[Fan Fiction]  Zero G season 2 (Need help for the new character, beys and evos' concept)

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if we have the revival of Nemesis as the main problem? It could also be like metal fusion, following the tournament that was supposed to happen at the end of SS
In this season maybe just a clifhanger, but in the final season the black sun will return
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:30 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if we have the revival of Nemesis as the main problem? It could also be like metal fusion, following the tournament that was supposed to happen at the end of SS
In this season maybe just a clifhanger, but in the final season the black sun will return

We gonna get to see our old friends from fury?
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:30 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: In this season maybe just a clifhanger, but in the final season the black sun will return

We gonna get to see our old friends from fury?
Just a few

Chapter 1
The world Tournament!
Zyro: Madoka just called talking about a new tournament! I can’t wait to battle with fierce bladers! Hey Maru, do you know what this tournament is?
Maru: It's a secret you will know when she tells you.
Zyro: So what are we waiting for!? Let’s hurry to the WBBA!
Madoka: So, is everyone here? I called you here to announce the Neo World Championships! It’s a huge tournament where bladers of all places of the world battle to become the best in the world!
Zyro: Awesome! When it starts!?
Tsubasa: Calm down Zyro! It’ll only start in 6 months!
Zyro: So, why did you call us here now!?
Benkei: To form the team! Zyro, Sakyo, Kira and Yoshio, will form the japanese team…
Yoshio: I’m out! Until a while ago I didn’t fight for myself, I can’t even be called blader.
Zyro: But Yoshio you can’t just give up, you weren't a true blader but now you are!
Kira: Let him Zyro, it's his decision.
Yoshio: Thank you Mas... Kira!
Madoka: Ok, now without Yoshio we’ll need two bladers! For that we’ll host a small tournament between Unabara brothers, Ren and Takanosuke, the winner will fill Yoshio’s slot and the second place will be the substitute blader.
“when everyone were leaving the Tsubasa called Zyro, Shinobu and Sakyo”
Tsubasa: Hey you three! Wait! we have a gift for you!
The 3: What’s it!?
Benkei: Evolutions for your beys!
Zyro: That’s Ifrit? It looks awesome, what's its name?
Madoka: Shogun Ifrit, Stealth Salamander and Rogue Dragoon, but to make those ones I'm gonna need the warrior wheels.
Zyro: Ifrit you’ll become stronger! I’ll see you soon!
Shinobu: Take care of Salamander!
Sakyo: If something happens to my Dragoon…!
Madoka: Okay I understand, you love your beys, but you need to wait, tomorrow they’ll be done now you can watch the tournament it's just about to begin.
End of part1, chapter one part2 we be posted in the weekend (maybe)

Leave your feedback for the first part

Chapter 1 Part B preview: The selection tournament has begun! And it's a battle royale, Unabara brothers have a new combo move!? Shogun Ifrit's first battle will be against Ifrit!?
So, I need help to decide the name of the another Ifrit user, He'll be more like a rebel Zyro, its abilities are related to black flames
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:20 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: So, I need help to decide the name of the another Ifrit user, He'll be more like a rebel Zyro, its abilities are related to black flames

I think that Ren Kurenai (thief Phoenix owner) is perfect as it’s implied that she has stolen her bey and she’s literally just the female counterpart to Zyro. Otherwise how about Ichigo Kurogami (first name that came to my mind). He has short black hair and is fairly tall. He wears simple black jeans and a white shirt (formal). His launcher is Red with a black ripcord. He does have a mysterious past (up to you on what that should be).
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:20 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: So, I need help to decide the name of the another Ifrit user, He'll be more like a rebel Zyro, its abilities are related to black flames

I think that Ren Kurenai (thief Phoenix owner) is perfect as it’s implied that she has stolen her bey and she’s literally the counterpart to Zyro
Yeah but she will have her own development arc and I want a more "evil" Ifrit user that uses it in a diferent way , but it's true Ren is a counterpart to Zyro, I want her to become a more unique character, with new moves, and better character development
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:38 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think that Ren Kurenai (thief Phoenix owner) is perfect as it’s implied that she has stolen her bey and she’s literally the counterpart to Zyro
Yeah but she will have her own development arc and I want a more "evil" Ifrit user that uses it in a diferent way , but it's true Ren is a counterpart to Zyro, I want her to become a more unique character, with new moves, and better character development

I got a great character. Ichigo Kurogami (first name that came to my mind). He has short black hair and is fairly tall. He wears simple black jeans and a white shirt (formal). His launcher is Red with a black ripcord. He does have a mysterious past (up to you on what that should be). I did edit the original post, but I wasn’t sure if you had seen it.
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:38 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yeah but she will have her own development arc and I want a more "evil" Ifrit user that uses it in a diferent way , but it's true Ren is a counterpart to Zyro, I want her to become a more unique character, with new moves, and better character development

I got a great character. Ichigo Kurogami (first name that came to my mind). He has short black hair and is fairly tall. He wears simple black jeans and a white shirt (formal). His launcher is Red with a black ripcord. He does have a mysterious past (up to you on what that should be). I did edit the original post, but I wasn’t sure if you had seen it.
Awesome but to avoid having to characters with very similar surnames, I'll change Kurogami to Koroihono (Koroi hono is black flames in japanese) But i really liked the character thanks for the help
If you ever need original ideas I can always help with that.
(Oct. 08, 2020  3:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If you ever need original ideas I can always help with that.
I'll need when the championships begin, to make the battles, and again thanks for the help

Blader Guy: Good Morning everybody! Now will begin the selection tournament to decide who will take the remaining slots of the japanese team! It will be a battle royale between Ren Kurenai, Unabara brothers, and Takanosuke Shishiya! The last 2 standing will be part of the team!
Ren: I won’t lose!
Takanosuke: Me neither!
Eight: Are you so sure? Me and big bro have an unbeatable move!
Kite: Yeah our bond can’t be beaten!
Takanosuke and Ren: Get your game on!
Everyone: 3! 2! 1! Let it rip!
Kite: Reviser take the center!
8: Orojya circle Revizer!
Takanosuke: Go Griffin! Attack Revizer!
8: Orojya! Defend Revizer! Send Griffin flying!
Takanosuke: No Griffin!
Ren: Now Phoenix! Run faster!
Kite: That technique won’t work!
Ren: Oh no Phoenix! I guess we’ll have to use it now! Phoenix uses reverse rebirth! Move against the stadium rotation!
Everyone: What!? How can she reverse the stadium’s spin!?
Ren: I trained this move for a while, it’s still unfinished but I had to use it!
Unabara bros: Oh no! Now our combo move was defeated but we can still fight!
Takanosuke: Not for long! Griffin now it’s time! Head to the pockets! It’s time for Delta Hurrycane Slash! Ren! You’re the next!
Kite: Reviser! Hold on!
8: “If Revizer takes this attack it’ll sure lose” Orojya! defend Revizer
Kite: Eight! No!
Takanosuke: Now Griffin! Defeat them!
[Orojya and Revizer stadium out]
8: Sorry bro.
Kite: No problem Eight i know you just made it for help me!
8: Thanks bro!
Ren: Now it’s time for real special ability! Phoenix counter fire blast!
Takanosuke: Oh no Griffin! Avoid this!
Ren: You can’t! with the stadium moving in the opposite dimension you can’t move unpredictable anymore! Finnish this Phoenix!
[Archer Griffin Stadium out]
Ren: I win! I really win!
Takanosuke: Congrats Ren those moves are awesome!
Ren: Thanks! Your new delta slash is awesome too!
Zyro: You guys were awesome! Let’s battle when Ifrit is ready! It could be a battle royale between the japan team!
Ren: Wait! What do you mean with Ifrit being ready?
Zyro: Madoka is evolving Ifrit, Salamander and Dragoon! They will be finished soon!
Shinobu: Ren that move is awesome!
Ren: Thanks!
Sakyo: Takanosuke it was a great battle congratulations!
Takanosuke: Thanks Sakyo! I want to be strong like you, that's why I train harder everyday!
Maru: I recorded all the data of the new moves for improving them for the WBC!
Zyro: Awesome! Can i see them?
Maru: Sure! Just let me send them to Chief! …
[Maru’s tablet is hacked]
Maru: Hey! What is this? A message? For Zyro!
Zyro: Let me see!
{Zyro Kurogane let’s see who’s the best Ifrit user! Let’s battle at the coliseum ruins at midnight!}
Zyro: What gives!? Of course I’m the best Ifrit user and I’ll prove it!
Maru: Wait Zyro what can you do now? The battle is only midnight and you still don't have Ifrit.
Zyro: Yeah! You’re right! So what can we do now?
[Everyone’s belly snores]
[At bull burger]
Zyro: Thanks Benkei! I was starving!
Benkei: It’s nothing Zyro! But now let’s talk about your battle tonight. For it you’ll need a bey right!?
Zyro: So it’s ready!? Awesome! Ifrit i missed you!
Benkei: Hey Shinobu come see your partner’s evolution!
Shinobu: Thanks! It looks very strong and it has some interesting attack points, so it’ll defend, counter then finish with a deadly blow right!?
Benkei: True! You nailed it!
Zyro: Now Ifrit have higher upper attacks.
Shinobu: Wait where’s Sakyo with his bey?
Benkei: It picked it up earlier then left with Takanosuke for training.
Zyro: That’s not cool! I wanted to battle him! Shinobu! Let’s test our new beys?
Shinobu: Let’s go!

Part B

The main beys parts:
Shogun Ifrit W145F it's basically Ifrit with stronger uppers and a greater gap between the warrior and crystal wheel.
Stealth Salamander SW145 SD: Assymetrical warrior wheel that has 3 kinds of attack patterns defense, counter, deadly blow the pattern repeats in the crystal wheel
Rogue Dragoon LW160 BMR(Blade merge) Rogue 6 blades(3 plastic 3 rubber) allign to the Warrior wheel to improve barrage attacks and spin steal

kai edits Does maiden have any special moves in the zero G stadium? Like a rotation control using bearing drive?
(Oct. 08, 2020  3:04 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  3:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If you ever need original ideas I can always help with that.
I'll need when the championships begin, to make the battles, and again thanks for the help

Blader Guy: Good Morning everybody! Now will begin the selection tournament to decide who will take the remaining slots of the japanese team! It will be a battle royale between Ren Kurenai, Unabara brothers, and Takanosuke Shishiya! The last 2 standing will be part of the team!  
8: Oroja circle Reviser!
Takanosuke: Go Griffin! Attack Reviser!
8: Oroja! Defend Reviser! Send Griffin flying!
Ren: Oh no Phoenix! I guess we’ll have to use it now! Phoenix uses reverse rebirth! Move against the stadium rotation!
Ren: I trained this move for a while, it’s still unfinished but I had to use it!
Takanosuke: Not for long! Griffin now it’s time! Head to the pockets! It’s time for Delta Hurrycane Slash! Ren! You’re the next!
8: “If Reviser takes this attack it’ll sure lose” Oroja! defend Reviser
[Oroja and Reviser stadium out]
Ren: You can’t! with the stadium moving in the opposite dimension you can’t move unpredictable anymore! Finnish this Phoenix!
Zyro: You guys were awesome! Let’s battle when Ifrit is ready! It could be a battle royale between the japan team!
Zyro: Madoka is evolving Ifrit, Salamander and Dragoon! They will be finished soon!
Takanosuke: Thanks Sakyo! I want to be strong like you, that's why I train harder everyday!
{Zyro Kurogane let’s see who’s the best Ifrit user! Let’s battle at the coliseum ruins at midnight!}
Maru: Wait Zyro what can you do now? The battle is only midnight and you still don't have Ifrit.
[At bull burger]
Benkei: It’s nothing Zyro! But now let’s talk about your battle tonight. For it you’ll need a bey right!?
Shinobu: Thanks! It looks very strong and it has some interesting attack points, so it’ll defend,  counter then finish with a deadly blow right!?
Zyro: That’s not cool! I wanted to battle him! Shinobu! Let’s test our new beys?

Part B

The main beys parts:
Shogun Ifrit W145F it's basically Ifrit with stronger uppers and a greater gap between the warrior and crystal wheel.
Stealth Salamander SW145 SD: Assymetrical warrior wheel that has 3 kinds of attack patterns  defense, counter, deadly blow the pattern repeats in the crystal wheel
Rogue Dragoon LW160 BMR(Blade merge) Rogue  6 blades(3 plastic 3 rubber) allign to the Warrior wheel to improve barrage attacks and spin steal

kai edits  Does maiden have any special moves in the zero G stadium? Like a rotation control using bearing drive?
Yes [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Stardust ignition,rose overburst,Stardust impact,darkness overdrive[/font]
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:35 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  3:04 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I'll need when the championships begin, to make the battles, and again thanks for the help

8: Oroja circle Reviser!
Takanosuke: Go Griffin! Attack Reviser!
8: Oroja! Defend Reviser! Send Griffin flying!
8: “If Reviser takes this attack it’ll sure lose” Oroja! defend Reviser
[Oroja and Reviser stadium out]
[At bull burger]
Shinobu: Thanks! It looks very strong and it has some interesting attack points, so it’ll defend,  counter then finish with a deadly blow right!?

Part B

The main beys parts:
Stealth Salamander SW145 SD: Assymetrical warrior wheel that has 3 kinds of attack patterns  defense, counter, deadly blow the pattern repeats in the crystal wheel
Rogue Dragoon LW160 BMR(Blade merge) Rogue  6 blades(3 plastic 3 rubber) allign to the Warrior wheel to improve barrage attacks and spin steal

kai edits  Does maiden have any special moves in the zero G stadium? Like a rotation control using bearing drive?
Yes [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Stardust ignition,rose overburst,Stardust impact,darkness overdrive[/font]
Yeah but the move info what it will make in zero G stadium, like make Maiden spin faster, prevent the arena from moving or give a super counter attack
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:37 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:35 AM)kai edits Wrote: Yes [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Stardust ignition,rose overburst,Stardust impact,darkness overdrive[/font]
Yeah but the move info what it will make in zero G stadium, like make Maiden spin faster, prevent the arena from moving or give a super counter attack

Stardust ignition will speed up maiden. Rose overburst will be a counter attack. Stardust impact is a counter. Darkness impact slows maiden down then when the opponent hits maiden it speeds up.
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:43 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:37 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yeah but the move info what it will make in zero G stadium, like make Maiden spin faster, prevent the arena from moving or give a super counter attack

Stardust ignition will speed up maiden. Rose overburst will be a counter attack. Stardust impact is a counter. Darkness impact slows maiden down then when the opponent hits maiden it speeds up.
So Maiden is left spin right? Ok i got the moves
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:53 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:43 AM)kai edits Wrote: Stardust ignition will speed up maiden. Rose overburst will be a counter attack. Stardust impact is a counter. Darkness impact slows maiden down then when the opponent hits maiden it speeds up.
So Maiden is left spin right? Ok i got the moves

Yes and it can spin steal
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:18 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:53 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: So Maiden is left spin right? Ok i got the moves

Yes and it can spin steal
Ok so in that case Universal Maiden will be a recent bey in the zero g world because until the "season 2" only Dragoon was left spin
Isn't "Reviser" supposed to be Leviathan, and "Oroja" Orochi?
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:59 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Isn't "Reviser" supposed to be Leviathan, and "Oroja" Orochi?
Yes but i used the japanese names but i mispelled the right is Orojya thanks for the call
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:50 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:18 AM)kai edits Wrote: Yes and it can spin steal
Ok so in that case Universal Maiden will be a recent bey in the zero g world because until the "season 2" only Dragoon was left spin

Maiden is dual spin so it spins right and left
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:07 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:50 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Ok so in that case Universal Maiden will be a recent bey in the zero g world because until the "season 2" only Dragoon was left spin

Maiden is dual spin so it spins right and left
Jackpot! Now Dragoon is the only left spin bey.
Oh I forgot shun has a crush on the owner of dragoon
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:16 AM)kai edits Wrote: Oh I forgot shun has a crush on the owner of dragoon
Ok, I'll use that, she'll battle Sakyo in an unofficial battle, then Ren in the championships battle she may appear later or not

Ichigo Koroihono will be part of a team based in team Urameshi, he'll be Hiei, but the others will have the same and the beys will be called
Yusuke: Spirit Raizen FGrin Kurama: Spirit Yoko UW145EWD Kuwabara: Spirit Rei Ken W145 XF Ichigo Kuroihono: Jagan Ifrit W145 CSF (Circle star flat) Genkai: Spirit Genkai SW145 EWD

I'll describe the team Urameshi's beys; Spirit Raizen Final drive: spirit aligns with Raizen to make gaps similar to Samurai/Shogun Ifrit's Raizen have great upper attacks but smaller the Ifrit's, and barrage attacks. Spirit Yoko UW145 EWD: Spirit aligns with Yoko creating wave barrage attacks. Spirit Rei Ken: spirit aligns with Rei Ken to create upper attacks. Jagan Ifrit² W145 CSF: Jagan is similar to 1A chassis, it aligns with Ifrit² to make awesome attack points CSF is faster than the regular CF, but less stable in zero G stadium
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:20 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: So, I need help to decide the name of the another Ifrit user, He'll be more like a rebel Zyro, its abilities are related to black flames

Amaterasu Ifrit