Fastest time to complete a game.

I completed Beyblade G-revolution and V-force Ultimate battle in 3 hours each
@Bladeruler: Is the insult intended for me or what? Please don't derail this thread, or it'll be locked by one of the mods.
I finished Harry Potter 6 the game in a day, not sure how many hours exactly, but it was too short of a game, and Story Mode was too easy; I also beat a Pet Alien game that came with my DS when I got it in a week.
Vanquish in about 5 hours.
Mine is kh 2 took me 6 years to finish then i came back and did it in 5 hours=dedication baby
Well:

Rogue Trooper: 4-5 Hours
Super Mario Galaxy 2: 1 month
Lego Batman: 8 Days
Wario Land: Shake It!: 10 Hours
Pokemon Pearl: About 6 Days
Just beat two new games I bought!

Pokemon Mystery dungeon Explorers of Sky: 3 Days

And Pokemon White Version: 4/5 Days
lego star wars the 1st: 2 hours.
super smash bros brawl: 2 days.
all of my other games, TBD
Beyblade G-Revolution in a about 3 hours and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in about 2-3 hours.
Pokemon sapphire: 2 and a half hours nonstop with 5 min breaks every half hour.(Not included)
(Jun. 03, 2011  11:33 PM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: Mine is kh 2 took me 6 years to finish then i came back and did it in 5 hours=dedication baby

I did kh2 in 4 ;D but lets see... portal i speed ran in 57 minutes, portal 2 in 1hr 47 minutes. halo 3 in 3 hrs 26 minutes. on another day ratchet and clank: a crack in time, and jak and daxter 3 in 9 hours. but i got 50 bucks Grin
It took me about one hour to play the Knife Ending of 999. This was after I had the ability to skim through the dialogue of course.
Lost Kingdoms: 1:32 (just over an hour and a half, the half being the last level).
An Hour To Complete CoD Black Ops Campaign.
I beat Dragon Ball Z Budokai in a few hours. LOL

EDIT: It was more like 2 - 3 hours.
it took me and my friends a week to get all characters, beat the storyline and all the missions in super smash bros brawl
I beat Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations in about 2 1/2 hours, I think. maybe 3.
Never mind, scratch that last record. I got the axe ending in a mere 45 minutes Eee

PROTIP: Someone with this face and an axe in hand should not be trusted:
[Image: 180px-Axe_ending_clover_1.png]
(Aug. 13, 2012  6:12 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Never mind, scratch that last record. I got the axe ending in a mere 45 minutes Eee

PROTIP: Someone with this face and an axe in hand should not be trusted:
[Image: 180px-Axe_ending_clover_1.png]

Clover is awesome...

anyways, I beat gears 3 in 3 days Smug
(Aug. 16, 2012  5:33 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Clover is awesome...

She is and so is Snake. But killing June was still un-justified D:

Hm, can't get enough of that game. True ending in an hour or so.
I beat Tony Hawk: Underground in about an hour, iirc.

I beat the Sonic Riders Zero Gravity story in about a week.
Me and 2 other guys on a vacation beat the Batman Arkham Asylum story in a about 6 days.
We should make this Fastest/Longest time to complete a game. If that's the case,
Epic Mickey: A few months(Longer if you count the hiatus I took from it).
I conpleted Punch-Out!! Wii (Not including Mac's Last Stand) in exactly 1 hour, 57 minutes and 58 seconds (I was bored XD)...
In the same week, or a week each?