Favorite Game Music?

Hmmm, have played alot of games on a variaty of consoles, so ill just pick 3.

Number 3: Final Fantasy 6 on the SNES IIRC. I personaly love the music of when you first enter into battle with wild creatures. Its so uplifting and gets you engaged into the battle.

Number 2: N's Theme on Pokémon Black and White Versions on the Nintendo Ds/Dsi/3DS Systems. Its got something diffrent to it than other battle themes. It gives you a feeling you shouldn't underestimate N when he sends out a Legend (opposite to yours) it just screams out he is your rival and this is the crossroads of your Destinys.

Number 1: Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Route 101 Theme. Its very happy and calm. I have it on my iPod Nano and play it when im walking to escape reality. I can play it on my flute as well as on a synthisizer (im a Dj apprentice but im not gonna get into that now)

And that concludes my top 3. Yours can be up to 5 and be on any system. I am more biased towards Pokémon Nintendo/ FF series music so these are just my personal favorites...

RULES: POST ONLY VIDEO GAME EXCLUSIVE MUSIC (Please elaborate from where instead of: I LIEK (Not specific music) FROM THAT GAME!!!1!!)
(Guitar Hero and Rock Band don't count, they have REAL songs made by REAL bands not exclusive in the game)
Also, this is my FIRST successful thead. =D YAY!
I like all the original F Zero music. It's that kind of music that gets me pumped.
Lavender Town from the original Pokemon games. It has a nostalgic creepy feel Eee
I like the Route 113 music from Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.
(Jul. 20, 2012  2:32 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Lavender Town from the original Pokemon games. It has a nostalgic creepy feel Eee

I get were your coming from. I made a creepypasta haunted house for hallowen with the town music in the backround. But yea its freaking creepy.
(Jul. 20, 2012  2:37 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: I get were your coming from. I made a creepypasta haunted house for hallowen with the town music in the backround. But yea its freaking creepy.

Lavender Town fanfics are the best XD
Megaman X5 opening is one of my all time best since it was my first game, plus, it's just great.
Also from MMX5 is the vs. Zero music (I always forget the proper names) and especially the remixes they have around. It's just so cool.
From another Megaman game, Battle Network 3, the Navi fight music is just... Awesome. Plain awesome
More recently the Star Chamber music in Final Fantasy The 4 Heroes of Light. The rest of the music in the game is charming, but IMO the Star Chamber takes the cake (the mini-boss music comes in a close second) it's unique and I can't really describe why I like it.
Are we talking about specific tracks in general? Because...

Meguro Shouji's music in Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 and 4 and other spin-offs are memorable because of their modern "hip" feel to them. My personal favorites from these games are the vocal tracks by Japanese rapper Lotus Juice, who provides menacing beats during battles in P3/FES/Port/Trinity Soul (I will give the anime TS a mention because Reverse the Destiny is one of my favorite Lotus Juice songs).

Shihoko Hirata's vocals in P4/Golden/The Animation are more enjoyable for me than Kawamura Yumi's in P3. Her voice is much lighter than Kawamura, especially because P4 is lighter than P3. While most of her songs are sung raps such as Pursuing My True Self and Reach Out For the Truth, her opening "Shadow World" for the upcoming Persona 4: Golden is one of my most favorite Persona 4 Vocal Tracks because it takes a different approach than the major themes used in P4. It had a funky, calming feel that matched the opening animation of Golden and made it enjoyable.
Kaji Anything in game, and or remixes, vauge or specific.
I really favor "Sonic Boom" from the Sonic CD. Out of all 275 of the songs on SSBB I have, it is by far my favorite.

I just listened to it once, and I've always favored it since then...

I also like SSBB's change of F-Zero GX's song "Brain Cleaner"...
I like a lot of the music from the Mega Man series, especially Proto Man's theme. Mega Man X has cool themes too, like Boomer Kuwanger's theme.

Zelda music is also pretty nice. I like the Romance theme from Skyward Sword. And Song of Storms is really catchy! Joyful_2
im with Bey Heart zelda music all the way pokemon is good but zelda is better.
1. You're My Light from Rune Factory 2 - It's just so beautiful and calming and romantic!!!

2. Lavender Town from Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green - So creepy and nostalgic and astoundingly perfect! I adore this song!!! My little sister claims it gave her nightmares.

3. Final Battle from Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver - I dunno, it just has a catchy tune, I guess.

4. Intro from Pokémon Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire - It was so soft, and gentle, and... tear-jerking...
I don't really have specific favorites but I really like the music from Pokemon,Sonic,Zelda,and a few others. I also really like the background music in SkylandersConfusedpyro's Adventure.
Little kids have DIED from the 1st lavender town song. I'd say my 3rd is n's theme from black & white 2. 2nd fav is giratina on platinum. B2w2 plasma is my favorite. Neo plasma is EPIC
You realize that story was a load of carp, right?
Don't believe stories you see on the internet.
Especially ones that have to do with Pokemon...
My favourites in order:
1 The Ultimate Show-Super Paper Mario
2 The Overthere Stair- Super Paper Mario
3 Francis Battle- Super Paper Mario
4 X Naut Base- Paper Mario TTYD
5 Whatever song plays when the crystal stars appear at the places they were found at during the end when the Shadow Queen is invincible- PM TTYD
6 Crystal King- PM
7 Huff N' Puff- PM
8 Excess Express Dusk- PMTTYD
9 Last Gym Leader Pokemon- BW and BW2
10 Legendary battle theme- Pokemon RSE
11 N battle music- Pokemon BW
12 Final N battle- Pokemon BW
13 Reshiram Zekrom, and Kyurem battle music- Pokemon BW
14 Giritina Battle- Pokemon Platinum
15 Stardust Speedway Present and Future Japaneese- Sonic CD
Zelda's Lullaby
Sulfur-Slipknot (MotorstormTongue_outacific Rift)
Nonpoint-Bullet With a Name (WWE SVR 2007)
and thats all i can think of.
Wait just remembered i like the COD Black Ops wen in multiplayer where its da na na. da na na. din din duh dadada. I know u mite not understand that but i like it.
My favorite game music is Digital Root, from 999.
Thank you Insomniac for introducing 999 to me. I found a new OST.
Anything from Mega Man except MM5 and MM8. Mega Man 3 and Mega Man 9 had probably the 2 best soundtracks to me at least. MM10 and MM4 are very notable mentions to me. Mega Man's soundtrack is really good, but more memorable that truly great. Mega man 2 is kind of overrated, but a few tracks like Quick Man, Flash Man, and Crash Man always make me smile. The MM7 boss theme is the best in the series to me besides MM10. Flame Man was great from MM6. I could go on and on about this, but I've already said a lot.
I like the LoZOoT song opening, and route 113 music from R/S/E.

How could I forget? Lavender town from FR/LG and HG/SS!
Favourite song from favourite game? WIN-WIN SITUATION. Anyways, here is the song. It kinda sounds cool to someone who has not played the game, but to someone who has ... triggers memories of the events. (Click to View)

For those who have played the ture ending, I know you balled at this ending part (Click to View)
I like most of the music on Cave Story, which probably none of you have played, haha.