Favorite Anime Opening and Ending *NEW RULES!!*

I've got another opening to add to my list. It's the second Ken'ichi: the Mightiest Disciple, and it is called Yahho~. They changed it for the Opening animation slightly for the English version, however. The reasons I like this song include, but are not limited to, it has a happier, more uplifting note than most of the other openings I watch, it has great animation, and it just seems really catchy. I hope I followed all the rules...
Hmm, I really like the Pokemon Season 13 Japanese Opening. (The Greatest Everyday) It's a really catchy theme, and I like how they show All of the Legendary Pokemon. I also like instrumentals. Although, not as much as the instrumentals to Advanced Adventure. But it's still a good song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QrzRfGtBTQ

I also like the Lucky Star Opening. No need to explain there. It's kinda obvious, I like the dance that they do. Also, the song is really catchy, listen to it once and you will be stuck singing it forever!! I also think it's kinda funny when you find out what they are actually saying! XD

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot Hare Hare Yukai. It's the ending to The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya. I mainly like it for the dance, but the song is pretty good too. The dance is really hard, mainly because you have to move fast. Take some time and it can be learned though!
Bey <3
Mind explaining a little more?
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:58 PM)Nano Wrote: Bey <3
Mind explaining a little more?
Sorry. I added some more info to it on why I like those Opening + Endings.
Dragon ball z kai. great song amazing animation FTW

Naruto Shippuden # 3 best song ever. i love the sences

Naruto Shippuden # 1 whodosent like a jap rap

beyblade metalo fusion dub i love the song the bey battles in the opining are cool it just flares up my bey spirit
Higurashi no naku koro ni.
Its scary, and catchy.XD

0-0 Gosh, These mods are very rude for a childrens website.
Mine is Heros Come Back , The 1st opening of Naruto Shippuden

This is because the video & the audio sync is really perfect , the video movements of the characters seems to just sync with the audio & the song just feels more awesome than the original band Knowbodyknows+ performed it

My Favorite ending would be

Long Kiss Goodbye , Naruto Shippuden Ending 7

The emotions shown in the video , the sadness Kurenai , ino & everyone feels because of Azumas death is shown perfectly & the song is just to perfect with nice beats & proper speed not to fast & not to slow
If this was about what your favorite anime song is, then i'd pick the music from when goku goes ssj 3 for the first time.(Episode 245... Don't ask how I know that) I get shivers every time I listen to it.

But this isn't, so I'd have to pick the Canadian opening for DBZ and dragon ball z Kai.

The dragon ball z Canadian opening gets stuck in your head and it something you'll be shouting for the rest of the day. It also has great memories for me, from when I was younger.

As much as I hate DBZ KAI, the intro is nice. It's another one that gets stuck in your head. The soft voice and the animations go well together.
Hitman Reborn, opening Listen to the Stereo.
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:58 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Hitman Reborn, opening Listen to the Stereo.

haha
Guys PLEASE stop SPAMing this thread. Have you noticed all the warnings? It's because of people SPAMing. Read the rules for crying out loud! PLEASE for your own good.
Bleach's sixth opening, which is "Alones" by Aqua Timez.

This band pretty much always makes at least enjoyable music, but this one is really great. The opening itself is fast-paced and goes great with the music, which is always a plus, for openings. The effects (Shaky camera and weird reflections) really set the mood for the "White Invasion" arc, which is a high point of the series.

As for ending, I hate them all. All of them.
FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Opening 1. That is the best opening I've ever seen (not that I've seen many), the animation is smooth and the song fits the theme of the series as well. Standing in second is Soul Eater's second opening (Black Paper Moon), although the actual animation is okay, I love the song that plays. It's just, so cool.

And I agree with Dude, I hate all the endings too.
I'm gonna go ahead and add these to my list...

The first Full Metal Alchemist opening.(?) English dub. Atleast I think it's the first one... I like how it starts out all slow and boring, then it gets all fast paced and exciting. Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I remember, I'm pretty sure it gets exciting when Ed jumps off a cliff...

And "Super Driver" from The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya. I like the overall comic book style of it. The music to it is kinda interesting too. Correct me if I am wrong but I'm pretty sure it's done by Aya Hirano. (Haruhi's Japanese VA) It's much better than the original Opening. The music to it is much better than the original...
My favorite opening is the 1st Death Note opening, "The World" by Nightmare, because it is a really fast paced song and it has a nice mixture of beats.
When i was in 6th grade, I saw my favorite theme on Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, in the english dub. Still to this day, it is fresh in my head. It's quite catchy, and it represents the show's main character quite well.
Nura:Rise Of The Yokai clan opening it's just awesome.like when the guy sings in English and back to Japanese is awesome.I like the beat it's a nice pace and I like the pics
The openings to Lucky Star and TMoHS are more of my favorites now. Both have a more unique anime following it, and sums up the plot (Or lack thereof in Lucky Star's case). The animation is pretty good, and the voices are amazing. Out of the two, I like TMoHS's opening better. I just like the rhythm better. Relates to Haruhi better.
(Feb. 14, 2011  12:36 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: The openings to Lucky Star and TMoHS are more of my favorites now. Both have a more unique anime following it, and sums up the plot (Or lack thereof in Lucky Star's case). The animation is pretty good, and the voices are amazing.

It's because Aya Hirano sings them.
i like the clannad OP
because at first it seems sad then happy
Full Metal Alchemist Opening 1 The Animation Is Epic And Fav Ending Is Naruto Shippuden Ending 15 U Can Do It!
P.s Sorry For Copying Your Thread I Didnt Know This Thread Existed! :s
(Mar. 19, 2011  11:13 AM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Full Metal Alchemist Opening 1 The Animation Is Epic And Fav Ending Is Naruto Shippuden Ending 15 U Can Do It!
P.s Sorry For Copying Your Thread I Didnt Know This Thread Existed! :s

Just saying "it's epic" isn't a explanation. It's a pile of SPAM.

Search bar says hi.
Buso Renkin

The opening has a very catchy beat and melody, and matches perfectly for the show. Every scene synced right where it needed to. The animation is great. I also loved how they would zoom out to a "Kakegane" (I forgot the name. I haven't watched the show in a long time) after they showed a character. Then, the ending part of the opening is a perfect closer.
My favorite opening song is soul eater's "papermoon"its because when i hear the song,it feels like a major deja-vu about my life.

I dont have no ending fave cause i dont remember the song very well
My Favorite Opening From New Anime Is Yugioh! Zexal Both Opening And Ending. Why? Because I Like The Songs And How The Video Goes With The Song Soooooo Good ..

POP FLYING!!!