[Fan Fiction]  The Dark Legend (collab with Lucha Burst)

huh nice to see a story in hyde's eyes (or i might just be mistaken)!
other than that i dont have any other words the episode was pretty good and lengthy, i'll say
(Sep. 27, 2021  1:56 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: huh nice to see a story in hyde's eyes (or i might just be mistaken)!
other than that i dont have any other words the episode was pretty good and lengthy, i'll say

I mean yes but no  hydes the antagonist and claude is the protagonist, so kinda from hydes eyes but not quite
(Sep. 27, 2021  1:58 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  1:56 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: huh nice to see a story in hyde's eyes (or i might just be mistaken)!

I mean yes but no  hydes the antagonist and claude is the protagonist, so kinda from hydes eyes but not quite

oh ok 👌
un-ignore this post

Idk if you know it, but Pink stepped back from the WBO a while ago for personal reasons.
I might just let my opinion: This chapter felt more like a ch0 than a ch1. The plot is different from most fics out there, so I'm wondering how it's going to turn out. Length-wise, it is kinda smol (tbf, my length standards are high up).
(Sep. 27, 2021  9:58 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: un-ignore this post

Idk if you know it, but Pink stepped back from the WBO a while ago for personal reasons.
I might just let my opinion: This chapter felt more like a ch0 than a ch1. The plot is different from most fics out there, so I'm wondering how it's going to turn out. Length-wise, it is kinda smol (tbf, my length standards are high up).

As for the length issues, it’s more longer than the average fan fic chapter just saying.
Planning on releasing chapters soon, halfway done with chapter 2. Here’s a summary: Claude is taken to the army of the resistance against his will. Who’s the good guys and who is the bad guys will be explored in this episode.