[Fan Fiction]  beyblade comic ideas

hey guys what is up so i was thinking that while i am also making my fanfiction i will also make a comic so if you have any ideas post them here and whichever one i like the most i will tell the guy and then i will work with him or her but i am not the best at drawing so it will probably be like close to stick figures but if you want to give any ideas im open for anything so peace
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:23 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: hey guys what is up so i was thinking that while i am also making my fanfiction i will also make a comic so if you have any ideas post them here and whichever one i like the most i will tell the guy and then i will work with him or her but i am not the best at drawing so it will probably be like close to stick figures but if you want to give any ideas im open for anything so peace

Huh?
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:26 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:23 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: hey guys what is up so i was thinking that while i am also making my fanfiction i will also make a comic so if you have any ideas post them here and whichever one i like the most i will tell the guy and then i will work with him or her but i am not the best at drawing so it will probably be like close to stick figures but if you want to give any ideas im open for anything so peace

Huh?

im making a comic and if you have any ideas tell me and i might use it