[Fan Fiction]  dark destiny

(Feb. 17, 2021  9:23 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  8:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Any super powers you would like to add to the character (not the bey)?

does resonance count as a power?

or is it like super strength or smth like that?

Something like super strength.
Hope it's not too late to join in the contest!
Please, feel free to critique and call out anything that doesn't make sense or doesn't work. It's my first time doing this after all, and even if it doesn't make it in, I'd still want to improve it for personal reasons.
I'm actually writing her with the idea that she could be the villain or sided with them, either corrupted, possessed, or a literal copy of who she once was.
-------------------------------------------------------
Name: Katherine
Appearance: Black hoodie, torn up jeans, black boots, and her dark brown, almost black hair is tied back in a ponytail with a red ribbon. Her eyes are a deep crimson red, glaring out behind a pair of square framed glasses.

Special Abilities: Can meld into shadows and travel short distances between them. Can also extend eight shadowy "legs" out of her back, like a spider.

Personality: Quiet, smart, and quick to get to the point, she has an air of mystery about her. Some note that she's been around before, but mysteriously disappeared one day only to return just as suddenly some time later. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty if she needs to, and she's harsh with the truth, not afraid to call out others for their flaws or their lies.

Bey: Silent Arachne
Bey type: Metal Fusion
Spin direction: Left
Type: Defense/Stamina. Focuses on baiting the opponent and then taking advantage of their mishaps.
Bey appearance: The layer looks like a black widow spider sitting on it's web, black and red colors.
Flux: Dark
Avatar: An Arachne: Basically a woman with her waist down replaced with a spider torso and legs. Eight eyes, fangs, and her forearms have scythes attached to them, like a mantis.
was thinking about being meh about this, but then, I decided to pull out my trump card

Name: Shaggy Rogers
Appearance: Tall and lanky, has a bit of a beard. light brown hair, dark brown pants, and a green short sleeve t-shirt.
Bey: Doo Scooby 7'Mystery Snakz' 1S'. Balance type Sparking bey.
Doo: Sort of like Tempest, in that it awakens mid-battle(like shaggy.) has two thin blades. In normal mode, it gives barrage attacks well, and has high stamina and defense power. When it awakens, two razor-sharp metal blades appear from under the plastic ones, enabling it to shred beys to pieces.
Scooby: a dog with its mouth around a bone. in the middle of the bone is a metal chip core(twice as heavy as normal) with the scooby doo symbol. scooby weighs 8 grams.
7': a much heavier 7. a reference to scooby doo's age. the weight is twice that of wheel, and it has rubber tabs to keep burst resistance normal.
Mystery: A metal frame with metal balls that extend outwards(attack mode) or stay inwards(defense mode) at random. once the mode is set, it stays like that for the rest of the battle.
Snakz': similar to an xtend+, but heavier and with both pom plastic on the inside(stamina) and rubber on the outside(ko resistance).
Shaggy's powers:
indescribable power. to call them multiversal scale would be a massive insult. He can also insert like into every sentence, and he does it.
Flux: Has four fluxes(or should I say flexes).
#1: ultra instinct flux/UI flux: Shaggy and Scooby and a silver aura. this allows them to dodge and counter any and every move possible.
#2: Mystery Solver flux/MS Flux: Scooby turns an emerald color. this allows shaggy and scooby to find the weakness in any and every bey, and instantly exploit it.
#3: Atomic-Molecular Stoichiometric flux/AMS flux: this allows shaggy and scooby to preform stoiciometry(changing one molecule/group of molecules into another with equal sides) and change the number of protons in an atom(changing one element into another).
#4: Annihilation Nega Time Impact-Supreme Instinctual Memenation Power flux/ANTI-SIMP flux: This allows shaggy and scooby doo to:
-Trancend time and space
-Create matter out of nothing
-exert power comparable to the big bang on a whim
-unlock(gasp) 69 PERCENT OF SHAGGY'S TRUE POWER(though he never does this to avoid endangering reality as we know it)
Move:
Scooby snacks awakening: scooby goes into its awakening form allowing shaggy to have 2 percent of his true power drawn out
random stuff: older brother of teuchi, father of spongebob

plz dont be too late lol

wait, can i get third place? first implies that shaggy is flawed and must grow, and second implies that shaggy will be defeated(kinda how plot works). instead of a rival, mentor. thanks ig. ofc i might not win lol, typed this on a whim
(Feb. 17, 2021  9:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  9:23 PM)Pixi Wrote: does resonance count as a power?

or is it like super strength or smth like that?

Something like super strength.
ok then so super strength would be the power my oc has
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: might as well

Charon Mortem
Gender: mAlE(I'm sorry male and female are like the weirdest words ever)
Appearance: Tanned, kinda tall. Has a green hoodie, black jeans, and a black t-shirt. always has either air pods or ear buds in his ears.
Hobbies/Personaility: Loves skateboarding. very laid back, out of a mix between a surfer dude and a passive-aggressive soccer mom. not like how free is chill in a rude way, more like making the whole room calm down. if anyone touches his board or his air pods, they die

Ability: Spirit Link. Because of his high resonance, charon gains part of the physical appearance of his beys avatar, including claws, green hair, and fangs. his resonance is also amplified by thousands of times its original state, and charon even gains special abilities, like hellblaze, which makes his opponent lose all oxygen and experience and intense burning feeling for five seconds. so yea don't steal dis mans air pods
Bey: Tartarus Kerbeus 2D(awakened) Universe+.
Tartarus: Three chains and three dog heads, sorta like Guardian. the snouts are sticking outwards instead of the side, and the chains are metal. the gimmick is that when Kerbeus is MOVING(not spinning) quickly, the dog heads extend for attack, and when it is moving slowly, the chains extend for defense.
Kerbeus: A single roaring dog head
2D: green 2D.
Universe+: Universe but a rubber ring instead of plastic.
Moves:
Chain defense: in defense mode, Kerbeus blocks all attacks.
Hades Drift: In attack mode, universe+ catches on the tornado ridge, and attacks with great power.
Tartarus Spin: in the center, Universe+ rolls on the rubber part, and it blocks attacks while creating a red and purple whirlwind. sorta like z shield(or was it z defense? the one aiga used on evel)
Bloody Buster: in attack mode, universe+ rolls around on that red circle in the center of the stadium and counters attacks like crazy, like a reverse dead gravity.
Hellraze: Ok, so this one is weird. in attack mode, universe+ rolls around on that red circle in the center of the stadium(like bloody buster). Charon calls the move name, and a small red flame appears in the center of the stadium. then, three chains appear form the flame, grab the opponent, and drag it to the center. Charon goes into spirit link, and stares at his opponent for five seconds. his opponent faints as Kerbeus attacks and inta-bursts his opponent. yea, kinda stole this one from ghost rider but whatever

(Feb. 17, 2021  11:03 PM) Wrote: was thinking about being meh about this, but then, I decided to pull out my trump card

Appearance: Tall and lanky, has a bit of a beard. light brown hair, dark brown pants, and a green short sleeve t-shirt.
Doo: Sort of like Tempest, in that it awakens mid-battle(like shaggy.) has two thin blades. In normal mode, it gives barrage attacks well, and has high stamina and defense power. When it awakens, two razor-sharp metal blades appear from under the plastic ones, enabling it to shred beys to pieces.
Scooby: a dog with its mouth around a bone. in the middle of the bone is a metal chip core(twice as heavy as normal) with the scooby doo symbol. scooby weighs 8 grams.
7': a much heavier 7. a reference to scooby doo's age. the weight is twice that of wheel, and it has rubber tabs to keep burst resistance normal.
Mystery: A metal frame with metal balls that extend outwards(attack mode) or stay inwards(defense mode) at random. once the mode is set, it stays like that for the rest of the battle.
Snakz': similar to an xtend+, but heavier and with both pom plastic on the inside(stamina) and rubber on the outside(ko resistance).
Shaggy's powers:
indescribable power. to call them multiversal scale would be a massive insult. He can also insert like into every sentence, and he does it.
#1: ultra instinct flux/UI flux: Shaggy and Scooby and a silver aura. this allows them to dodge and counter any and every move possible.
#2: Mystery Solver flux/MS Flux: Scooby turns an emerald color. this allows shaggy and scooby to find the weakness in any and every bey, and instantly exploit it.
#3: Atomic-Molecular Stoichiometric flux/AMS flux: this allows shaggy and scooby to preform stoiciometry(changing one molecule/group of molecules into another with equal sides) and change the number of protons in an atom(changing one element into another).
#4: Annihilation Nega Time Impact-Supreme Instinctual Memenation Power flux/ANTI-SIMP flux: This allows shaggy and scooby doo to:
-Trancend time and space
-unlock(gasp) 69 PERCENT OF SHAGGY'S TRUE POWER(though he never does this to avoid endangering reality as we know it)
Move:
Scooby snacks awakening: scooby goes into its awakening form allowing shaggy to have 2 percent of his true power drawn out

plz dont be too late lol

wait, can i get third place? first implies that shaggy is flawed and must grow, and second implies that shaggy will be defeated(kinda how plot works). instead of a rival, mentor. thanks ig. ofc i might not win lol, typed this on a whim

Which one?
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Changing this thread to my own universe ff. Rules for character contest
Required info:
Name
Appearance
Special Abilities (if none then say none)
Bey (need a name and any information on gimmicks, this can be from any generation from any series OG to Burst also tell me what type of “flux” is allowed)
Deadline open till I feel like closing.

First place will be the mc

Second place will be the villain

Third place will be rival
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bah, whatever let’s enter an OC[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Character:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Name: Jojo Apoloian[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Age: 14[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gender: Female[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nationality: American[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Appearance: Brown hair tied up into a bun, brown eyes, a purple jacket unzipped with a black t-shirt under the jacket, black leggings, and black shoes with purple shoelaces.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Personality: Rather cold to those who aren’t friends, isn’t insane, pushes herself to be the best, when close to people she can be rather protective, and other stuff that I can’t remember.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Fun facts (because why not): Has a younger sister who is 4 and is very protective of her, has a two year old husky named Chai, and is gay (not important in this case but y’know why not)[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Beyblade:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Name: Bulwark Salamander 0’ Glaive Vigor (BlSl.0’G.Vg)[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bulwark Salamander: This is a one piece layer, with Salamander as the motif. It has ten blades on the outside like Hell Salamander, but they are locked in place and all 10 have metal on them. The center of the layer features the same design as Hell Salamander, but the level chip slot is filled in with metal, and the Salamander motif part is metal as well. The layer is also a bit larger than Hell Salamander. The combination of all of those traits make for a rather defensive layer. The layer keeps the black and white colors, but the pink and blue are purple.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]0’: The design is like the original 0 disk, with the circular shape, a space for frame, the little details in the disk, etc. The only difference is that it’s just wider and heavier. It’s just slightly heavier than Wheel.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Glaive: This is no new part. I can link a picture for design and stuff, as I don’t feel like describing it’s shape right now, but it’s suited for left spin LAD and stamina.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Vigor: Think Generate, but the outer plastic around the tip is rubber, and it’s sized down to something like Ultimate Reboot. You start zooming around the stadium, then as you slow down the tabs go in and the tip drops down. Now it acts like a Unite driver, where it’s decently still, but if hit can counter attack. This driver helps with opposite spin knockout attack when the rubber is more exposed, and helps with knockout defense when the plastic is more exposed.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Special Moves:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bulwark Defense: Bulwark Salamander stays in the center of the stadium and can take many hits without much damage. This can only happen when the plastic tip is exposed.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Vigor Drive: Bulwark Salamander collides with the opponent and pushes them up the stadium, aiming for a knockout. This move is best used against opposite spin opponents, as being in opposite spin minimizes the recoil but still allows Bulwark Salamander to push the opponent. This can only happen when the rubber flat is exposed.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Salamander Break: Basically the same as Counter Break, used by Shu Kurenai in the anime. When Bulwark Salamander is in the center and is struck by the opposing Beyblade, Bulwark Salamander can go around the stadium quickly and strike the opponent for a counterattack. This can only happen when the plastic tip is exposed.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]That’s pretty much it, let me know if you need more information. Try not to mess up my character too much 😂[/font]
(Feb. 17, 2021  11:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: [quote pid='1735240' dateline='1613599422']
was thinking about being meh about this, but then, I decided to pull out my trump card

Shaggy's powers:
-Trancend time and space
Move:

plz dont be too late lol

Which one?
[/quote]

wait i did two? the second one ig
It seems as if everyone forgot about the part where you have to add the superpowers.
(Feb. 18, 2021  12:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It seems as if everyone forgot about the part where you have to add the superpowers.

I didn't Joyful_3

I hope what I put is "superpowery" enough!
Wynn is able to control the wind, he loves using this ability to fly (he does this most of the time) and to create sand storms to blind opponents.
Hmm... what would be cooler actually

Hair tied back in a ponytail with a ribbon
Or baseball cap with a ponytail coming out the back?
This post confirms your entry.

20 minutes early to the party
Will post prologue today if someone makes a post under this.
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

What power for my Zokar OC?

damn
well gg everyone ^^

Rip well gg
gg. would have been cool to see a meme. i will now proceed to enter shaggy in every contest muhahaha
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  3:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This post confirms your entry.

What power for my Zokar OC?

How about the power of shape shifting?
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: What power for my Zokar OC?

How about the power of shape shifting?

Element Control
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:25 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How about the power of shape shifting?

Element Control

Dang is your character from avatar or something? Lol
Prologue:

The divine realm, some describe it as a miraculous place where anything can happen, some call it fake and just childish nonsense, but what is true is that it does exsist and whoever comes across gets to make a wish and it will become true, I would know because I am the god of narrators and preside in this realm. Many have tried to enter our realm and have failed, and very few people have made it in only to never return to their realm. The divine realm is much like Pandora’s box in that who ever tries to enter the enticing looking box ends up releasing horrors onto the world beneath them. The story I am about to tell you is about three heroes and how they cleaned up the box of Pandora.
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:41 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:25 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Element Control

Dang is your character from avatar or something? Lol

Nah he also has power to mind control and is very smart
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  4:41 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Dang is your character from avatar or something? Lol

Nah he also has power to mind control and is very smart

So he’s brainiac?
Don’t expect any sort of upload schedule on my part. I write when I want otherwise this would be more like homework.
List of titles for the entire fan fic:

Chapter 1: Pandora’s Box
Chapter 2: Hercules
Chapter 3: Hades
Chapter 4: Hydra
Chapter 5: Sacrifice
Chapter 6: The conclusion
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: List of titles for the entire fan fic:

Chapter 1: Pandora’s Box
Chapter 2: Hercules
Chapter 3: Hades
Chapter 4: Hydra