[Fan Fiction]  WBO Blader Brawl!

(Feb. 16, 2021  6:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: PinkRose did our character have to have a Cho-Z bey?

Yes she already said that
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: PinkRose did our character have to have a Cho-Z bey?

They said at least a Cho-Z Bey, not Cho-Z.
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes she already said that

They said at least a Cho-Z Bey, not Cho-Z.

That's what I said. Read Delta and my post above
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: They said at least a Cho-Z Bey, not Cho-Z.

That's what I said. Read Delta and my post above

I did read, otherwise I wouldn’t have responded. Delta asked ‘Does it have to be Cho-Z’ and you said yes. I disagreed with you, and I am right. It does not have to be Cho-Z, but Cho-Z and up. You did not say that.
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:32 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

(Feb. 16, 2021  6:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: That's what I said. Read Delta and my post above

I did read, otherwise I wouldn’t have responded. Delta asked ‘Does it have to be Cho-Z’ and you said yes. I disagreed with you, and I am right. It does not have to be Cho-Z, but Cho-Z and up. You did not say that.

Bruh! Look below!

(Feb. 16, 2021  6:32 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

(Feb. 16, 2021  7:00 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

(Feb. 16, 2021  6:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I did read, otherwise I wouldn’t have responded. Delta asked ‘Does it have to be Cho-Z’ and you said yes. I disagreed with you, and I am right. It does not have to be Cho-Z, but Cho-Z and up. You did not say that.

Bruh!  Look below!

…you just proved my point? Maybe reread a bit.
(Feb. 16, 2021  7:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:32 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Yes she already said that

(Feb. 16, 2021  6:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I did read, otherwise I wouldn’t have responded. Delta asked ‘Does it have to be Cho-Z’ and you said yes. I disagreed with you, and I am right. It does not have to be Cho-Z, but Cho-Z and up. You did not say that.

Bruh! Look below!

(Feb. 16, 2021  6:32 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Yes she already said that

Lmao can you not read what you typed?
(Feb. 16, 2021  7:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  7:00 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Bruh!  Look below!

…you just proved my point? Maybe reread a bit.

(Feb. 16, 2021  7:14 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  7:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Bruh! Look below!

Lmao can you not read what you typed?

Bruh u guys don't understand.

This is what Delta said, "(47 minutes ago)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
PinkRose did our character have to have a Cho-Z bey?"

and this is what I said: Yes she already said that
(Feb. 16, 2021  7:20 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  7:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: …you just proved my point? Maybe reread a bit.

(Feb. 16, 2021  7:14 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Lmao can you not read what you typed?

Bruh u guys don't understand.

This is what Delta said, "(47 minutes ago)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
PinkRose did our character have to have a Cho-Z bey?"

and this is what I said: Yes she already said that

Mate your saying deltas bey has to be a cho z bey when the owner of this thread said it has to be AT LEAST a cho z bey. It doesn’t have to be one it just has to be cho z and up.
Name: Alastair Macmillan
Race: Caucasian
Nationality: Scottish
Height: 177.80cm (5'10ft.)
Weight: 110.23lbs (50kg)
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Blue

Appearance:
Alastair is a tall, teenage boy with a somewhat tanned complexion, dark brown hair combed upwards and blue eyes. He wears an ash gray coat with a black fur collar and black buttons as well as black fur wrist collars, a black turtleneck sweater underneath it, black jeans and black boots.

Personality/Traits:
Alastair is a stoic and level-headed person who displays a cold exterior towards people and becomes standoff-ish when meeting people he doesn't know. He gives cryptic advice to his allies and would also analyze his opponent's movements in battle in order to defeat them. He talks in a Scottish accent, so that makes his speech somewhat incomprehensible most of the time.

Beyblade Info:
Name: Ambisagrus Cataclysm Arashi Metal Bearing
System: Limit Break System
Spin Direction: Clockwise
Beyblade Type: Stamina-type
Parts:

Sparking Chip - Ambisagrus:
Ambisagrus is a Right-spinning Sparking Chip that features two clouds made of metal surrounding the Sparking Core which is meant to represent the Chip's namesake; Ambisagrus, the Gaulish god of thunder, lightning, rain, wind and the skies.

Ring - Cataclysm:
Cataclysm is a Right-spinning ring that features three large wings facing both directions much like Dranzer GT, each of which have rubber inside them. It also features two tabs which, when pushed inwards by the Forge Disc will activate it's gimmick. It's gimmick allows for the protrusions to shift forward and create a perfect circle, it also pushes the rubber pieces on each wing outwards in order for its Bound Defense gimmick to work and increase its OWD to some degree. It features 4 moderately strong teeth.

Forge Disc - Arashi (嵐):
Arashi or stylized as 嵐 is a Forge disc with a circular perimeter and is thicker than most Forge Discs in order to lower its lower its center of gravity like with the Wall Frame. The prongs are longer than most Forge Discs in order for it to facilitate the arrows next to it (which allows it to activate on the second click) for the gimmick on the Rings to work.

Performance Tip - Metal Bearing:
Metal Bearing is a Stamina-type Driver that features a free-spinning, low-angled cone tip made of PolyOxyMethylene (POM) and is supported by ball bearings. The POM reduces friction with the Stadium floor, whilst the ball bearings reduce the friction between the tip and the shaft. Like with most Metal drivers, they feature golden springs which are reinforced and Driver caps made of metal which increases the Driver's Burst Resistance.

Special Moves:
Limit Break - Cataclysm:
When the Arashi disc moves twice, the arrows on the disc make contact with the tabs underneath the Ring and causes the protrusions to shift forward and push out the rubber on the wings, creating a perfect circle as well as make it impervious. When an opponent is close, the opponent gets hooked onto Ambisagrus and gets shot away by the rubber that's being pushed outwards.

Cataclysm Spin:
Ambisagrus moves towards the center and builds up strong winds there, creating a large tornado moments later while staying in the center making it impervious to damage while also causing heavy damage to opponents when they are caught up in the tornado.

Thunderous Cataclysm:
Ambisagrus breaks some parts of the stadium and creates a tornado in the center which acts as a vacuum. The debris is then sucked into the tornado and shot out towards the opponent as high-speed projectiles that deal incredible damage.

Raging Cataclysm:
Ambisagrus creates a tornado in the center, but this time it moves around with it which allows for it to deal more damage to its opponents. Though this move is risky as it may apply heavy strain towards Ambisagrus due to the heavy air resistance it's facing within the tornado.
hope im not too late
Name: Ahmed. Never says last name.
Nationality: Egyptian, formerly British
Physical Appearance: Short, caramel skin, has a black unzipped hoodie with no shirt on, and ripped jeans, when he walks into the stadium, has a mask shaped like a pharaoh's face on a sarcophagus.
3 Personality Traits: Funny, sorta like laban. when he's pissed, he becomes like free passive-aggressive, but more ominous. very smart.
Bey: Illusion Osiris 00ContinuumM Rend Gen. GT Bey. Type: N/A. Could be considered balance or defense.
Illusion: Right spin layer base. Looks like Gaia g2, single layer Odin, or beat lynx. Has a snake on one end and staff on the other. snake and staff both have metal inside of them.
Osiris: A blue per ankh. with two flaming purple eyes in the background. LR spin, tight teeth, like spriggan.
00: 00. purple recolor.
ContinuumM: A frame similar to proof, but is the size of expand. made entirely of metal, but parts are hollow to facilitate gimmick.
Rend: a blue driver. almost as tall as bullet, and shaped like an exercise ball. 2 in. in diameter.
Gen: A blue gen, similar to the one that comes on knockout Odin.

Gimmick: Illusion, ContinuumM, and Rend can all manipulate the airflow around them by using holes and etched carvings on them. the snake on illusion has none of these carbings or holes.
Moves: Osiris has six moves(ik its a lot lol).
Viper Zone: By manipulating the airflow around it, Osiris minimizes the air resistance around the stadium, allowing it to move faster and hit harder. Osiris also continually hits with illusion's metal snake. Also, the changed airflow acts like a poison, destroying all sense of his opponent's timing, as beys move quicker, spin longer, and gain more recoil from attacks in this state.
Avatar Summoning: Osiris uses airflow manipulation to create a 7 ft tall avatar of itself from the waist up made of compressed air. the avatar can attack the opponent using compressed air. this move only works when Osiris is in the center.
Eye of Horus: Osiris uses airflow to levitate upwards in a manner similar to the viper zone, however, the air is thin in a sort of stream behind Osiris, akin the tail of a comet. more air comes rushing in through that stream to replace the expelled air, shooting osiris forwards at high speeds.
The Duat: The Duat is the opposite of the viper zone, it is a field of compressed air. the duat encases the opponent, ahmed, the referee, and the stadium+beys in a half-sphere of a purple material dotted with stars and galaxies. it is a coincidence that this is similar to a domain in jujitsu kaisen. in this space, osiris can do all of the following:
-levitate/fly
-control all movement in the area
-disorient his opponent
-bend light and sound
-create air+light clones
-depending on the strength of his opponent, insta burst it
-fire air at high speeds
-both slow and strengthen the impact of attacks
-create multiple whirlwinds through backdrafts
-execute eye of horus and avatar summoning flawlessly
-create light illusions
-create air illusions

so, uh, yea, do what you want with this lol

Illiusion Breaker: Osiris flies up, creates an upside down pyranind of compressed air surrounding it(similar in color to the duat), and falls down while simultaneously releasing the air. this usually obliterates the stadium(no mater the metal, air pushes, pulls, compresses, and expands in every direction, so metal is extremely vulnerable to it, including tungsten and titanium, look it up, science)
Sandstorm: osiris's most powerful move. osiris erodes the stadium(like yu), then fires the grains of metal at its opponent, and uses it as a shield(like gaara). Ahmed only uses it when he's super pissed. like really mad.

was thinking of making a move with superheated air created using friction, but that's waaaayyyy too op.

ahmed is beatable, but his opponent must be able to predict his moves, and use their own, much more controllable airflow, to fight back. if osiris is hit, the airflow will be disrupted, ending the move, and can create an unpredictable airflow of its own, which he/she can use to their advantage.

Nope. Cho-Z and up is fine (which means you can do GT and Sparking too).
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:52 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Archer Wood.
Male.
Grandparents Japenese, Parents American.
Black hair with a white streak, ripped jeans, open denim jacket with skull tshirt.
Smart, Stealthy, Thoughtful.
Ghost Aeneas 10 Dimension'00 (Balance type, can change modes during battle, main colours: black and turquoise -with some white and gold-, energy layer looks a bit like drain fafnir)
When it is slowing down and an opponent attacks it, it turns to stamina mode and changes spin direction to left and drains opponents spin.
Ghost Reap- Extra blades come out during battle and burst opponent.
Phantom strike- Moves so fast that it's invisible and attacks from behind when least expected.
Also, it has it's own special LR string launcher.

oh and he has long hair

That seems kinda like it’s god-modded, and Beys can’t just switch spin directions.
Oh, thought this was fanfic, in anime beys can do that...
(Feb. 17, 2021  6:53 AM)PinkRose Wrote:

Nope. Cho-Z and up is fine (which means you can do GT and Sparking too).

Ah, so can I edit my OC? Cuz I have some more ideas
wait so am i in or what
(Feb. 17, 2021  3:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  6:53 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Nope. Cho-Z and up is fine (which means you can do GT and Sparking too).

Ah, so can I edit my OC? Cuz I have some more ideas

Sure I guess.

(Feb. 17, 2021  4:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wait so am i in or what

I'm not yet sure of who's in and who's not, but I'll tell you when I decide.
Name: Falkor Uchiha (yes I admit I got the name "Uchiha" from Naruto)
Nationality: Japanese (known to have Snake Blood in him)
Physical Appearance: Ragged Black Cloak with Dark Blue trousers, Dark Blue Eyes, and Green Hair.
3 Personality Traits: Arrogant, Determined, and often filled with Anger
Bey Name: Demolisher Apophis Ztreme C'A

Ring - Demolisher (A) - a Left Spin ring featuring 4 hidden layers that extend when with good launch. It can be used for defense and attack. First hidden Layer blocks a oppoenet bey's attack from left, and second hidden layer blocks attack from left. Third Hidden layer can uppercuts opponent's bey. Fourth hidden layer attack's opponent bey's ring, sending the opponent bey flying.

Chip - Apophis (A) - left spin sparking chip with a Demonic Snake God's face embed on it

Chassis - Poison (C'A) - a left spin double chassis with immense attack power because it's friction. Direct Attacks cause damage that increases over time, that's why I think the name, "Poison" fits it best.

Driver - Ztreme - Features a Flat Rubber tip with a rectangular depression in the center. It is able to Switch between these Three Modes: Chaos Attack, Supreme Balance, and Deathbane Mode. Chaos Attack Mode gives the Driver immense attack power with the speed of a mamba (fastest snake) , Supreme Balance gives it Balance, and DeathBane Mode delivers a subtle Attack, with shocks the opponent's bey's, capable of destroying beys. The DeathBane Mode is supposed to by very rarely used, only used in a desperate attack because of the danger that mode might destroy the Driver.

Special Move: Demolishing Bite Strike (akin to Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike and Reji's Special Move Poison Strike. This move unleashes the Demonic Snake God, (Apophis) who constricts the opponent's bey spirit and Bites it) , Chaos Demolition (Apophis is known as the God of Chaos, and this special move gathers energy and releases it, destroying almost everything in it's path), and Deathbane Poison Blitz (this special move activates the Deathbane Mode, used in a final desperate attack to ensure victory)

Flux: Superior Flux

Abilities: Manipulation of Beyblades, Quick thinking, Flame Porting (controlling fire) and able to sense thoughts
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Name: Athena Valhalla

Nationality: Half American, Half Japanese

Physical Appearance (warning: This will go into questionable detail)

Has a skinny body with a medium sized chest and relatively small thighs, she often wears a purple dress with bows on the chest and she wears black jeans and she wears purple dress shoes. She has purple eyes and purple hair with a twisted braid (Coronet) on top of her head. Face-wise she is incredibly beautiful.

her hair and eyes turn white when she is at full power.

Personality Traits

Shy - she gets nervous around new people

Friendly - she loves her friends and likes to give them hugs.

Clumsy - she is quite clumsy

Bey - Guide/Angelic Adeona Charge' 4A

Adeona Chip - its basically Uranus if it was Dual Spin. Face is black and the flames are White and blue

Guide Ring - basically First but a little more rounded

Angelic Ring: Kinda like King but with an extra wing

4A Chassis: A dual spin double chassis with 4 attack blades arranged like the Under frame

Charge' Driver - a driver with a wide base with metal and a plastic flat tip and has a tight burst lock.

Special Moves

Guide Slash - Adeona uses its 2 big blades to slash across the opponent.

Angelic Burst - using Angelic Adeona, it uses its 6 blades to slash the opponent in a fierce combo. This results in a burst or over finish

Edit: Forgot special moves

Sorry for asking this so late, but I'm confused on something: Does Athena switch between the Guide and Angelic Rings during battles, or just use one of them all the time?
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:56 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Name: Athena Valhalla

Nationality: Half American, Half Japanese

Physical Appearance (warning: This will go into questionable detail)

Has a skinny body with a medium sized chest and relatively small thighs, she often wears a purple dress with bows on the chest and she wears black jeans and she wears purple dress shoes. She has purple eyes and purple hair with a twisted braid (Coronet) on top of her head. Face-wise she is incredibly beautiful.

her hair and eyes turn white when she is at full power.

Personality Traits

Shy - she gets nervous around new people

Friendly - she loves her friends and likes to give them hugs.

Clumsy - she is quite clumsy

Bey - Guide/Angelic Adeona Charge' 4A

Adeona Chip - its basically Uranus if it was Dual Spin. Face is black and the flames are White and blue

Guide Ring - basically First but a little more rounded

Angelic Ring: Kinda like King but with an extra wing

4A Chassis: A dual spin double chassis with 4 attack blades arranged like the Under frame

Charge' Driver - a driver with a wide base with metal and a plastic flat tip and has a tight burst lock.

Special Moves

Guide Slash - Adeona uses its 2 big blades to slash across the opponent.

Angelic Burst - using Angelic Adeona, it uses its 6 blades to slash the opponent in a fierce combo. This results in a burst or over finish

Edit: Forgot special moves

Sorry for asking this so late, but I'm confused on something: Does Athena switch between the Guide and Angelic Rings during battles, or just use one of them all the time?

she switches during battles
Noted. Thx for the info.
Alright everyone, listen up! I have good news, and not-as-good news.
The good news are that the Character Contest is over since I finally made up my mind on which Bladers to pick. The not-as-good news are that even if you weren't accepted for whatever reason, you'll still make a cameo as a spectator or something like that.
That said, here are the winners:

1- Gregoire Ferrier  i'm batman

2- Kiaru Yofutoremi  Eclipse Force.

3- Athena Valhalla  DeltaZakuro

4- Callum   @Hollowmind8

5- Jojo Apoloian  CheetoBlader

6- Alastair Macmillan   @Longinox

7- Mizuki Otsuka  Pixi

There will also be 5 of my OCs in the story (cuz I need to use them at one point or another and this is as good a place to do so as any) which means there will be 6 teams in the first stage and 4 Bladers in the finals. Wish y'all good luck, and see you at the Prelude Chapter!

(Pray that it comes soon; my schedule is starting to get even more full because of school. Someone send help pls.)
(Mar. 07, 2021  5:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright everyone, listen up! I have good news, and not-as-good news.
The good news are that the Character Contest is over since I finally made up my mind on which Bladers to pick. The not-as-good news are that even if you weren't accepted for whatever reason, you'll still make a cameo as a spectator or something like that.

4- Callum   @Hollowmind8

7- Mizuki Otsuka  Pixi

There will also be 5 of my OCs in the story (cuz I need to use them at one point or another and this is as good a place to do so as any) which means there will be 6 teams in the first stage and 4 Bladers in the finals. Wish y'all good luck, and see you at the Prelude Chapter!

(Pray that it comes soon; my schedule is starting to get even more full because of school. Someone send help pls.)

So it's gonna be a tag tournament? Cool. Waiting to find out who my man Gregoire gets partnered with.
(Mar. 07, 2021  5:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright everyone, listen up! I have good news, and not-as-good news.

4- Callum   @Hollowmind8

7- Mizuki Otsuka  Pixi

oh my god
I actually got a place
nice.

4- Callum   @Hollowmind8

7- Mizuki Otsuka  Pixi

Well rip
Gg everyone
Scottish time lads, gg.