[Fan Fiction]  WBO Blader Brawl!

So basically, I'll say this: I suck carp when it comes to writing a competent storyline, and suck even more at sticking with said storyline. So I thought 'Hey, why can't I just make a random tournament thingy where everyone battles it out without any serious plot happening? That'd be fun.', and this came up.
The tournament consists of 2 stages: Round Robin Tag Battle Stage, and Single elimination Solo Battle Stage (kinda like the Legend Festival if you get what I mean).

Sign-ups are simple; all I need from you is:

Name
Nationality
Physical Appearance
3 Personality Traits
Bey (Please explain each part in as much detail as possible so I can understand what it does, even if it's not a custom part)
At least 2 Special Moves and what they do
(I'm taking no less than 7 and no more than 15 characters, btw)

And that about wraps it! If you have any questions, ask them here and I'll be sure to answer. See you!
(Feb. 11, 2021  8:16 AM)PinkRose Wrote: So basically, I'll say this: I suck a$$ when it comes to writing a competent storyline, and suck even more at sticking with said storyline. So I thought 'Hey, why can't I just make a random tournament thingy where everyone battles it out without any serious plot happening? That'd be fun.', and this came up.
The tournament consists of 2 stages: Round Robin Tag Battle Stage, and Single elimination Solo Battle Stage (kinda like the Legend Festival if you get what I mean).

Name
Nationality
Physical Appearance
3 Personality Traits
Bey (Please explain each part in as much detail as possible so I can understand what it does, even if it's not a custom part)

And that about wraps it! If you have any questions, ask them here and I'll be sure to answer. See you!

Here's one, tell me if you think more info is needed or if there's some other issue. I'm no expert in these things.

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Name - Gregoire Ferrier[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Age - 25[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gender - Male[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nationality - French[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Physical Appearance - Large and muscular, think something like Haejin or Lodin[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]                                     Eye color - Brown[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]                                     Hair Color - Dark Gray[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Personality Traits - 1. Irritable[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]                               2. Kind-hearted inside[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]                               3. Won't toy around with his opponents if they are weaker because he thinks not fighting with everything he has got is dishonorable[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bey - Fort Golem Friction' 3D (Sparking system) - Defense type Right Spin[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Ring - Fort: A decagon-shaped ring to deflect attacks, features rubber on the edges to spin-steal off left spinners, while making it somewhat vulnerable to bursts from right spinners. Dark gray colored with brown and viridian green stickers.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. Chip - Golem: A Right-spin chassis featuring the design of it's namesake, a Golem in the centre.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Driver - Friction': Dash version of Friction. Features a tighter spring (like all dash drivers) enhancing Burst Resistance. The bottom part coming in contact with the stadium floor is ball-shaped and made of POM which reduces friction, but has a rubber ring around it which comes in contact with the stadium floor if destabilized, stopping the bey from getting pushed around.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]4. Chassis - 3D: Dual spin double chassis having a circular shape (to improve LAD and a specific use mentioned below) and a good amount of metal for extra weight.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Special Moves - 1.Fort Guard: Against right spins, Golem sits in the centre and deflects attacks using it's ring shape, heavy weight and driver's rubber.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2.Fort Spin: When facing left spins, Golem uses the rubber on its ring to spin-equalize.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3.Fort Counter: If the opponent manages to get through Fort Guard/Spin and knock Golem away from the center, Golem gets destabilized, the chassis comes in contact with the stadium and Golem rolls on the chassis spiralling to the centre and hitting the opponent hard due to its weight. Similar to Sisco's Roller Drift and Free's Geist Counter.[/font]
(Feb. 11, 2021  8:16 AM)PinkRose Wrote: So basically, I'll say this: I suck a$$ when it comes to writing a competent storyline, and suck even more at sticking with said storyline. So I thought 'Hey, why can't I just make a random tournament thingy where everyone battles it out without any serious plot happening? That'd be fun.', and this came up.

Name
Nationality
Physical Appearance
3 Personality Traits

Name: Aster Truesdale (I don’t know)
Nationality: Japanese
Physical appearance: wears a red suit over a black shirt, medium height, red pompadour, red and gold eyes, very muscular (Amon garam style)
Personality traits: Introverted, wise, big brain

For a burst variation clump together Super and Sauras together more on the other parts later

Ultimate saurus: has 3 mode changes. 1. makes it a oval (defense mode), 2. Reveals gaps in the oval making jaws of a dinosaur (barrage mode), 3. The jaws become smaller and reveal claws (assault mode)

1’: an asymmetrical disk with a sword pointing out of one side

Proof: a very round frame that isn’t low to the ground

Evolve: starts off as an attack type but wears down into a defense

Special moves:
Quick Lightning: a quick and swift attack used in the oval shape
Upper jaw: in the jaws mode, throws beyblades upward
Final slash: an all out attack and a trump card used only if necessary. Found in all modes
Rameses Ahmed

Nationality: Egyptian

Appearance: Has a ponytail. Hair color sorta like insosuke's from demon slayer(dark blue tipped with light blue at the end), same height too. wears a pharaoh's mummification mask whenever he walks into le arena. caramel skin, has a black hoodie with the Illuminati symbol on the back. no shirt, and ripped jeans. sorta short.

3 Personality Traits: Very calm, but depending on his mood, can be a chill calm(like free), happy-go-lucky calm(sorta like laban), or a passive-aggressive calm(like pre dead phoenix phi). Street smart. Really attached to that mask.

Bey: Illusion Osiris 0Shift Rend. Type: Null(but closest classification is defense).Cho-z Bey.
Illusion Osiris: Looks sorta like a mix between pre-dual-layer Odin and Dual-layer Gaia. has a staff on one end and a snake on the other. Per Ankh in the center.
0: 0.
Shift: a proof-like frame.
Rend: a tip that is a huge(stationary) ball.

okay, this doesn't sound toooo special. HOWEVER! the reason I made this a cho-z bey is to facilitate it's gimmick. ya see, there are ridges on it and holes within it which change the airflow around it. much more op than it sounds. battlers and the crowd are usually advised to wear earmuffs. has 3 moves.
#1: Eye of Osiris: Osiris summons a massive avatar of air from the waist down. about 7 feet tall. really buff. can punch and palm beys outta the arena. the air pressure usually kills people's ears and makes people faint when the avatar attacks in its general direction.
#2: The Duat. Ahmed usually says: "enter The Duat," as it is more of a place than a skill. Osiris creates a field of condensed air(colored dark blue and dotted with stars), and it can: go invisible, teleport, levitate, control it and another beys movements, create objects wth the same mass and everything, just made of air, and if it is in the middle, can shoot out a pulse of air.
#3: Illusion crusher. If it is somehow sufficiently hit in The Duat, it flies up, creates a very large, upside down pyramid, same color as the duat, of super condensed air(
Kiaru Yofutoremi
Nationality: British
Physical Appearance: Golden blond ruffled hair, white hoodie with teal shirt underneath, sweat pants, and white shoes with blue stripes
Personality Traits: Relies more on fight than flight, can be timid, likes food and has high metabolism
Bey: Giran Drake Blitz Force
Giran Drake is a big Chouzetsu bey with 8 blades. Each of them have a upward curve to deflect attacks (it is a stamina type btw.) Has the insignia of a Dragon face with 4 flames circling around it. Force is like Revolve but it has POM on the disc and metal everywhere else. The bey has a gold and red color scheme.

Giran Drain: Drake forces its opponent into a wall. It is hard for the opponent to escape. It doesn't do much damage but the blades have a special material that activates which causes friction when hitting against the opponent. This makes the opponent lose a bunch of spin.

Surpass: When Drake has 1 click left until it bursts but still has high speed, Kiaru eyes glow silver and he enters a state of high energy. Drake's 4 flames glow gold and the blades light up. It attacks in 4 sections, 2 blades in each. Using 2 blades to attack rather than one increases the smash attack. Also Drake will go for upper attacks randomly but Kiaru can't control it.

Name
Nationality
Physical Appearance
3 Personality Traits

Name: Falkor Uchiha (yes I admit I got the name "Uchiha" from Naruto)
Nationality: Japanese (known to have Snake Blood in him)
Physical Appearance: Ragged Black Cloak with Dark Blue trousers, Dark Blue Eyes, and Green Hair.
3 Personality Traits: Arrogant, Determined, and often filled with Anger
Bey Name: Demolisher Apophis Ztreme C'A

Ring - Demolisher (A) - a Left Spin ring featuring 4 hidden layers that extend when with good launch. It can be used for defense and attack. First hidden Layer blocks a oppoenet bey's attack from left, and second hidden layer blocks attack from left. Third Hidden layer can uppercuts opponent's bey. Fourth hidden layer attack's opponent bey's ring, sending the opponent bey flying.

Chip - Apophis (A) - left spin sparking chip with a Demonic Snake God's face embed on it

Chassis - Poison (C'A) - a left spin double chassis with immense attack power because it's friction. Direct Attacks cause damage that increases over time, that's why I think the name, "Poison" fits it best.

Driver - Ztreme - Features a Flat Rubber tip with a rectangular depression in the center. It is able to Switch between these Three Modes: Chaos Attack, Supreme Balance, and Deathbane Mode. Chaos Attack Mode gives the Driver immense attack power with the speed of a mamba (fastest snake) , Supreme Balance gives it Balance, and DeathBane Mode delivers a subtle Attack, with shocks the opponent's bey's, capable of destroying beys. The DeathBane Mode is supposed to by very rarely used, only used in a desperate attack because of the danger that mode might destroy the Driver.

Special Move: Demolishing Bite Strike (akin to Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike and Reji's Special Move Poison Strike. This move unleashes the Demonic Snake God, (Apophis) who constricts the opponent's bey spirit and Bites it) , Chaos Demolition (Apophis is known as the God of Chaos, and this special move gathers energy and releases it, destroying almost everything in it's path), and Deathbane Poison Blitz (this special move activates the Deathbane Mode, used in a final desperate attack to ensure victory)

Name
Nationality
Physical Appearance
3 Personality Traits

Name: Rex
Nationality: US
Physical Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD
3 Personality Traits:
1. Has dark humor
2. Is polite to elders and woman
3. Defends the innocent
Bey: (it’s a cho x bey)

Immortal Alastor: it is a cho x layer that is dual spin. The bey is red and black and it has the beys avatar in the center. The avatar is a more demonic and creepy version of Rex ( https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAa ). The bey has a metal armor on it which is a pure metal version of the dead armor.

Hybrid’: a dash version of hybrid. The hybrid driver causes Alastor to speed up and act like a attack type depending on how Rex launches Alastor. But it can also slow down and make Alastor act like a defense type.

At least 2 Special Moves and what they:
Radio Demon: it buffs Alastors attack power.
Overlord: this Alastors special move. Rex causes the opponents to see demonic symbols around him and may see his eyes in different ways. Some people might see his pupils become clocks ticking one way and some people might see his eyes turn into the static tv thing. It makes Alastor have godly attacks and causes many beys to break from its power. But if the bey does survive the owner of that bey will be super paranoid and terrified from Rex’s wrath.
I forgot to mention, everyone, but I'm only taking Burst Beys since they're the only ones I have some knowledge of, and they should at least be Cho-Z Beys (I was originally gonna say Sparking but half the entries are Cho-Z so eh).

And by the way, when it comes to the moves, please make them a bit reasonable (something like opening a portal to another world is just a straight no). Basically, think of how the Bey would move and what it would do in real life; that'd give you the gist of it.
(Feb. 11, 2021  8:54 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I forgot to mention, everyone, but I'm only taking Burst Beys since they're the only ones I have some knowledge of, and they should at least be Cho-Z Beys (I was originally gonna say Sparking but half the entries are Cho-Z so eh).

And by the way, when it comes to the moves, please make them a bit reasonable (something like opening a portal to another world is just a straight no). Basically, think of how the Bey would move and what it would do in real life; that'd give you the gist of it.

Ok I’ll edit mine
Name: Athena Valhalla

Nationality: Half American, Half Japanese

Physical Appearance (warning: This will go into questionable detail)

Has a skinny body with a medium sized chest and relatively small thighs, she often wears a purple dress with bows on the chest and she wears black jeans and she wears purple dress shoes. She has purple eyes and purple hair with a twisted braid (Coronet) on top of her head. Face-wise she is incredibly beautiful.

her hair and eyes turn white when she is at full power.

Personality Traits

Shy - she gets nervous around new people

Friendly - she loves her friends and likes to give them hugs.

Clumsy - she is quite clumsy

Bey - Guide/Angelic Adeona Charge' 4A

Adeona Chip - its basically Uranus if it was Dual Spin. Face is black and the flames are White and blue

Guide Ring - basically First but a little more rounded

Angelic Ring: Kinda like King but with an extra wing

4A Chassis: A dual spin double chassis with 4 attack blades arranged like the Under frame

Charge' Driver - a driver with a wide base with metal and a plastic flat tip and has a tight burst lock.

Special Moves

Guide Slash - Adeona uses its 2 big blades to slash across the opponent.

Angelic Burst - using Angelic Adeona, it uses its 6 blades to slash the opponent in a fierce combo. This results in a burst or over finish

Edit: Forgot special moves
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Name: Athena Valhalla

Has a skinny body with a medium sized chest and relatively small thighs, she often wears a purple dress with bows on the chest and she wears black jeans are she wears purple dress shoes. She has purple eyes and purple hair with a twisted braid on top of her head. Face-wise she is incredibly beautiful.

Personality Traits

Adeona Chip - its basically Uranus if it was Dual Spin. Face is black and the flames are White and blue

4A Chassis: A dual spin double chassis with 4 attack blades arranged like the Under frame

Charge' Driver - a driver with a wide base with metal and a plastic flat tip and has a tight burst lock.

what are the special moves
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:25 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Name: Athena Valhalla

Has a skinny body with a medium sized chest and relatively small thighs, she often wears a purple dress with bows on the chest and she wears black jeans are she wears purple dress shoes. She has purple eyes and purple hair with a twisted braid on top of her head. Face-wise she is incredibly beautiful.

Personality Traits

what are the special moves

Check my edit. Just added them.
PinkRose, Is this fine? Or should I edit it?

Physical Appearance: Ragged Black Cloak with Dark Blue trousers, Dark Blue Eyes, and Green Hair.

Ring - Demolisher (A) - a Left Spin ring featuring 4 hidden layers that extend when with a good launch. It can be used for defense and attack. The first hidden layer blocks an opponent bey's attack from the left, and the second hidden layer blocks the attack from the left. The third Hidden layer can uppercut the opponent's bey. Fourth hidden layer attack's opponent bey's ring, sending the opponent bey flying.

Chip - Apophis (A) - left spin sparking chip with a Demonic Snake God's face embedded on it

Chassis - Poison (C'A) - a left spin double chassis with immense attack power because of its friction. Direct Attacks cause damage that increases over time, that's why I think the name, "Poison" fits it best.

Driver - Ztreme - Features a Flat Rubber tip with a rectangular depression in the center. It is able to Switch between these Three Modes: Chaos Attack, Supreme Balance, and Deathbane Mode. Chaos Attack Mode gives the Driver immense attack power with the speed of a mamba (fastest snake), Supreme Balance gives it Balance, and DeathBane Mode delivers a subtle Attack, with shocks the opponent's bey's, capable of destroying beys. The DeathBane Mode is supposed to be very rarely used, only used in a desperate attack because of the danger that mode might destroy the Driver.

Special Move: Demolishing Bite Strike (akin to Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike and Reji's Special Move Poison Strike. This move unleashes the Demonic Snake God, (Apophis) who constricts the opponent's bey spirit and Bites it), Chaos Demolition (Apophis is known as the God of Chaos, and this special move gathers energy and releases it, destroying almost everything in its path), God's Vengeance (in Egyptian mythology, Apophis was sealed away, and this special move is when Apophis smacks the opponent bey head-on, to achieve vengeance for it's past) and Deathbane Poison Blitz (this special move activates the Deathbane Mode, used in a final desperate attack to ensure victory)
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: PinkRose, Is this fine? Or should I edit it?

Ring - Demolisher (A) - a Left Spin ring featuring 4 hidden layers that extend when with a good launch. It can be used for defense and attack. The first hidden layer blocks an opponent bey's attack from the left, and the second hidden layer blocks the attack from the left. The third Hidden layer can uppercut the opponent's bey. Fourth hidden layer attack's opponent bey's ring, sending the opponent bey flying.

Chip - Apophis (A) - left spin sparking chip with a Demonic Snake God's face embedded on it

Chassis - Poison (C'A) - a left spin double chassis with immense attack power because of its friction. Direct Attacks cause damage that increases over time, that's why I think the name, "Poison" fits it best.

Driver - Ztreme - Features a Flat Rubber tip with a rectangular depression in the center. It is able to Switch between these Three Modes: Chaos Attack, Supreme Balance, and Deathbane Mode. Chaos Attack Mode gives the Driver immense attack power with the speed of a mamba (fastest snake), Supreme Balance gives it Balance, and DeathBane Mode delivers a subtle Attack, with shocks the opponent's bey's, capable of destroying beys. The DeathBane Mode is supposed to be very rarely used, only used in a desperate attack because of the danger that mode might destroy the Driver.

Special Move: Demolishing Bite Strike (akin to Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike and Reji's Special Move Poison Strike. This move unleashes the Demonic Snake God, (Apophis) who constricts the opponent's bey spirit and Bites it), Chaos Demolition (Apophis is known as the God of Chaos, and this special move gathers energy and releases it, destroying almost everything in its path), God's Vengeance (in Egyptian mythology, Apophis was sealed away, and this special move is when Apophis smacks the opponent bey head-on, to achieve vengeance for it's past) and Deathbane Poison Blitz (this special move activates the Deathbane Mode, used in a final desperate attack to ensure victory)

Yeah, it's fine, but as far as I know, the Chassis is supposed to be numbered and have the initial of its type (Which I assume is attack, given the A).
Don't mind me, I'm just bumping this *innocent whistling*.
I can try this i think.

Name: Callum Rellish
Nationality: Irish

Physical Appearance: he's a little bit skinny, has brown eyes, black hair, has a black hoody with a purple fire pin on it, black trousers, boots-like shoes and a mask. Normally it is a normal hygiene mask but at tournament he uses a full-face wooden mask with little to no features, only two big eyes.

Personality Traits: Shy; Lacks normal social skills; Rarely speaks with strangers; Oddly silent when moving; Has a little bit of insomnia; Isolates himself, doesn't feel that much confortable near a lot of people (ironically, he joined a big tournament); Gets annoyed with himself sometimes due to the stuff above; Respectful and avoids breaking rules.

Bey: Swirl Caribdis - DS-hybrid (def. And stam.) Balance type

Ring-Swirl is a defense ring that has 7 defense blades (like kraise kerbeus) with a gap with the same size between them and a circle on the bottom. The gimmick of the ring is that you can rotate it (like hell salamander) and fill the gaps with more blades, that was inside the first 7 blades, making it a circular bey. It also has OWD because of the metal position on the layer.

Chip-Caribdis: a standard right sparking chip that have 5 teeth (the first 2 are acceptable, the 3 and 4 are good and the last is very good), it has the Caribdis mouth in the center

Chassis-1D: i dont have much to say.

Forge disk-Polish': its a forge disk with a plastic piece around that increases LAD. Polish but bigger.

Perfomance tip-Depth: It's a driver that has a free-spinning ball on the bottom and a free-spinning plate stuck on the top. When is in defense mode, the plate doesn't come down, on stamina mode the plate comes down and the ball gets locked, but the plate still free-spins.

1° special move- Ocean Wall: activates when is in pure defense mode, just like any def. Move, blocks attacks, but deals increased knockback.

2° special move- Tide Crash: activates when the driver is in stamina mode and layer in defense, it stays on the free-spinning plate to avoid any KOs and comes crashing down the center.

3° special move- Wave Barrier: activates when is in pure stamina mode, inclines and let the enemy bey hit the forge disk instead of the layer. Thanks to Polish', scrapping is not a big issue.

4° special move- Water Guard: activates when the layer is in stamina and driver in defense, because of its circular shape on stamina mode, it blocks all the attacks on the layer and only layer.

Name
Nationality
Physical Appearance
3 Personality Traits

Bah, whatever let’s enter an OC

Character:
Name: Jojo Apoloian
Nationality: American
Appearance: Brown hair tied up into a bun, brown eyes, a purple jacket unzipped with a black t-shirt under the jacket, black leggings, and black shoes with purple shoelaces.
Personality: Rather cold to those who aren’t friends, isn’t insane, pushes herself to be the best, when close to people she can be rather protective, and other stuff that I can’t remember.
Fun facts (because why not): Has a younger sister who is 4 and is very protective of her, has a two year old husky named Chai, and is gay (not important in this case but y’know why not)

Beyblade:
Name: Bulwark Salamander 0’ Glaive Vigor (BlSl.0’G.Vg)
Bulwark Salamander: This is a one piece layer, with Salamander as the motif. It has ten blades on the outside like Hell Salamander, but they are locked in place and all 10 have metal on them. The center of the layer features the same design as Hell Salamander, but the level chip slot is filled in with metal, and the Salamander motif part is metal as well. The layer is also a bit larger than Hell Salamander. The combination of all of those traits make for a rather defensive layer. The layer keeps the black and white colors, but the pink and blue are purple.
0’: The design is like the original 0 disk, with the circular shape, a space for frame, the little details in the disk, etc. The only difference is that it’s just wider and heavier. It’s just slightly heavier than Wheel.
Glaive: This is no new part. I can link a picture for design and stuff, as I don’t feel like describing it’s shape right now, but it’s suited for left spin LAD and stamina.
Vigor: Think Generate, but the outer plastic around the tip is rubber, and it’s sized down to something like Ultimate Reboot. You start zooming around the stadium, then as you slow down the tabs go in and the tip drops down. Now it acts like a Unite driver, where it’s decently still, but if hit can counter attack. This driver helps with opposite spin knockout attack when the rubber is more exposed, and helps with knockout defense when the plastic is more exposed.

Special Moves:
Bulwark Defense: Bulwark Salamander stays in the center of the stadium and can take many hits without much damage. This can only happen when the plastic tip is exposed.
Vigor Drive: Bulwark Salamander collides with the opponent and pushes them up the stadium, aiming for a knockout. This move is best used against opposite spin opponents, as being in opposite spin minimizes the recoil but still allows Bulwark Salamander to push the opponent. This can only happen when the rubber flat is exposed.
Salamander Break: Basically the same as Counter Break, used by Shu Kurenai in the anime. When Bulwark Salamander is in the center and is struck by the opposing Beyblade, Bulwark Salamander can go around the stadium quickly and strike the opponent for a counterattack. This can only happen when the plastic tip is exposed.

That’s pretty much it, let me know if you need more information. Try not to mess up my character too much 😂
PinkRose, How many OCs am I allowed to make?
(Feb. 15, 2021  12:15 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: PinkRose, How many OCs am I allowed to make?

Just one.

Name
Nationality
Physical Appearance
3 Personality Traits

Archer Wood.
Male.
Grandparents Japenese, Parents American.
Black hair with a white streak, ripped jeans, open denim jacket with skull tshirt.
Smart, Stealthy, Thoughtful.
Ghost Aeneas 10 Dimension'00 (Balance type, can change modes during battle, main colours: black and turquoise -with some white and gold-, energy layer looks a bit like drain fafnir)
When it is slowing down and an opponent attacks it, it turns to stamina mode and changes spin direction to left and drains opponents spin.
Ghost Reap- Extra blades come out during battle and burst opponent.
Phantom strike- Moves so fast that it's invisible and attacks from behind when least expected.
Also, it has it's own special LR string launcher.

oh and he has long hair
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:52 AM)GhostFox Wrote:

Name
Nationality
Physical Appearance
3 Personality Traits

Archer Wood.
Male.
Black hair with a white streak, ripped jeans, open denim jacket with skull tshirt.
Ghost Aeneas 10 Dimension'00 (Balance type, can change modes during battle, main colours: black and turquoise -with some white and gold-, energy layer looks a bit like drain fafnir)
When it is slowing down and an opponent attacks it, it turns to stamina mode and changes spin direction to left and drains opponents spin.
Phantom strike- Moves so fast that it's invisible and attacks from behind when least expected.

oh and he has long hair
So I'm assuming this is a Cho-Z Layer?
Anyway, I need a bit more information on the Layer (like the general shape, contact point, any gimmicks, where the metal is, that kind of stuff)
(Feb. 16, 2021  8:09 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:52 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Archer Wood.
Male.

oh and he has long hair
So I'm assuming this is a Cho-Z Layer?
Anyway, I need a bit more information on the Layer (like the general shape, contact point, any gimmicks, where the metal is, that kind of stuff)

yes, it is a Cho-Z Layer

it's shape is similar to drain fafnir, when it is hit many times these metal blades come out and it also has four spinning rubber orbs that absorb their opponent's attacks.
Oh, and it also metal burst stoppers.
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:52 AM)GhostFox Wrote:

Name
Nationality
Physical Appearance
3 Personality Traits

Archer Wood.
Male.

oh and he has long hair

That seems kinda like it’s god-modded, and Beys can’t just switch spin directions.
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:52 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Archer Wood.
Male.

oh and he has long hair

That seems kinda like it’s god-modded, and Beys can’t just switch spin directions.

Rip ignition
PinkRose did our character have to have a Cho-Z bey?