Favorite Animal

Hey guys, Whats your favorite animal or species.

I LOVE felines, Lions, Tigers, lepards, panthers, Ligers.

They're all cute and Fuzzy!

[Image: DSCF0653.jpg]
Siberian Tiger. <3

(P.S. 4,000 posts w00t)
(Sep. 01, 2008  11:53 PM)Roan Wrote: Siberian Tiger. <3

(P.S. 4,000 posts w00t)

Gratz, and yea I like tigers too =D. If it was legal I would totally own on XD
Hyena, Wolverines, Tasmanian Devil (does exist look it up), Hawks (Red tailed especially). I like strong animals.
(Sep. 01, 2008  11:59 PM)Train Wrote: Hyena, Wolverines, Tasmanian Devil (does exist look it up), Hawks (Red tailed especially). I like strong animals.

Who didn't know about the tasmanian devil XD
I like crows for some reason.

dogs too, but if it's gotta be a specific one, huskies.

oh and fish and whales too
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:02 AM)bugturtles Wrote: I like crows for some reason.

Love love love love love huskies!!! they have to be my favorite dog of all time. I think because they are pretty much domesticated wolves =D
dogs, wolves, and those half dog half wolf dogs they awesome Grin and their blue eyes theyre mesmerising XD

and hawks are cool too ive never seen a red-tailed though can you send me a pic

and tasmanian devils *sigh* the good ol` days...
I bet you first heard about red tailed hawks in Animorphs. Wink
hmmmm crows would be around 10 on my bird list and that hawk looks awesome. sorta looks like hes smiling looking at some hot girl hawk XD
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:07 AM)James Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:02 AM)bugturtles Wrote: I like crows for some reason.

Love love love love love huskies!!! they have to be my favorite dog of all time. I think because they are pretty much domesticated wolves =D

Unfortunately, most people who have Huskies don't realize how much work they are to take care of. They have a lot of energy, and love to run. You can't leave them alone for too long, or they'll destroy one of your possessions. Most are rather big, even at a young age, and don't know their own strength. They're insanely good escape artists, my two huskies have both escaped before at least once.

And since most people don't know the above, they mistreat them or neglect them, get angry when they exert their high energy and hurt them, or something else that can hurt the dog. Unhappy

*ahem*

I really love dogs, especially huskies. I've always had huskies, even from a young age (my first husky, from what I remember, was found when I was about a year old, with a noose--which was most likely her "leash" or "collar" around her neck). So naturally, I love them the most.

I also really love cats and stuff, but not as much as dogs.
we took care of a husky/rottweiler bred dog before

it was crazy to say the least
as pets: dogs, parakeets, fighting/beta fish (short-lived experiences), and cats
JUNGLE FURYY: Snow Leopards, Cheetahs, big dangerous cats?
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:40 AM)bugturtles Wrote: we took care of a husky/rottweiler bred dog before

How crazy? Esplainashun plz. Smile

Wow, I just looked up Rottweiler Husky on google, those things look insane. O.o In a kinda cool way, but still.
Well, I used to have a Husky, it was my dads that he had since he was 28. The husky was 22 when he died. I loved watching that thing run around like crazy in the snow. one night he even slept under the snow XD
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:47 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:40 AM)bugturtles Wrote: we took care of a husky/rottweiler bred dog before

Wow, I just looked up Rottweiler Husky on google, those things look insane. O.o In a kinda cool way, but still.

Hyper, always running about, etc. Not very tame and this is apparent on the owner's part.

It looked more Husky than an actual Rottweiler, so it was absolutely adorable. Blue eyes too. <33
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:55 AM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:47 AM)Grey Wrote:

Hyper, always running about, etc. Not very tame and this is apparent on the owner's part.

It looked more Husky than an actual Rottweiler, so it was absolutely adorable. Blue eyes too. <33

Aww. Joyful_3
I never realized how hyper Rottweilers can be, now I understand how hyper that dog must've been.

...wait, do you still have him/her?
I like cats best. But I really think all animals are exciting and interesting.
Agumon is my favourite animal. He does exist. I know he does.
Snakes. Especially king snakes. I love them. Their eyes go bright blue when they're about to shed and my one was super cute when I had it, Black Mexican kingsnake, Males don't grow very long (Like 4ft?) so mine was real small.
Little carp bit me a lot when it was still a juvenile and about twice as an adult. Snake bites don't hurt that much from them because their teeth are tiny.
If we're talking home-kept pets I'd say cats. If we're talking any animal then llamas. I even own a llama based website. o.o

They're just so awesome! I always go see them at the zoo Joyful_3

EDIT:
Quote:Agumon is my favourite animal. He does exist. I know he does.

Only in the digital world I'm afraid Q.Q