Farewell, WBO!

I know we have had our issues, but I have nothing but good wishes for you in the future, Brad. Good luck.
By Brad. Everyone will miss you. Good Luck Smile
This feels like the end of an era.

Even though i'm not as active as I was it still makes me sad to see you go. Good luck.
i cant belive you are leaving but you have too so ferwell man and good luck i kow your not going to notice this but u know i still want to thank you for all the bey knowledge you gave me and all the great things you tourght me [throught youtube btw] and well .. all i have to say is ferwell. ]:
HEY IVE bin here for 4 months or so and UR goin man wat is dis..well best of luck
bye brad! have fun at mega!
So...what, you won't ever blast me by answering sarcastically to my posts?! But it was the best part of my day! Seriously, I loved that!

This is a really big loss for the site...You were a great admin, Brad.
i have to say this to you Brad, i believe that everyone will miss u i will miss and the people who havent even of joined the communitte yet will miss u, u made this website what it is to day (with some help from the other people who run this site), i bet in the back of everybodys head is that u will come back one of these days, u know when u are completly bored out of ur mind and u say to urself hey dont i need to take care of something today but that something is really boring and will take forever and then u will say somthing like "i'll take care of it later" and just decide to log on for old times sakes (not very likely but o well)

what im trying to say is thanks and that if it wasnt for u making this site we, the members of the site, would not have been able to even think aobut talking and discussing with each other about different things

so with all of that out of the way i want to say that i hope you have fun and that you succeed in what ever you decide to do with your life
I am still coming here every day Wink

Just don't work here anymore.
oh then i should probably get rid of that post right?
(Sep. 05, 2009  8:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol

so i miss understood what u said (sarcastly saying while embarassed)
is that a yes or a no?
along with that and the fact tha ive been gone for a couple of days
It a no I would assume...

(Sep. 05, 2009  8:21 AM)Rustin Wrote: so i miss understood what u said (sarcastly saying while embarassed)
is that a yes or a no?
along with that and the fact tha ive been gone for a couple of days
i haven't been on WBO in a while, and im back on and brad's not workin on the site anymore! man, this site got me back into beyblade, thanks for everything brad!!!
I'm a bit late here as I don't visit as often as I used to, but quite simply, thanks Brad for stopping my horrendus posts. xD

Gonna miss you.
i haven't been on as much as i usualy am but you sparked my interest in beyblade when i thought beyblade was dead and for this i shall always be grateful.
Just when my holidays start and i have the time to come on the wbo, first thing i notice is that brad's resigning from his position. You should be proud man, look at the site you've made and how much it has evolved since those old days when it was just beywiki Grin Take care man, talk to you soon
I haven't been on this website for a long time but now that i found out your not gonna do work here again it felt really weird cuz you brought me into beyblade and stuff Thanks man. Hope have a good time enjoying your dream job.
Bye Bey Brad and thanks for the awesome site!!!
we'll miss you being the head honcho
i know that it will keep going on
good luck
bye bey brad everyone will miss and your hard work on this site best of luck in montreall
In truth, I don't think you are ever going to really leave, are you Brad? Everyday I have seen you doing posts. XD Though that would proof that I come on everyday. Tired
i never said i was leaving the site