Farewell Castle Tournament Saturday October 4th (Read First Post, Raindate Oct 5th)

UPDATE!

FAREWELL CASTLE TOURNAMENT! ('Cause I'm leaving!)
Saturday October 4th
RAINDATE IS SUNDAY OCTOBER 5TH!
Location~ Belvedere Castle in Central Park.
Time~ 1:00 PM-Nightfall, but we'll play it by ear so everyone gets to play. Please be there as early as you can. We spend a lot of time waiting for people at these tournaments. x-x

[Image: Belvedere_Castle_Central_Park.jpg]

[Image: central_parkcopy.jpg]

HMS/Plastic, whatever goes. Round Robin style tournament.
RULES!
Tornado Balance (If someone brings one):
NO BEARING CORE.

Tornado Balance Type S (If someone brings one)
NO CIRCLE UPPER
NO SAMURAI UPPER
NO GRIP FLAT CORE
NO GRIP FLAT CORE ULTIMATE MODE

MFB Attack Stadium (I'll bring this one)
NO CIRCLE UPPER
NO SAMURAI UPPER
NO BEARING CORE

MFB Balance Stadium (I'll bring this one)
NO BEARING CORE

PLEASE PM ME FOR MY CELL PHONE NUMBER. Belvedere Castle is deep within the park, but you should be able to find it with the help of maps in the park. If you have trouble finding me, call me.

Current attendees:
Shiningblaze maybe
DJSpida
Rockblade
Vidkid440
Rockblade's Friend
Rockblade's Brother
My friend Claire

Original Post:
I was wondering if maybe some of the New York bladers would like to meet up in Central Park one of these weekends. I'm gonna be leaving no later than October 15th, and I'd really like to see everyone again. Also, I know you guys all want to see the MFBs, and I have all of them.
I now have a job, so I need to know in advance when a final date is set up. I can't do it on the 27th, since that's my sister's birthday.
I cant go next week but after that i have no plans
So the 20th, 21st, and 27th are out then. Sunday the 28th or the first weekend in October?
Let me know when the final date is. I am pretty sure I could leave college to go.
October 4th or 5th. Can we do that? Please? x3

I think I have to make a trip the weekend before that.
Hey!!! the 28th is my b-day!..sounds like a good day to me...but i think the 27th is better or somethin b4 my b-day so i know i can make it
The 27th and 28th are out now because I have to go on a trip to MA that weekend.
First post is updated. READ IT!
I should be there Wink
That would be hella wicked tight.
Also, just as an offer, I can meet people at Penn Station before the tournament and we can go to the park together.
ill prob meet you at penn
(Sep. 16, 2008  12:34 AM)ROCKBLADE2012 Wrote: my mommy's probably gonna take me. lol

Haha dude you should bring your friend and brother!
Yesssss

Bring as many people as possible! We're gonna rock your socks right off the block!
(Sep. 16, 2008  3:21 AM)Anubis Wrote: Yesssss

Bring as many people as possible! We're gonna rock your socks right off the block!

this tournament's for gays
(Sep. 16, 2008  3:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2008  3:21 AM)Anubis Wrote: Yesssss

this tournament's for gays

*beys
My frend and brother are probably coming!!!!!!!!
(Sep. 16, 2008  6:08 PM)ROCKBLADE2012 Wrote: My frend and brother are probably coming!!!!!!!!

Bad carp. That brings our count up to seven attendees not including myself.
Come on where are all the other ny bladers?
I know theres a bunch on here, none of you can go?
Yeah, and we also need to decide whether it's on Saturday or Sunday. So let's do that now. What is everyone's preference? Is anyone unable to go on one of those dates?
ill try to go seeing as how its really close tho i'll probably go to just hang a bit if i am not able to find more of my bey parts
That would be cool. I'd like to go catch dinner afterwards, if anyone would like to join me. Also my friend Claire might come.