TURN TO THE LEFT
44.44%
WE ARE THE GOON SQUAD AND WE'RE COMING TO TOWN, BEEP BEEP
55.56%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
i heard it on the radio about twenty minutes ago

we (me, ominous, roan and annieduck) then proceeded to karaoke "low"

DA BOOTS WIT DA FURRRRRRRRRR
Lemme guess then you proceeded to sing the even worse song "Rock Star" by Lil Wayne? XD
(May. 22, 2009  6:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i heard it on the radio about twenty minutes ago

we (me, ominous, roan and annieduck) then proceeded to karaoke "low"

DA BOOTS WIT DA FURRRRRRRRRR
Where are you guys?

And geeze Brad, you just made my night. xD Way to snap me out of a panic attack!

No, Khel, he sang "I kissed a girl"
we're at ominous' apartment
(May. 22, 2009  6:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: we're at ominous' apartment
Geographically, this is where?
(May. 22, 2009  6:54 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Geographically, this is where?

toronto
(May. 22, 2009  7:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: toronto
Is AN paying for your hotel or just the plane?
(May. 22, 2009  7:05 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Is AN paying for your hotel or just the plane?

if i had a hotel room i likely would not be at ominous' apartment
(May. 22, 2009  7:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: if i had a hotel room i likely would not be at ominous' apartment
idk they could have only paid for the two nights your event was running...

ARGH! Bleach got on my favourite pair of pants!

...twice! sifudxsouedbxsae2ck$5hjnfuwadsfsd!

Okay, fashion thread, best way to correct bleach stains on black pants is:
(May. 22, 2009  7:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote: idk they could have only paid for the two nights your event was running...

Add more bleach to cover the original bleach stain. But then your left with an even bigger bleach stain lol. Please say somebody else at least finds this ammusing?
(May. 22, 2009  7:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote: idk they could have only paid for the two nights your event was running...

buy a new pair of pants
(May. 22, 2009  2:31 PM)Toto Wrote: buy a new pair of pants
I will, but these are my favourite. D:
(May. 22, 2009  3:03 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I will, but these are my favourite. D:

soak them in black fabric dye?
(May. 22, 2009  3:13 PM)Minion Wrote: soak them in black fabric dye?
This can work, but it's also very difficult. More often times than not, the colors come out looking uneven since there are so many different shades of black. I'd only recommend it if you've done it before and have a good eye, or don't mind that there'll be a spot on the pants that will be a different color than the rest.
(May. 22, 2009  3:21 PM)Toto Wrote: This can work, but it's also very difficult. More often times than not, the colors come out looking uneven since there are so many different shades of black. I'd only recommend it if you've done it before and have a good eye, or don't mind that there'll be a spot on the pants that will be a different color than the rest.
I can't see how they can get worse. I tried covering the bleach stains with black sharpie as a temporary fix. When I got on the train, I realized the sharpie was actually blue...

I may just try to strip the colour first so the stains are even and then throw it in the wash with a massive amount of dye.
Bring it to someone who specializes in repairing fabrics. You can't fix that yourself.
I think I'm finally gonna cash in that rain check from like page four (which was a year ago I think....lol). If I remember G was on exercise, Artie was on nutrition and dieting, and Annie was on general abuse.

(Probability that anyone remembers this carp- very unlikely)
ordered some white plimsolls and grey skinny jeans Smile
(Jun. 02, 2009  4:22 PM)Katashi Wrote: I think I'm finally gonna cash in that rain check from like page four (which was a year ago I think....lol). If I remember G was on exercise, Artie was on nutrition and dieting, and Annie was on general abuse.

(Probability that anyone remembers this carp- very unlikely)

We have this topic now if you have any questions:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-...ral+health

Smile
Why does everyone at my school where hollister or aeropostale, I see no reason to do this, I try to wear different clothes. Seriously, just about everyone wears north face and hollister jackets.
At my school it's nothing but Abercrombie and Jack Wills. Oh and Fred Perry. :\
I only used to wear Hollister/Aeropostale since they had clothes small enough to fit me. I just wear the XS from American Eagle now since they're the closest to plain I can get.
I cannot find any hollister clothes.
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:03 PM)jsc Wrote: I cannot find any hollister clothes.

Go to a Hollister store then.... :\
Biker jackets are the hottest kind of jackets I've ever worn. Not just the design, but I love the padding in them!