Fastest time to complete a game.

I'm sure that some of you guys got their priorities mixed up, which concluded completing a single video game within a week, or even a day. However, some games are just too easy to beat. So yeah, go ahead and share.

Here's what I've completed:
BleachGrinark Souls: 2 Hours
Ontamarama: 30 mins
Pokemon Ranger:Guardian Signs: 1 week
Mario Kart Wii: Completed 150cc in 2 days, have yet to complete.
Pokemon Sapphire: 1 month (Thats the latest I can go.)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars: 2 1/2 weeks
Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2: 5 days (storyline longer compared to CONR3)
Naruto Shippuden Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3: 2 hours (beated the entire storyline, hah.)

So post! Grin
Happy Feet (Gamecube): like 3 hours.
Lol idc if they game sucked, it was like 2006.
Starwars the force unleased- around 6 hours
Pokemon black- less then 24 hours
(May. 29, 2011  4:53 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Pokemon black- less then 24 hours
Are you serious? Thats almost impossible. I mean the time to complete Pokemon Diamond took like a couple of months.
(May. 29, 2011  4:55 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
Are you serious? Thats almost impossible. I mean the time to complete Pokemon Diamond took like a couple of months.

Lol I can beat Diamond within a week easy.
(May. 29, 2011  4:57 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Lol I can beat Diamond within a week easy.
me too.
Are YOU serious?!
(May. 29, 2011  5:02 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  4:57 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Lol I can beat Diamond within a week easy.
me too.
Are YOU serious?!
i beat it in a day 2 you prob just suck.
I can beat Tomba 2 (PSX) in 2 or 3 hours depending on how many side quests i do...
I can beat portal 1 in around 50 minutes
To "beat" a Pokémon game, you must get the following:
All items
All Pokémon in the Pokédex
All Pokémon LVL 100
And lots more.

It takes at least one day to train a Pokémon from start, to 100. So it would take a long time...
(May. 29, 2011  6:44 AM)Nano Wrote: To "beat" a Pokémon game, you must get the following:
All items
All Pokémon LVL 100
And lots more.

It takes at least one day to train a Pokémon from start, to 100. So it would take a long time...
What I meant was completing the ENTIRE storyline, not completing the ENTIRE GAME itself...
(May. 29, 2011  7:01 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  6:44 AM)Nano Wrote: To "beat" a Pokémon game, you must get the following:
All items
All Pokémon LVL 100
And lots more.

What I meant was completing the ENTIRE storyline, not completing the ENTIRE GAME itself...

Thats what we all mean. Plus If you have the right stuff, you can train a pokemon to level 100 in less then 1 and a half hours.
(May. 29, 2011  7:04 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
All items
All Pokémon LVL 100
And lots more.

Thats what we all mean. Plus If you have the right stuff, you can train a pokemon to level 100 in less then 1 and a half hours.

The "right stuff" as in an Action Replay, then yes. And I mean from lvl 1 to 100.
Hahaha Nano, no, actually training to level 100 without an AR takes about that long.
(May. 29, 2011  7:07 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  7:04 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:
All items
All Pokémon LVL 100
And lots more.

The "right stuff" as in an Action Replay, then yes. And I mean from lvl 1 to 100.

No. I mean exp share, lucky egg, vsing the E4 ect.
I don't know what "complete a game" acutally is. But if you mean the campaing or a story mode:

Soul Calibur 4 - 6 minutes (beat 8 CPUs)
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - 8 hours
Halo Reach - 22 hours (on legendary)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 Over the Nexus - 14 hours (without ARs)
Call of Duty Black Ops - 8 hours
Minecraft - 1 secound - 5 months (had to but it in there xD)
Me...I don't think I have even completed the main storyline to a game other than Pokemon ofcourse. I have deleted my past save data on Pokemon Colloseum and XD Gale of Darkness so I might see how long it takes for me to re-do.

Also is it real life time we are recording or in-game play time e.g: I play a game for 2 hours, take a 1 hour break and complete after another 2.

Is my completion time 5 or 4?
(May. 29, 2011  8:55 AM)RAW Wrote: Me...I don't think I have even completed the main storyline to a game other than Pokemon ofcourse. I have deleted my past save data on Pokemon Colloseum and XD Gale of Darkness so I might see how long it takes for me to re-do.

Also is it real life time we are recording or in-game play time e.g: I play a game for 2 hours, take a 1 hour break and complete after another 2.

Is my completion time 5 or 4?

Well, it would be 4 but say if people had bought the pokemon game and completed it in a week, they completed it most likely in less time because they are probably asleep half of the day and they dont play pokemon EVERY second they are awake.

Pokemon Fire Red - 7 Hours (Story + Level 100 Pokemon)
Pokemon Leaf Green - 8 Hours (Story + Level 100 Pokemon)
Pokemon Crystal - 10 Hours (Story + Level 100 Pokemon)
Pokemon Sapphire - 11 Hours (Story + Level 100 Pokemon)
Pokemon Ruby - 10 Hours (Story + Level 100 Pokemon)
Pokemon Pearl - 13 Hours (Story + Level 100 Pokemon)
Pokemon Heart Gold - 16 Hours (Story + Level 100 Pokemon)
Pokemon White - 12 Hours (Story)
Pokemon Colloseum - 19 Hours (Story)
Pokemon XD, Gale Of Darkness - 20 Hours (Story)
Mario Smash Football - 8 Hours (Story)
Digimon Rumble Arena 2 - 4 Hours (Story)
Fable 1 - 2 Days (Story)
Fable 2 - 18 Hours (Story)
Fable 3 - 10 Hours (Story)
Borderlands GOTY - 70+ Hours (Story)
GTA IV - 8 Hours (Story)
Call Of Duty Black Ops - 8 Hours (Veteran)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare - 12 Hours (Veteran)
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - 12 Hours (Veteran)
Megaman Zero- 3 hours
Megaman Zero 2 - 2 hours
Megaman Zero 3 - 1 hour 52 minutes.
Halo Reach 8 hours
Call of Duty Black Ops: 7 hours(regular)
Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 8 hours(veteran)
pokemon black (story line) 4 days including only needing two more pokemon to complete the whole national dex
(celebi and moeletta)
Two Hours- Pac man.
Three days to finish kingdom hearts II

when it was the 1000 heartless thing, my finger hurt so bad at the 504th heartless.

I also beat pokemon emerald in one day.but it was almost done by my friend anyway,so i think it wont count
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (my game is glitched, I know I have everything and I checked online, it still says 99% file though)-2 days
Kirby Super Star Ultra (100% video, won with all helpers)-8 hours.
Ohh and I beat Megaman Zero 1 in like 3-4 hours-ish.