Farewell Castle Tournament Saturday October 4th (Read First Post, Raindate Oct 5th)

Is everyone good with me just picking Saturday?
sure thats fine with me. i stumbled upon all of my beys, missing a few parts though but im down for entering the tournament
The official date has been set to Saturday, October 4th at 1 PM at the Belvedere Castle. I have new MFBs and the Balance stadium coming, so hopefully it will arrive. If anyone has a problem please post immediately.
Set rain date to October 5th. We'll be doing this then in case something happens, but if it rains, then I would like to play on Saturday but relocate under the shelter you see in the picture at the Belvedere Castle.

If it looks like it may rain, be prepared to bring umbrellas in case park employees don't like us at the castle and we have to relocate to a different sheltered area. I'm sure they will be happy to tell us where to go before they kick us out, which I don't think they will do in the first place.
Saturday's best for me. My friend never really caught on to beyblade so he only has Samuri changer ms, can he use it or is parts of it banned?
He can't use the AR. I'm sure someone will lend him another AR. They lent me enough parts to make 4 good combos last time. :p
But not good enough.....
Mwahahahaha
(Sep. 27, 2008  3:01 AM)Maz Wrote: But not good enough.....
Mwahahahaha

You're hella lucky my shooter skipped and I didn't get my full shot power!

Okay, so who is meeting me at Penn Station? I want to meet there around 12. Clair is meeting me there and I think that's what Maz wants to do. I'm going to figure out what subway I need to take to get to the right part of Central Park when I get there. We need to get off at 81st street and Central Park West to be as close to the castle as possible. Keep this in mind. If someone already knows exactly what to do, then post it here.

As far as I'm concerned, we can meet at the train schedule board above the ticket booths at the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR). There's a restaurant right to the left of the boards which I believe is called Tracks, but it could be called something else. I'll wait there around 12 PM. Please don't be late because I need to get to the castle early and set things up.

Also, if you don't have my phone number, PM me now so you can call me if you cannot find the castle or cannot find me in Penn Station. I'll have stadiums and bags and my Beyblade makeup case. This is very important.
I'm going to wait at the "tracks" restaurant by the LIRR train time board until 12:30. At that time, I will head to the subways and towards Central Park. Please write the information down so you can get to where you need to be in case you are late.

Also I have a chest cold, but I'm hoping it will clear up by Saturday. If not, oh well. I'll just Beyblade sick. x3
Sorry everyone but im not going to be able to make it to this =[
one of my friends mother passed and i feel obligated to go to the funeral.
i will also not be able to make it..i have a bad cold and i can barely type this now..if things get better i will let u guys know but at the moment, i will be unavailable
Hmm, maybe the date should be moved.
i dont think it can since anubis is leaving soon..and a lot of ppl are busy on sundays so...idk
He's not leaving, there was a change of plans. So I think he should be able to postpone it.
oh okay i see...in that case, ur idea makes more sense to me now
If this is postponed for awhile I might be able to make it.
It really isn't that hard for me to do this so honestly we can have another whenever you guys want. I'm still going to hold this tournament tomorrow though.

And yeah, there's a change of plans medically so I'll be here until mid November at the very least.

Anyway I scoped out the location today. I have many fallback locations around Belvedere in case they don't want us there, and there is a recessed area right next to Belvedere that overlooks the Swedish Marionette Theatre, and I think we might fight there. No music, but the tournament seems to fit all other park rules.

The tournament is NOT postponed. Show up if you can.
hey i thought u lived in miniola though? because i live like more on the island not so close to NYC. cuz if you live in miniola y are u hosting it in the city??
Because it is not hard to get there for people in the area, it is a scenic and easy to navigate location, and Central Park is just so ideal for something like this. We'll also attract interest in a place as frequented by young people like Central Park.
(Oct. 04, 2008  6:37 AM)Anubis Wrote: Because it is not hard to get there for people in the area, it is a scenic and easy to navigate location, and Central Park is just so ideal for something like this. We'll also attract interest in a place as frequented by young people like Central Park.

i guess so. lol but i wont be able to make it today, its not like i told u i was before hand but maby if you make one in the spring i will be able to go! ;-) have fun guys! i know these things are a BLAST! lol XD
Take lots of photos...I wanna see =D.
(Oct. 04, 2008  1:39 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Take lots of photos...I wanna see =D.

yeah but videos would be even BETTER!!! lol
I have a tripod and a quality video function on my camera, so expect decent videos today. *cough*

Mraaah... Only five hours of sleep. I have trouble sleeping when I'm excited. x-x
(Sep. 16, 2008  3:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  3:21 AM)Anubis Wrote: Yesssss

Bring as many people as possible! We're gonna rock your socks right off the block!

this tournament's for gays

Serious Indeed.

The typical entrant for this tournament -> Andrew <3