I don't watch TV much. However, when I do, it'll usually be whenever Grey's Anatomy or Brothers and Sisters is on, so I guess those would be favorites...?

We are sure to be friends. Brothers and Sisters is my favorite show of all time.
Ninja Warrior - err - Sasuke, was totally butchered by G4.
Well I don't watch TV that much. I normally watch anime on the computer.....but when I do watch tv I like comedy. So Scrubs, Family Guy, The Mighty Boosh, The IT Crowd, Mock The Week, Have I Got News For You, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, 8 Out Of 10 Cats, Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe - am I forgetting anything? Hmm......maybe I do watch tv a lot.....XD Oh and CSI is good though I haven't watched it in a while and when I catch it I've normally seen it before....
Hmm my favorite TV shows would be - Family Guy (luv it!!), Big Bang Theory, Shameless, Friends, My Name Is Earl, IT Crowd, Scrubs, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, The Friday/Sunday Night Project and Still watch the Simpsons most nights a 6pm lol

Thats all I can think of atm lol >.>
jackass
vivala bam
south park
family guy
relentless
sunday night project
and lots more cant think of them right now XD
(Dec. 17, 2008  10:08 PM)Blitz Wrote: Hmm my favorite TV shows would be - Family Guy (luv it!!), Big Bang Theory, Shameless, Friends, My Name Is Earl, IT Crowd, Scrubs, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, The Friday/Sunday Night Project and Still watch the Simpsons most nights a 6pm lol

Thats all I can think of atm lol >.>

Wow, we have basically the same viewing list. XD I even still watch the Simpsons at 6 too. XD
^ what can I say good taste in TV shows lol
I don't watch much TV anymore, but Frasier, Arrested Development, Family Guy, Law and Order: SVU are some of my favourites.
Ooo.....Law and Order is good too though I dont watch it much anymore. SVU was definitely the best. Smile
svu was way better then the others in my opinion anyways my favs r
seinfeld
corner gas
family guy
american dad
just for laughs
beyblade
tripping the rift
i dont remember the rest
I don't watch TV anymore. Most shows that I watch, I buy on DVD, because I always forget about the show and then get behind.

But yeah, I enjoy watching
-The Office
-Rescue Me
-Heroes (haven't seen the new season though)
-Lost (only on season 1..)
-Sarah Conner Chronicles
-Kenny vs Spenny
-Mythbusters
I enjoy Knight Rider from time to time.
Also like:
Fam Guy
South Park
Simpsons -don't watch as much-
Futurama -needs to come back on AS, becaus Comedy Central is lame-
Robot Chicken
Ugly Betty - ya, what are you gonna do about it?-
Two and a Half Men
America's Funniest HomeVideos
And Vh1's Top series.

Also watch Manswers sometime, interesting facts.
30 Rock
Arrested Development
Heroes
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The Office
Scrubs
Oh and Live At The Apollo is always awesome.....not sure if people who aren't from the UK will know this....
(Dec. 18, 2008  2:29 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: -Kenny vs Spenny

hahaha haven't watched this in a while. I loved how Kenny always cheated lol

Series:

LOST
House
Prison Break
Heroes

Shows:

Mythbusters
American Chopper
Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
WWE Raw/SmackDown!/ECW
Well, I don't have cable at my apartment, or time to watch much tv. I do download some shows though.

Back when I watched tv I watched: the Wedge, the Office, the Daily Show, the Colbert Report, South Park, The Boondocks, Kenny vs. Spenny, Trailer Park Boys, Da Ali G Show, Just for Laughs, Comedy Now, Mythbusters, Kids in the Hall, Monty Python's Flying Circus, the New Music, the Jon Dore Television Show
My favorites are...
LOST
House
Heroes
Friends
The Amazing Race
American Idol
Survivor
Dancing with the Stars
Big Brother.
I don't watch that much tv these days. But when I do I usually watch Friends, everybody loves Raymond and Frasier.
Though my alltime favourite show of everything is Dragonball/Z.Stupid