Favorite Random Beyblade that WAS NOT the Prize

Whats your favorite Beyblade from a Random Booster that WAS NOT the prize Beyblade? 

Mine was from Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter, I remember getting Forbidden Eonis ED145FB and loving it so much, I know it's not amazing performance wise, but I loved it.
Believe me or not, the design was literally something I had as an OC in like 7th grade so when it was real I freaked out (A centaur Beyblade with ED145).

What was yours and why? 
So far even though it's not out yet random booster volume 10 from super z LOL
(Mar. 13, 2018  1:56 AM)KnightPro Wrote: So far even though it's not out yet random booster volume 10 from super z LOL

Hahah right? I'm pretty stoked for that Red Longinus
(Mar. 13, 2018  1:57 AM)RayUniStriker Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2018  1:56 AM)KnightPro Wrote: So far even though it's not out yet random booster volume 10 from super z LOL

Hahah right? I'm pretty stoked for that Red Longinus

mad miniboros from rbv9 white burst beyblades turn me on. that is also why i am getting that fengriff f2 booster from hasbro
Forbidden Eonis ED145FB is definitely one of my absolute favourite random beys from an RBV, and actually one of my favourite MFBs believe it or not. The anime helped for sure but it just looks so cool, and for it's time the metal wheel and clear wheel were exclusive parts, underrated I would say. I'm glad I finally own it after not being able to get it or just not bothering for so long. Not sure if I have one for Burst random boosters as I tend to like individual parts of some beyblades more than the combo itself. That red Alter Chronos from RBV8 is pretty cool I guess, and that Sr recolour in RBV10 is looking promising.
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:07 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Forbidden Eonis ED145FB is definitely one of my absolute favourite random beys from an RBV, and actually one of my favourite MFBs believe it or not. The anime helped for sure but it just looks so cool, and for it's time the metal wheel and clear wheel were exclusive parts, underrated I would say. I'm glad I finally own it after not being able to get it or just not bothering for so long. Not sure if I have one for Burst random boosters as I tend to like individual parts of some beyblades more than the combo itself. That red Alter Chronos from RBV8 is pretty cool I guess, and that Sr recolour in RBV10 is looking promising.

RBV10 just looks awesome all around. For Burst I'd have to say that my favorite was Guardian Kerbeus from the newest one, I love that blue and just the parts feel more like a God-Bey than the actual gK gives us haha
Galaxy Cancer/Gasher D125HF from the RB Killer Beafowl ver. Honestly a sucker for clear wheels that are LITERALLY clear.
The red aC from RBV.8 that I won in a BOLTOMS giveaway thru youtube
Divine crown tr145 d, or screw lyra ed145 mf. They look so nice.