Fastest time to complete a game.

The highest I got was ~~~~ Pokemon ranger Guardian Sign ~~~ 8 Hours 36 Min
And pokemon diamond ~~~~ 3-4 days
Bleach Dark Souls ~~~~ 1 Hour 2 Min!
Super Meat Boy - About three hours.

That's all I remember, I'll post more if I recall anything else.
fable 3 ..: 4 hours woulda been 2 if i didnt join peoples games
Hmm... here are a few that I can remember off the top of my head...

Super Mario Bros. - around 5 minutes
Kirby Nightmare In Dreamland - 45 minutes
Metroid - somewhere less than 2 hours

Those are just a few, but there are more. I'll post more as I remember them...
stupid gam ebut i beat it

Animal Genious (i speeled that wrong)
9 minutes seriously 5 mini games that are easy isn't so hard glad it is my Older Brothers game weird thing is he is smart
(May. 31, 2011  1:56 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm... here are a few that I can remember off the top of my head...

You used the warp zone cheat, didn't you? Smug Smug Smug
pokemon black 3 days
cars the game gba 45mins
(May. 29, 2011  6:24 PM)Electric Wrote: Super Meat Boy - About three hours

You beat Super Meat Boy in three hours? That's insane (If true)

As for me, I can't tell you of any games I've beat quickly because I'm not dumb enough to buy a game that I can finish in only a few hours. My best time would probably be Bioshock 2, which I finished in about two hours, but I only rented that one.
(May. 31, 2011  2:55 PM)Dude Wrote: You beat Super Meat Boy in three hours? That's insane (If true)

As for me, I can't tell you of any games I've beat quickly because I'm not dumb enough to buy a game that I can finish in only a few hours. My best time would probably be Bioshock 2, which I finished in about two hours, but I only rented that one.
You never even try to speed run old NES games?

(May. 31, 2011  8:52 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  1:56 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm... here are a few that I can remember off the top of my head...

You used the warp zone cheat, didn't you? Smug Smug Smug
Warp Zone isn't a cheat. The programmers put it in the game for a reason. Thus, it is an Easter Egg. Btw, there are 2-3 Warp Zones.
(May. 31, 2011  8:31 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: You never even try to speed run old NES games?

I don't really own any NES game that can be speed-ran. Maybe just the Mario games...
(May. 31, 2011  8:54 PM)Dude Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  8:31 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: You never even try to speed run old NES games?

I don't really own any NES game that can be speed-ran. Maybe just the Mario games...
And you never tried to beat the original Super Mario Bros. in 5 minutes?! For shame, Dude. For shame...

What about Zelda, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Or Mega Man?
What I have completed:
Portal- one hour
Destroy All Humans- 30 min
Destroy All Humans 2- 12 hours
Naruto Clash Of Ninjas 2- 20 min
Super Smash Bros. Melee- 36 hours
Beyblade Cyber Pegasis DS game- 23 min
Half Life 2- 10 hours
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - 6 hours

Yeah, I know I'm slow; I like to collect everything and explore EVERYWHERE before I finish a game.
Megaman Zero 3: 30 minutes.
Pokemon Diamond: an hour.
SSBM: Like, a total of 2-3months to complete everything single part of the game absolutely completely.
SSBB: around 14 hours.
As for you, French Friez, you need at least 40 hours to unlock Mewtwo so you definitely didn't beat every angle of it. (SSBM)
(May. 31, 2011  9:09 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  8:54 PM)Dude Wrote:

And you never tried to beat the original Super Mario Bros. in 5 minutes?! For shame, Dude. For shame...

What about Zelda, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Or Mega Man?

I'm working of SMB! World 8 is a pain...
(May. 31, 2011  11:50 PM)Dan Wrote: Megaman Zero 3: 30 minutes.
Pokemon Diamond: an hour.
SSBM: Like, a total of 2-3months to complete everything single part of the game absolutely completely.
SSBB: around 14 hours.
As for you, French Friez, you need at least 40 hours to unlock Mewtwo so you definitely didn't beat every angle of it. (SSBM)
40 hours to unlock mewtwo? It's pretty easy, all you have to do is play many matches. I got to say, the only character that took long was Mr. Game and Watch
wel i completed

gta4 in 6 hours
gta 4 eflc (both parts ) in 1day
halo 1 in 4 hours
gta vicecity in 4 hrs
gta sanandreas in 5hrs
I completed Pokemon Fire Red,Leaf Green,Sapphire,Ruby and Emerald..all in 15 days each...easiest to complete were Leaf green and Fire Red..but I am yet to complete Diamond and Pearl...since 6 months I am waiting to complete it
(May. 29, 2011  4:48 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: I'm sure that some of you guys got their priorities mixed up, which concluded completing a single video game within a week, or even a day. However, some games are just too easy to beat. So yeah, go ahead and share.

Here's what I've completed:
BleachGrinark Souls: 2 Hours
Ontamarama: 30 mins
Pokemon Ranger:Guardian Signs: 1 week
Mario Kart Wii: Completed 150cc in 2 days, have yet to complete.
Pokemon Sapphire: 1 month (Thats the latest I can go.)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars: 2 1/2 weeks
Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2: 5 days (storyline longer compared to CONR3)
Naruto Shippuden Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3: 2 hours (beated the entire storyline, hah.)

So post! Grin
hey i completed pokemon sapphire in just 5 hrs
age of empire 2 in two hrs
cricket 2008 in just 10 hrs
iron man in 2 days
total overdose in 5 hrs
nfs underground 2 in 4 days
(Jun. 01, 2011  10:18 AM)fireblader Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  4:48 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: I'm sure that some of you guys got their priorities mixed up, which concluded completing a single video game within a week, or even a day. However, some games are just too easy to beat. So yeah, go ahead and share.

Here's what I've completed:
BleachGrinark Souls: 2 Hours
Ontamarama: 30 mins
Pokemon Ranger:Guardian Signs: 1 week
Mario Kart Wii: Completed 150cc in 2 days, have yet to complete.
Pokemon Sapphire: 1 month (Thats the latest I can go.)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars: 2 1/2 weeks
Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2: 5 days (storyline longer compared to CONR3)
Naruto Shippuden Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3: 2 hours (beated the entire storyline, hah.)

So post! Grin
hey i completed pokemon sapphire in just 5 hrs
age of empire 2 in two hrs
cricket 2008 in just 10 hrs
iron man in 2 days
total overdose in 5 hrs
nfs underground 2 in 4 days

buddy ur too slow and also these games r were old please try to post ur records qabout some new games

well i have completed

ironman in 5 hrs
nfs underground 2 in 6hrs
@bladeruler
It doesn't matter if the games are new or old. What if he likes those games? Jeez, get a larger field of view, or respect other's options. Plus, no need to insult him on his gaming time. The thread is not titled "Insult People who can't complete a game as fast as you".
(May. 31, 2011  2:55 PM)Dude Wrote: You beat Super Meat Boy in three hours? That's insane (If true)
Do you mean like really slow or really fast ? I think it's pretty fast although it's like a crazily tough game.

By the way, That's completely true, But by beat, I mean just the storyline, not all Bandages, and stuff like that, but I did complete all levels. It was extremely hard.

But I had completed the game a lot of times before, eventually got lots of free time and finished it around that time.
Nevertheless, it is true.

Oh, I remembered a few more:

Angry Birds - 6 Hours.
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition: REMIX: 4 days.
Final Fantasy X - 9 days.
(Jun. 01, 2011  12:10 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: @bladeruler
It doesn't matter if the games are new or old. What if he likes those games? Jeez, get a larger field of view, or respect other's options. Plus, no need to insult him on his gaming time. The thread is not titled "Insult People who can't complete a game as fast as you".

oh yes dude ur write i made him come to wbo and his writting all the things my combos my blades nicknames here so i became angry
lol,I finished brick breaker (really bad version) in -1 minute ,no joke you are probably going Chocked_2 but the reason I could do it was that you only have to destroy 2 bricks to finish a level, you have unlimited life, there are only 25 levels which take about 2 to 5 seconds to complete, yeah I know, bad game:\
(Jun. 01, 2011  12:15 PM)bladeruler Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  12:10 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: @bladeruler

oh yes dude ur write i made him come to wbo and his writting all the things my combos my blades nicknames here so i became angry

What...? I can't exactly comprehend what you are trying to tell me. But, I am sensing some form of sarcasm in this post...