Favorite Color!

Regarding the debate over black and white earlier; In light, white is the combination of all visible spectra of colour, whereas black is the absence of light.
In material substances, white is the lack of any pigment (as such, it reflects all spectra), while black is the combination of all colours (absorbing all spectra, reflecting none).

As far as a favourite colour goes, I've always been rather partial to green. It looks good on me, and evokes memories of camping in my youth.
not being emo in any way my favorite colors are blue red black and white
Hard, dark purple next to dark blue.
My favourite colours are black, grey, white, dark/sky/navy blue(all sorts of blue actually), purple and lilac...also I like green to some extent....That is why all my beys are of these colours only(except for Aries)..I also prefer clothes of these colours....so my room has no other colour except for the ones I mentioned
My favorite colour consists of red and green mixed together with a purple swirl and an orange tinge to it. It then has many brown sprinkles all over the top and a yellow spread through it with a blue shade on the bottom.
My favorite colors are green and purple. Green because green has always been the environment color and I am an eco friendly freak. Purple cause I like the look of it and I just like it.
My favorite colors are translucent orange plastic and lime green plastic.

I don't really like those unless they're the color of something and can be translucent.

[Image: asahara45-img600x450-1]
Pretty much the colors that make up this, the green looks so "alive" and techy
I also like the colors that make up alot of guitars, like this:
[Image: istockphoto_2592880_electric_guitar_toba...nburst.jpg]291301568pvuqqj86339.jpg[/img]
I really like Sky Blue especially the color of the Meteo Assault version. It is such a peaceful color and a very bright one
my fav color is blue and orange, I don't know why I like those colors, they are just always the color that I want cars painted.
Black it a nice one, mysterious, and dark natured, and anything can be hidden deep within darkness...
Red
Color of blood
Most of my wardrobe is the color red... I dunno why
I was obsessed with the red crayon when I was younger
I think that's it...
I like green cause it has the vividness of a forest
Sky Blue, Black, Green, White because they appeal to me the most.
Crystal grabber you might want to say why you like that color
Gold, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Platinum, Pearl, Diamond and Crystal. They all remind me of beautiful riches and royaltly.
My favorite colors:
Blue
Black
Purple
Pink
Red
Red/Black
My favourite colour is red because it gives me power to fight my opponent
Black for me!
It suits me more and like wearing black t-shirts Grin
sunkist orange its a luminos orange Smile i just like orange and its the color of my room Smile
Red is my favorite color. One of the reasons is since that is NC State's main color. Another is because it is plain awesome.
Black White Blue and GREEN!
Black white blue and green
Black cause i just like it!
White cause color of dark night Draggoon
blue PEGASUS
Green N!
My Favorites colors are Red,Blue and Green
but overall Red cause its the color of passion