Favorite Sonic The Hedgehog Characters?

It has got to be Tails , he is cute , awesome & his tail is a helicopter , how can't anyone like that

also Sonic , he is my Chelsea FC mascott lol
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:08 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Well, a lot of the characters just get on my nerves, (Shadow, Silver, Amy, basically any character that was not known by 1995) so I've gotta say Metal Sonic and Sonic.

So I'm guessing you like Fang The Sniper (Nack The Weasel?).
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:18 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Mine is Espio. I've always liked ninjas. I would say shadow, but 1. He's overrated, and
2. He's kinda overly emo.

Shadow is a beast, and is not emo. He just has more since than the rest of the characters.
(Feb. 15, 2011  7:13 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:08 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Well, a lot of the characters just get on my nerves, (Shadow, Silver, Amy, basically any character that was not known by 1995) so I've gotta say Metal Sonic and Sonic.

Main series games. Not spinoffs/carp games.
scourge the dude looks awesome
sonic all the way. i like watching people have fun saving the world.
there is a tournament about the best sonic character. http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_News_N...Tournament
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:47 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

So, you like knuckles.
(Feb. 15, 2011  7:15 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:18 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Mine is Espio. I've always liked ninjas. I would say shadow, but 1. He's overrated, and
2. He's kinda overly emo.

Shadow is a beast, and is not emo. He just has more since than the rest of the characters.

Yeah, I know that now, it's just in some of the scenes in shadow the hedgehog, he seemed like an emo, but he's different in the other games.
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:47 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

Fang is in the Main Series. Even if it is Handheld it still count and part of the main.

For me its a tie of Sonic and Blaze the Cat.
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:38 PM)Ash-Tray Wrote: Blaze the Cat.

Right.

What's more awesome than a giant fat blue slightly retarded cat that's voiced by Sosuke Aizen from Bleach?

Nothing, that's what.

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I misread Big the Cat. Blaze the Cat sucks, so a lot of things are more awesome than her.
Every one might laugh at me, but I like Big The Cat!
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:58 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:38 PM)Ash-Tray Wrote: Blaze the Cat.

Right.

What's more awesome than a giant fat blue slightly retarded cat that's voiced by Sosuke Aizen from Bleach?

Nothing, that's what.

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I misread Big the Cat. Blaze the Cat sucks, so a lot of things are more awesome than her.

Really? Ya don't like Blaze?....wow.....First I heard some one said Animaniacs is overrated, then I heard my friend tells me that Courage The Cowardly Dog sucks, now this? Man, I know there is a first time for everything but this has been some week.

....wait the voice of Aizen was Big? That is priceless!
I honestly don't like big, he's really annoying, and in my opinion, blaze being with silver was the worst idea ever, cuz silver is awesomer than blaze.
(Feb. 20, 2011  8:48 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: I honestly don't like big, he's really annoying, and in my opinion, blaze being with silver was the worst idea ever, cuz silver is awesomer than blaze.

But blaze is still pretty cool
(Feb. 20, 2011  8:48 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: blaze being with silver was the worst idea ever

I don't really see why its was, aside from being Silvers best friends before and in the end it doesn't really matter cause of the time paradox.
(Feb. 20, 2011  5:15 PM)Ash-Tray Wrote: ....wait the voice of Aizen was Big? That is priceless!

Yeah, it's Kyle Hebert.

Dude's got a great variety of voices he can pull off.

I don't really hate Blaze, she just kinda comes off as horribly boring.
1-Knuckles, always had time to beat up somebody.
2-Shadow, the greatest life form. Why did he have to die in sonic adventure battle 2(I miss playing that game.)
3-The hedgehog that can do anything
this

but really my favorite is... i cant decide, there are so many characters that i like

i guess sonic, shadow, DR. Eggman, Knuckles, and tails are the best to me
I like Knuckles. I like his fists.
i love knuckles but silver is pretty awesome shadow is good and well sonics ok
i would choose silver or knuckles!
depends for me eng or jap if eng then porbably knuckles or shadow if jap then either those two or sonic
LMAO