[Fan Fiction]  WBO Blader Brawl!

(Apr. 26, 2021  8:33 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  8:16 AM)PinkRose Wrote: So basically, I'll say this: I suck carp when it comes to writing a competent storyline, and suck even more at sticking with said storyline. So I thought 'Hey, why can't I just make a random tournament thingy where everyone battles it out without any serious plot happening? That'd be fun.', and this came up.
The tournament consists of 2 stages: Round Robin Tag Battle Stage, and Single elimination Solo Battle Stage (kinda like the Legend Festival if you get what I mean).

Sign-ups are simple; all I need from you is:

Name
Nationality
Physical Appearance
3 Personality Traits
Bey (Please explain each part in as much detail as possible so I can understand what it does, even if it's not a custom part)
At least 2 Special Moves and what they do
(I'm taking no less than 7 and no more than 15 characters, btw)

And that about wraps it! If you have any questions, ask them here and I'll be sure to answer. See you!

Is it over?

If it is i’m probably going to be sad.

yup
check the last page
PinkRose already announced the winners
(Apr. 26, 2021  8:38 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  8:33 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Is it over?

If it is i’m probably going to be sad.

yup
check the last page
PinkRose already announced the winners

Awww ok 😞
I got a notif on this thread

why does vira seem so familiar

is it from one of the many fanfics I forgot to finish

it is isn't it

im sorry

I feel guilty now
(Apr. 26, 2021  8:42 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I got a notif on this thread

why does vira seem so familiar

is it from one of the many fanfics I forgot to finish

it is isn't it

im sorry

I feel guilty now

Yeah, she's my entry from Vice Wars, that's why I thought you might recognize her.
is your account on ao3 pinkrose2006
(Apr. 27, 2021  3:55 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: is your account on ao3 pinkrose2006

Yep, that's me.
Bonus Character Profile, because of course I'm the mastermind behind the tournament.

Name: Pink Azalea
Appearance: Pink is a fairly tall young lady with a pale complexion, shoulder-length dark pink hair that is slightly wavy and lighter in color at the ends, and ice blue eyes. She wears a buttoned up cream-white dress shirt under a dark blue vest with lighter trimmings, a matching plaid skirt, dark blue heels, and a glossy, pink, fingerless glove on her left hand.
She is also regularly seen wearing a pair of white-rimmed reading glasses with some pink sparkles.
Personality: Former Legend Blader Pink is a calm and collected person who doesn't tend to interact with other people too much. She is polite to everyone, and usually speaks to those she doesn't know in a somewhat professional tone, owing to a fair bit of experience in official matters. That doesn't prevent her from having fun at times, though, as she is much bubblier and active when she's online or around her closer associates, and always likes to sprinkle a bit of dramatic flair here and there, especially in tournament announcements.
Even if she doesn't Blade competitively anymore, Pink is still invested in the game and has hosted several tournaments, the greatest of them being the upcoming Blader Brawl. The reason? Because why not ;D

Bey: Flash Panorama Flicker 5B (I can post the details later if you guys want but Pink's not participating in the tournament anyway).

Posting Chapter 1 tomorrow, so stay tuned!
LETS GO CHAPTER 1🤠🤠🤠

also mizuki and vira team for the win
the fangirl team
PinkRose
(Apr. 28, 2021  7:39 PM)Pixi Wrote: LETS GO CHAPTER 1🤠🤠🤠

the fangirl team
PinkRose

Close enough, but nope. They still gonna fangirl if Valt appears here tho.
(Apr. 28, 2021  7:57 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  7:39 PM)Pixi Wrote: LETS GO CHAPTER 1🤠🤠🤠

the fangirl team
PinkRose

Close enough, but nope. They still gonna fangirl if Valt appears here tho.
Alright peeps, it's time! After a month and a half of procastrination combined with Writer's Block and other circumstances, I have finished the first chapter! Enjoy reading!

Chapter 2 Preview:

Pixi, DeltaZakuro, i'm batman, Ryuga's Son, The Blacknight, what do you guys think of this?
(Apr. 29, 2021  11:38 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright peeps, it's time! After a month and a half of procastrination combined with Writer's Block and othe circumstances, I have finished the first chapter! Enjoy reading!

Chapter 2 Preview:

Okay, just wanna say, I LOVE THIS THING. But pushing Hanami out of his seat is not nice, Pink (jk). And who is the 'I' in the beginning? Is it supposed to be the reader? I like the interactions between the characters. I'm going to try and review it now. I like the preview thing too, feels like an actual Beyblade episode.

Grammar 5/5: I didn't look for mistakes so I'm not sure it's completely error-free, but none stuck out to me.
Characters 5/5: The interaction between characters helps a lot.
Length 5/5: I'm tempted to say too long, but it kept me interested till the end.

Overall 15/15 I can't find anything wrong with this at this point. I didn't do Plot because that's not the point or Battles because there are none in this chapter.

Also, congratulations on completing middle school!

EDIT: If all you guys who were mentioned by PinkRose received notifs for being mentioned by me too, I'm really sorry. I forgot to remove the @'s in my reply to her. I've edited it out though.
The speaker in the first paragraph is supposed to be an unknown character, hence the ???'s P.O.V at the beginning ;D
As for the length, I just checked and it turned out to be over 3000 words. Yeeeeaaah, I sometimes get carried away when writing lol.
(Apr. 29, 2021  12:55 PM)PinkRose Wrote: The speaker in the first paragraph is supposed to be an unknown character, hence the ???'s P.O.V at the beginning ;D
As for the length, I just checked and it turned out to be over 3000 words. Yeeeeaaah, I sometimes get carried away when writing lol.

Oh right, ???'s P.O.V. So we have a mystery character. And, that's a lot of words. I also love that Gregoire's in the 1st match. Yay!
(Apr. 29, 2021  11:38 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright peeps, it's time! After a month and a half of procastrination combined with Writer's Block and other circumstances, I have finished the first chapter! Enjoy reading!

Chapter 2 Preview:

Pixi, DeltaZakuro, i'm batman, Ryuga's Son, The Blacknight, what do you guys think of this?

He CAN speak in English, he rarely speaks Gaelic outside of his hometown unless he's pissed (making it even rarer for him to speak Gaelic outside of his hometown). It's just that he speaks with a Scottish accent, making his speech somewhat unintelligible.
(Apr. 29, 2021  11:38 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright peeps, it's time! After a month and a half of procastrination combined with Writer's Block and other circumstances, I have finished the first chapter! Enjoy reading!

Chapter 2 Preview:

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED 

this has to be one of the best fanfics i read on this site

also
mizuki clutch this i believe in you
(Apr. 29, 2021  1:39 PM)Longinox Wrote:

Chapter 2 Preview:

He CAN speak in English, he rarely speaks Gaelic outside of his hometown. It's just that he speaks with a Scottish accent, making his speech somewhat unintelligible.

Dunno how I'm supposed to write the accent down, but I guess I'll try.
(Apr. 29, 2021  1:41 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  1:39 PM)Longinox Wrote: He CAN speak in English, he rarely speaks Gaelic outside of his hometown. It's just that he speaks with a Scottish accent, making his speech somewhat unintelligible.

Dunno how I'm supposed to write the accent down, but I guess I'll try.

Just say (S) "text".
why did i hear gachi music when i was reading the preview
(Apr. 29, 2021  1:51 PM)Pixi Wrote: why did i hear gachi music when i was reading the preview

Can relate. My brain insisted on playing Chouzetsu Muteki Blader for the entirity of that writing session lmao.
(Apr. 29, 2021  1:51 PM)Pixi Wrote: why did i hear gachi music when i was reading the preview

I heard Sparking lol.
(Apr. 29, 2021  1:47 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  1:41 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Dunno how I'm supposed to write the accent down, but I guess I'll try.

Just say (S) "text".

That could work, and maybe I could just show some confusion with the other characters when he talks to them. I'll look more into it later on, thanks for helping.

Chapter 2 Preview:

I love it. Amazing Start. Oh no, Amazing doesn't fit it.

Grammar: 5/5
Plot: 4.33/5
Length: 4.7/5
Story Attraction: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Drama: 5/5
Emotions: 3.9/5 (need to work on)

A bunch of other things to go through, but I'll have to rate this fan fic's first chapter a 96.4/100.

Chapter 2 Preview:

I don’t really read fanfics, but this is one of the best beyblade ones. The writing is believable, and the balder break aspect introduced all the characters in a unique way, which diverted from the typical: ‘I like blading now imma go be late for school’ intro. So far, 9/10

Also did I make a cameo

Yassssss