[Fan Fiction]  WBO Blader Brawl!

Me: i just realized i can subscribe to a thread...
(May. 26, 2021  4:51 PM)tenma Wrote: Ayyy when do you open character slots again? I missed this fic the day it still has its character slots open ;-;

Whenever I have the motivation to write a sequel or alternate version of this (and that’s assuming I’ll finish this one in the first place).
I would’ve told you to PM the character so I can see if they’ll make a cameo but, idk if I can fit in another character.
I only noticed now that Flow is already used on a frame lol
(May. 30, 2021  9:23 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I only noticed now that Flow is already used on a frame lol

Eh, it's fine. There's a Force Disc and we have a Driver with the same name lel.
(May. 31, 2021  9:33 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  9:23 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I only noticed now that Flow is already used on a frame lol

Eh, it's fine. There's a Force Disc and we have a Driver with the same name lel.
I changed to Depth, i think it matches better
So yeah, Writer's Block struck again (or more like I'm not sure how to write down the ideas I have for the chapter), so until I resolve that somehow, have some incorrect quotes from the characters to tide you over (and a bonus with every other OC who exists or will exist but won't battle):

Pixi, i'm batman, @"Hollowmind8", DeltaZakuro, ShiningShout and some other peeps I'm kinda lazy to mention, what do you think?
(Jul. 05, 2021  11:56 AM)PinkRose Wrote: So yeah, Writer's Block struck again (or more like I'm not sure how to write down the ideas I have for the chapter), so until I resolve that somehow, have some incorrect quotes from the characters to tide you over (and a bonus with every other OC who exists or will exist but won't battle):

Yes, I can totally see Gregoire and Droite doing that. Mizuki takes after Pixi of course. Also, *hugs Endymion*.
(Jul. 05, 2021  11:56 AM)PinkRose Wrote: So yeah, Writer's Block struck again (or more like I'm not sure how to write down the ideas I have for the chapter), so until I resolve that somehow, have some incorrect quotes from the characters to tide you over (and a bonus with every other OC who exists or will exist but won't battle):

"Pixi", "i'm batman", "Hollowmind8", "DeltaZakuro", "ShiningShout" and some other peeps I'm kinda lazy to mention, what do you think?

Nice

Pixi, i'm batman, @"Hollowmind8", DeltaZakuro, ShiningShout and some other peeps I'm kinda lazy to mention, what do you think?
these are some dank quotes i'll tell ya that

I just read Erin’s. Sounds about right lmao
(Also woah, I actually live again!)
2023 Hollow: o7 Pinkrose
Hope you're good