[Fan Fiction]  dark destiny

(Feb. 17, 2021  3:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Please join (just do it).

Can I make another oc
(Feb. 17, 2021  3:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

Can I make another oc

That would be too unfair.
(Feb. 17, 2021  3:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  3:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Can I make another oc

That would be too unfair.

How about everyone can make 2 ocs. That's fair
i would like to join but my ocs are trash and i cant make beys so yeah ;-;
(Feb. 17, 2021  3:40 PM)Pixi Wrote:

Just do it. Rules are in the first page and you don’t even have to be creative.
(Feb. 17, 2021  3:40 PM)Pixi Wrote:

Don't say that. U did a OC in my fan fic and that character's good
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Changing this thread to my own universe ff. Rules for character contest
Required info:
Name:kimaru itsikai (eats-e-kay)
Appearance: green hair, slightly spiked with a middle part,tuft of hair swooping to the left in front, wears a green chain on neck, dark green leather jacket, with a belt including spikes.shirt is plain black,(jacket is open) blue jeans, and black and lime green gloves, dark green eyes that light up when he has a strong resonance.
Special Abilities:beyblade wise, his bey can change the location of its wing with is clicks,these will go from 2 blades to four.
Bey:blast hethor (hay-Thor)
Gimmick wise , his bey can change the location of its wing with is clicks,these will go from 2 blades to four.his combo is 00, dimension dash, polish,(all being green themed.

First place will be the mc

Second place will be the villain

Third place will be rival
Name: Arron and Taylor Yakama (twins)
Nationality: Japanese
Height: (Arron) 5'6" (Taylor) 5'8"
Weight: (Arron) 140 lbs. (Taylor) 142.3 lbs.
Hair Color: (Arron) Black with streaks of blue (Taylor) Black with streaks of red
Eye color: (Arron) Blue (Taylor) Blood red
Appearance: (Arron) Teenage kid with teal shoes,  silver shorts,  black shirt, blue unzipped jacket,  pale face,  skinny build, and a backwards black hat
Appearance: (Taylor) Teenage kid with purple shoes, blue jeans,  silver shirt, red unzipped jacket, pale face, bigger build than his twin but not too big, and a sideways black hat.
Personality: (Arron) Shy but powerful. (Taylor) Cocky attitude, and always sure he will win. Very powerful. Both twins admire Shu Kureni.
Bey name: (Arron) Tornado Wyvern 8'Wall Atomic (Clockwise)
Bey name: (Taylor) Turbo Spriggan 13 Meteor  Xtreme' (Clockwise and counter clockwise)
No special abilities.
(Feb. 17, 2021  4:17 PM)Luinor4Life Wrote: Name: Arron and Taylor Yakama (twins)
Hair Color: (Arron) Black with streaks of blue (Taylor) Black with streaks of red
Appearance: (Arron) Teenage kid with teal shoes,  silver shorts,  black shirt, blue unzipped jacket,  pale face,  skinny build, and a backwards black hat
Appearance: (Taylor) Teenage kid with purple shoes, blue jeans,  silver shirt, red unzipped jacket, pale face, bigger build than his twin but not too big, and a sideways black hat.
Personality: (Arron) Shy but powerful. (Taylor) Cocky attitude, and always sure he will win. Very powerful. Both twins admire Shu Kureni.
Bey name: (Taylor) Turbo Spriggan 13 Meteor  Xtreme' (Clockwise and counter clockwise)
No special abilities.

Sorry, but I’m only allowing one character for this contest (might do 2 later on).

To those of you guys who didn’t add powers I may add one later on if you win.
(Feb. 17, 2021  5:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  4:17 PM)Luinor4Life Wrote: Name: Arron and Taylor Yakama (twins)
No special abilities.

Sorry, but I’m only allowing one character for this contest (might do 2 later on).

To those of you guys who didn’t add powers I may add one later on if you win.
Ok then, just take out Arron
I love designing up characters, and come up with cool ones all the time.

I'd love to put out a character for this, but I've literally never seen the anime, nor have any idea how any of it would work. I could easily do appearance and personalities, but beys and powers? I'd be clueless XD
(Feb. 17, 2021  6:42 PM)NuclearCommando Wrote: I love designing up characters, and come up with cool ones all the time.

I'd love to put out a character for this, but I've literally never seen the anime, nor have any idea how any of it would work. I could easily do appearance and personalities, but beys and powers? I'd be clueless XD

Beys aren’t that hard to make (it’s kind of like making characters only without a personality. As for powers you don’t have to be super creative with it.
(Feb. 17, 2021  6:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  6:42 PM)NuclearCommando Wrote: I love designing up characters, and come up with cool ones all the time.

Beys aren’t that hard to make (it’s kind of like making characters only without a personality. As for powers you don’t have to be super creative with it.

Here is the edited form of my OC

Name: Zokar the Third
Appearance: Here is what Zokar exactly looks like: https://www.google.com/search?q=maldor+i...x84v_ZYmeM.
Special Abilities: Manipulation of Elements, Very Clever, Teleportation like Ryuga's, Able to Listen to bey spirits, and able to read thoughts of a person
Bey Name: Raiden Susanoo
Face Bolt : The Face of the Japanese God of Thunder and Storms embed on it. it is the heaviest Face Bolt in MFB
Fusion Wheel: Two Sides on it, to represent the two weapons of the Thunder God. The two Weapons are the Hammer of Storms and the Bow and Arrow of Lightning.

Energy Ring: Has two hidden layers, which are exposed when switched to Thunder Arrow Mode. When the Two Hidden Layers are exposed, they shoot Thunder Arrows similiar to the ability of Evil Befall, only many times stronger and faster.

Spin Track: Storm. Looks like the Eye of A Storm, having three blades used for attacking power

Thunder Tip- Able to switch between Lightning and Riptide Mode. In Lightning Mode, the tip submerges, and creates insane speed with immense attack power. Riptide Mode makes the tip longer, able to stand the strongest of attack
Generation: MFB

Name: Elemental Flux.
Powers/Abilities: Enhanced Speed, Attack Power, Defense, Stamina, and Balance. Able to use elements to attack and defend, making the blader who has mastered this flux insanely powerful. The Elements Are: Aether, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Space, and Lightning. The power to control the elements is decided by the understanding and capability of the user of this Flux.

This flux is the rarest of them all

Special Moves: Thunder's God Arrow, and Hammer of Storms.
Ultimate Move: Thunder God's Wrath!
Modes: Thunder Arrow Mode (This mode is automatically used in the Special Move Thunder's God Arrow. It exposes three blades and arrows of lightning shoot around the stadium, seeking to destroy the opponent bey.) and Ultra Mode. Ultra Mode is when the bey is surrounded by Lightning and Thunder. It races toward the opponent bey to crush it.

Bey Spirit Appearance: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Lig...nstruction.
(Feb. 17, 2021  6:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

It's after noon and I still need to eat today, but I'll do some brainstorming and should put something out by the time I go to bed, if not then I'm stumped.
I'll try to make it work with the plot idea you have.
Winners to be announced by tomorrow 8:40 CST (Chicago Standard Time).
(Feb. 17, 2021  3:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  3:40 PM)Pixi Wrote: i would like to join but my ocs are trash and i cant make beys so yeah ;-;

Just do it. Rules are in the first page and you don’t even have to be creative.

you're sounding like the nike guy

J U S T D O I T
(Feb. 17, 2021  7:09 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  3:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just do it. Rules are in the first page and you don’t even have to be creative.

you're sounding like the nike guy

J U S T D O I T

Here’s a change: help a fellow homosapian specimen out by entering.
6Jupiter5, when will be the first chapter of this fan fic? And just asking, do u want to collaborate with the Rise of the Forgotten Order (S2 of First Blader War)
(Feb. 17, 2021  7:21 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: 6Jupiter5, when will be the first chapter of this fan fic? And just asking, do u want to collaborate with the Rise of the Forgotten Order (S2 of First Blader War)

First chapter will be released after tomorrow. I don’t think I’ll do a collab with you just because it wouldn’t be doing the winners justice if I use their characters without consent.
(Feb. 17, 2021  7:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  7:21 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: 6Jupiter5, when will be the first chapter of this fan fic? And just asking, do u want to collaborate with the Rise of the Forgotten Order (S2 of First Blader War)

First chapter will be released after tomorrow. I don’t think I’ll do a collab with you just because it wouldn’t be doing the winners justice if I use their characters without consent.

Wdym for the "I don’t think I’ll do a collab with you just because it wouldn’t be doing the winners justice if I use their characters without consent" I don't understand
(Feb. 17, 2021  6:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Winners to be announced by tomorrow 8:40 CST (Chicago Standard Time).

Am or pm

(Feb. 17, 2021  7:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  7:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: First chapter will be released after tomorrow. I don’t think I’ll do a collab with you just because it wouldn’t be doing the winners justice if I use their characters without consent.

Wdym for the "I don’t think I’ll do a collab with you just because it wouldn’t be doing the winners justice if I use their characters without consent" I don't understand

He said no that’s all you need to know
(Feb. 17, 2021  7:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  7:09 PM)Pixi Wrote: you're sounding like the nike guy

J U S T D O I T

Here’s a change: help a fellow homosapian specimen out by entering.
ok fine ill join. eeeeeeee

character name: Mizuki Otsuka
hair color: pastel red
eye color: yellow
resonance: dark red

appearance: mizuki wears a long black jacket (like shu's jacket in cho-z), she wears black pants and has a red shirt that has four black buttons on the middle of her shirt. she wears checkered sneakers (black and white)

personality: Mizuki is someone who doesnt show that much affection to people. But in reality she cant really make friends as well as other people. She is very laid back in some instances but if you tick her off you die (not really she just gets angry). She's like a mix of a very affection less person and a very angry mexican mom. 

bey: Moon Pandora 

type: balance 

spin rotation: right 

gen: burst

gimmicks of pandora: the driver can change modes. the modes: stanamia and attack 

flux: hyper flux ig

oh ya the avatar is like pandora from mythology, so it looks like a alien type of thing. 
(Feb. 17, 2021  8:27 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  7:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Here’s a change: help a fellow homosapian specimen out by entering.
ok fine ill join. eeeeeeee

appearance: mizuki wears a long black jacket (like shu's jacket in cho-z), she wears black pants and has a red shirt that has four black buttons on the middle of her shirt. she wears checkered sneakers (black and white)

personality: Mizuki is someone who doesnt show that much affection to people. But in reality she cant really make friends as well as other people. She is very laid back in some instances but if you tick her off you die (not really she just gets angry). She's like a mix of a very affection less person and a very angry mexican mom. 

gimmicks of pandora: the driver can change modes. the modes: stanamia and attack 

oh ya the avatar is like pandora from mythology, so it looks like a alien type of thing. 

Any super powers you would like to add to the character (not the bey)?
(Feb. 17, 2021  8:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  8:27 PM)Pixi Wrote: ok fine ill join. eeeeeeee

Any super powers you would like to add to the character (not the bey)?

does resonance count as a power?

or is it like super strength or smth like that?