[Fan Fiction]  Story Of Lane's Sister: Athena (BBB OC Story) (Completed Until Further Notice)

Story Of Lanes Sister Season 2 Chapter 46: Stand Your Ground! Going All-Out!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1167756532-story...lade-burst

1,000th Thread Post, Nice. Anyway, enjoy! Ratings and reviews are much appreciated by the way! communication is key
48. Swords Up! Semi-Finals!!
ソードアップ!準決勝!!
Sōdoappu! Junkesshō! !
Release Date: TBA

The Semi-Finals of the Sparking Legend Tour are finally here! It is Athena Valhalla VS Aiga Akaba and Lane Valhalla VS Shu Kurenai!!

49. Special Training! Road To The Grand Finals!!
特訓!グランドファイナルへの道!!
Tokkun! Gurandofainaru e no michi! !

With the Sparking Legend Tour Finals decided and just around the corner, Athena plans some last minute training before her fated match!

50. Athena's Ultimate Bond!!
アテナの究極の絆!!
Atena no kyūkyoku no kizuna! !

With 1 day left to prepare, Athena takes on her friends one last time and even awakens a new flare..

----------------------------------------

Story Of Lanes Sister Season 2 Chapter 47: The Greatest Battle Yet!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1168144335-story...lade-burst
Story Of Lanes Sister Season 2 Chapter 48: Swords Up, Semi-Finals!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1168582709-story...lade-burst

Story Of Lanes Sister Season 2 Chapter 49: Special Training! Road To The Grand Finals!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1168582709-story...lade-burst
Chapter 50 is coming out later today. 51 will be out tomorrow, 52 will be on the 24th, Epilogue will be after the 25th

Story Of Lanes Sister Season 2 Chapter 50: Athena's Ultimate Bond!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1169066893-story...lade-burst

51. All Or Nothing! The Final Battle Commences!!
全部かゼロか!ファイナルバトル開始!!
Zenbu ka zero ka! Fainarubatoru kaishi! !
Release Date: December 23rd, 2021

The Final Battle between Athena and Lane has finally begun! Everything has lead to this moment, the finals of the Sparking Legend Tour has finally begun!

52. A Symphony Forever Finished: Athena VS Lane!! (SEASON 2 GRAND FINALE)
永遠に終わった交響曲:アテナVSレーン!!
Eien ni owatta kōkyōkyoku: Atena VS rēn! !
Release Date: December 24th, 2021

A Battle of love and emotions ensues in the Sparking Arena! Athena finally reaches Lane and light blooms within his heart!
1 Last chapter...

Story Of Lanes Sister Season 2 Chapter 51: All Or Nothing! The Final Battle Commences!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1169518475-story...lade-burst
(Dec. 23, 2021  5:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: 1 Last chapter...

Story Of Lanes Sister Season 2 Chapter 51: All Or Nothing! The Final Battle Commences!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1169518475-story...lade-burst

This is Amazing. The Chapters are all leading up to this exact moment and the Finale and Athena and her Friends are all working together to ahive Ultimate Flare!? That's just Amazing. Also I love the way that Aiga feels like a secondary Main Character/Main Rival to Athena since he's the one pushing her to be stronger and better. Lean looks like he's actually starting to learn what Blading Truly Is and it's awesome to finally see that after 2 Seasons of Lean just destroying the Legends and it looks like Athena's got the First Point. I've loved this Two Seasoned Fanfic and to see the Finale coming up ever so soon just is amazing. Please notify me when the Finale comes out, I'm really excited for how Athena and Lean will develop in this upcoming Finale
Because i probably won't have time to do this on the 25th (Which is Christmas and i have plans that day), i'm gonna go ahead and answer questions regarding Athena, Lane and the story which were sent to me on here and Wattpad (I will keep Wattpad usersnames anonymous).

Athena and Lanes Age Difference (Asked by UnseenBurst)

Lanes canonical age is unconfirmed but i do speculate that he is at least 13 and this story takes the place of Sparking so that's his apparent age. Athena is 10 years old in Season 1 and 2 since the seasons are only 1 month apart. Do the math and the age between Athena and Lane is 3 years, Athena is younger sister and Lane is the older brother.

(Rest of these are from Wattpad and i am keeping the users anonymous)

---------------
Does Athena have a love interest?

Athena does like Aiga A LOT but doesn't consider him to be a potential boyfriend, Athena is much too busy in her life for a soulmate.
---------------
Will there be a Season 3?

Yes, yes, a hundred times yes! A season 3 is definitely happening and i have something very cool in store for it. I think you're all going to love it.
---------------
What are the origins of the Nexus/Devils Mark and what are their fate after the finale?

The Nexus Mark and Devils Mark will simply just vanish. Once the final battle is over, Athena and Lane will no longer have any use for them and they will simply just abandon them forever. Their origins were from the Snake Pit, Athena simply got hers on accident and it once possessed her to a dangerous level.
---------------
If a Season 3 happens, will Athena and Lane return?

Absolutely, it's called Story Of Lanes Sister for a reason. You can't have multiple seasons of this story and not have Athena and Lane as characters, However Athena and Lane won't really be main characters in Season 3.
---------------
What is Athenas sexuality? (Damn, so personal..)

Athena is BI.
---------------
How and When did Athena start using Flare?

Athena could always use Flare even when using Guide Adeona for the first time, she just didn't know how to at the time. It wasn't until later she used it more consistently.
---------------
Last Question: Is Athena ever going to go away, like will you ever stop using her in stories

Probably not. i like Athenas character and even when using her outside of her main story, she is so fun to write and i love writing her the most than actual canonical characters (with a few exceptions of course).
Story Of Lanes Sister Season 2 Finale
https://www.wattpad.com/1169682119-story...lade-burst

UnseenBurst PinkRose
I've been gone for two months and you finish an entire season?? Holy moley, I truly respect your dedication.

Kinda rusty at giving out ratings, not that I think they were the greatest of ideas...but this was a pretty great chapter for a finalé, so it takes a solid 25/25 from me, and that's just going off the sibling fluff we got. Great job on the story as a whole, man, I can't wait to see the epilogue.
Epilogue will be out later tonight in my timezone. It'll give a little rundown on what happens after everything and will even give a sneak peek at the 3rd and final season.
Story Of Lanes Sister Epilogue: End Of An Era And Farewell + Season 3 info
https://www.wattpad.com/1170153330-story...lade-burst

UnseenBurst PinkRose
WHOO, the end! This has been a long ride, and a very fun one at that. The mental image of Lane and Athena casually ignoring the chaos of the DB era is pretty funny, but is actually a good way to avoid altering canon too much, which I commend.
Positively excited for the next season, best of luck to you in writing that and your other works.
Overview of Season 3 New/Recurring Characters Characters (Legendary/Canon Characters will be added soon)

Bella Akazara (Main Protagonist):
A female blader who lives in a dark castle in the regions of Europe and rumor has it that she is potentially stronger than the likes of even someone as strong as Valt Aoi! Bella who has a rather mysterious history seeks to become even stronger while also wondering her origins at the same time. Her bey a Right Spin Attack Type known as Origin Beherit, a bey with the powers of a demon. Her bey is Origin Beherit.Sting.High

Rangara Kiyama:
A Blader with a fiery hot passion for Beyblade just like his relatives. Rangara is from Japan just like his brothers Rantaro and Ranjiro and unlike his cousin, Ranzo Kiyama. His former bey was Cyclone Ragnaruk.Giga.Bearing'-10 and his new Origin Bey is Gale Ragnaruk.00Expand.Whirl.

Athena Valhalla:
Athena Valhalla is now an American Champion after winning a championship in California 3 years ago which even happened to be the same year she brought her brother back to his senses after a few months long journey. Athena has become so popular in the Beyblade World that she is pretty much a Beyblade Celebrity. Her current Bey is Sovereign Adeona.Barrage'.8A which she upgrades to Legacy Adeona.Wheel.Deluxe', a bey apart of the Origin System.

Lane Valhalla:
Formerly known as the Jet-Black Sun, Lane Valhalla has changed! Lane continues to make up for the wrongdoings he had done before and continues to get stronger the right way. With Athena by his side at all times, Lane has also become rather famous in the Beyblade World. He currently fights with Dark Matter Lucifer.Dropper and later upgrades to Harbinger Lucifer.Burn.Mobius', a bey apart of the Origin System.
(Dec. 23, 2021  8:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Because i probably won't have time to do this on the 25th (Which is Christmas and i have plans that day), i'm gonna go ahead and answer questions regarding Athena, Lane and the story which were sent to me on here and Wattpad (I will keep Wattpad usersnames anonymous).

Lanes canonical age is unconfirmed but i do speculate that he is at least 13 and this story takes the place of Sparking so that's his apparent age. Athena is 10 years old in Season 1 and 2 since the seasons are only 1 month apart. Do the math and the age between Athena and Lane is 3 years, Athena is younger sister and Lane is the older brother.

---------------

Athena does like Aiga A LOT but doesn't consider him to be a potential boyfriend, Athena is much too busy in her life for a soulmate.
---------------

Yes, yes, a hundred times yes! A season 3 is definitely happening and i have something very cool in store for it. I think you're all going to love it.
---------------
What are the origins of the Nexus/Devils Mark and what are their fate after the finale?

The Nexus Mark and Devils Mark will simply just vanish. Once the final battle is over, Athena and Lane will no longer have any use for them and they will simply just abandon them forever. Their origins were from the Snake Pit, Athena simply got hers on accident and it once possessed her to a dangerous level.
---------------

Absolutely, it's called Story Of Lanes Sister for a reason. You can't have multiple seasons of this story and not have Athena and Lane as characters, However Athena and Lane won't really be main characters in Season 3.
---------------

Athena is BI.
---------------

Athena could always use Flare even when using Guide Adeona for the first time, she just didn't know how to at the time. It wasn't until later she used it more consistently.
---------------
Last Question: Is Athena ever going to go away, like will you ever stop using her in stories

Probably not. i like Athenas character and even when using her outside of her main story, she is so fun to write and i love writing her the most than actual canonical characters (with a few exceptions of course).

I have one, will there be a character contest where there is a chance your own oc could be added to the fan fiction?
(Dec. 27, 2021  3:55 AM)Arsenal Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2021  8:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Because i probably won't have time to do this on the 25th (Which is Christmas and i have plans that day), i'm gonna go ahead and answer questions regarding Athena, Lane and the story which were sent to me on here and Wattpad (I will keep Wattpad usersnames anonymous).

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

Athena is BI.
---------------

---------------

I have one, will there be a character contest where there is a chance your own oc could be added to the fan fiction?

Probably not.
Bella Akazara and Origin Beherit description
---
Bella Akazara
Sex: Female
Height: 4'11
Beyblade: Origin Beherit.St.Hg
Bey Type: Attack

Physical Appearance:
Bella has a pretty short but rather petite figure even for her age. Bella, even though she lives in castle wears rather casual and standard clothing. Bella wears a black shirt with a red B imprinted on the left side of her chest, black tights with a leather belt and violet colored slippers. Bella also wears a gold armbrace over her right arm which conceals a scar she received from battle. Bella has black hair with a pink streak, eyeliner and purple eyeshadow.

Personality: Bella even though despite her menacing appearance is actually more laid back and friendly to people she meets however in battle, Bella is a lot more intense and aggressive as her bey Beherit rampages on the attack like a wild animal.

Special Moves: Origin Thunder, High Shoot

------------------

Origin Beherit.Sting.High (Origin Behara)

Origin Beherit Layer (oBh) - A Layer that actually has a similar shape to Dynamite+F except the blades are a bit more jagged and exaggarated. The gimmick is that it has its blades follow a pattern with each strike: Plastic -> Rubber -> Metal. Each blade follows that pattern and can deal incredible damage as well. The motif is Beherit, another name for Satan, the teeth are 4 strong clicks. The color scheme is black as a primary color, pink and purple as highlights on the blades, gold rubber and a neon green gem in the center of the bey.

Sting Disk (Red)

High Driver (Hg) - Pretty much Central Flat as a burst driver tbh. Driver is black with a pink spring cap.

Owner: Bella Akazara

Special Moves:

Origin Thunder - Beherit uses its patterned blades to slash across its opponents and do damage. The move can even be used for an upper attack.

High Shoot - Same principle as something like Rush Shoot or Venture Shoot
Blader Descriptions Part 1

Valt Aoi
The Legend Of Legends and Official wbba World Champion, Valt Aoi is one of the worlds greatest bladers! A total inspiration to other bladers all over the world, Valt never stops training to be the very best he can be. Valt currently fights with Ultimate Valkyrie.Legacy.Variable'-9 and after realizing Valkyrie has more untapped power within, evolves to Thunder Valkyrie.Sword.Overdrive.

Shu Kurenai
A blading genius and 2nd strongest Blader in the world, Shu Kurenai is the worlds hottest blader with fiery skills and passion for Blading! Shu is also the teacher of the worlds most popular legends, Athena and Lane and trains them to be the best they can be. Shu currently fights with Astral Spriggan.Over.Quattro-0 and later evolves to Atlas Spriggan.0Wall.Quattro'

Free De La Hoya
BC Sol's prodigious blader Free De La Hoya is one of the teams strongest bladers second to Valt Aoi, the lone wolf blader has won countless battles over the course of his career and his skills are the real deal. Free currently fights with Vanish Fafnir.Tapered.Kick-3 and later evolves to Desolate Fafnir.Ratchet.Absorb

Lui Shirasagijo
The White Tyrant, Winter Knight, Frozen Demon, etc! Many names can be given to the legendary Lui Shirasagijo who is the biggest rival to bladers such as Valt, Shu, Free and more! Lui's skills are another level and he is never to be underestimated under any circumstance especially with his infamous Longinus! Lui currently fights with Guilty Longinus.Karma.Metal Destroy-2
Story Of Lanes Sister Season 3 Chapter 1: Princess Of Darkness! Bella Akazara And Origin Beherit!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1170649795-story...lade-burst

UnseenBurst
(Dec. 29, 2021  2:39 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Bella Akazara and Origin Beherit description
---
Bella Akazara

Physical Appearance:
Bella has a pretty short but rather petite figure even for her age. Bella, even though she lives in castle wears rather casual and standard clothing. Bella wears a black shirt with a red B imprinted on the left side of her chest, black tights with a leather belt and violet colored slippers. Bella also wears a gold armbrace over her right arm which conceals a scar she received from battle. Bella has black hair with a pink streak, eyeliner and purple eyeshadow.

Personality: Bella even though despite her menacing appearance is actually more laid back and friendly to people she meets however in battle, Bella is a lot more intense and aggressive as her bey Beherit rampages on the attack like a wild animal.

------------------

Origin Beherit.Sting.High

Origin Beherit Layer (oBh) - A Layer that actually has a similar shape to Dynamite+F except the blades are a bit more jagged and exaggarated. The gimmick is that it has its blades follow a pattern with each strike: Plastic -> Rubber -> Metal. Each blade follows that pattern and can deal incredible damage as well. The motif is Beherit, another name for Satan, the teeth are 4 strong clicks. The color scheme is black as a primary color, pink and purple as highlights on the blades, gold rubber and a neon green gem in the center of the bey.

Sting Disk (Red)

High Driver (Hg) - Pretty much Central Flat as a burst driver tbh. Driver is black with a pink spring cap.

Special Moves:

Origin Thunder - Beherit uses its patterned blades to slash across its opponents and do damage. The move can even be used for an upper attack.

How is 4’11 short or petite for an 11 year old I was 4’6 as an 11 year old(1 1/2 years ago)

And most kids my age were about 4’10 as 11 year olds
Season 3 Chapter 2 will be out soon, hopefully tomorrow at the earliest.

(Jan. 02, 2022  3:08 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2021  2:39 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Bella Akazara and Origin Beherit description
---
Bella Akazara

Physical Appearance:

------------------

Origin Beherit.Sting.High

Sting Disk (Red)

Special Moves:

How is 4’11 short or petite for an 11 year old I was 4’6 as an 11 year old(1 1/2 years ago)

My sister was 4'11 when she was 11. i used that as a reference.

2. Beherit VS The World!!
ベヘリットVS世界!!
Beheritto VS sekai!!
-----
3. Dark Labyrinth! The Castle Of Demise!!
ダークラビリンス!終焉の城!!
Dākurabirinsu! Shūen no shiro! !

Story Of Lanes Sister Season 2 Manga Plot

Chapter 1: Athena returns to Japan and meets her old friends again. She meets Phi and battles him who accidentally destroys Adeona into pieces. Athena makes her new bey at the end of the chapter.

Chapter 2: Athena and Daina face off with Athena winning their long and drawn out battle. Lane Valhalla returns.

Chapter 3: Athena and Lane face off once again and Athena is corrupted by Lanes Flare, consuming her with darkness.

Chapter 4-7: Athena continues to get more and more consumed by the shadows as she beats strong opponents left and right! Athena is given an invitation to go to the Snake Pit.

Chapter 8: Athena arrives at the snake pit and battles Lane who damages Adeona in the first battle.

Chapter 9: Athena fights Lane with all of her might and pushing Adeona past its limits, resulting in its destruction! Later, Athena is back at Valhalla Manor in tears where she is also comforted by her mother. With her resolve back, Athena makes Sovereign Adeona!

Chapter 10-15: The Sparking Legend Tour is underway and Athena must fight her way to the finals!

Chapter 16: The Sparking Legend Tour Finals begin and it's Athena VS Lane

Chapter 17: Athena and Lane have their long awaited Rematch and Athena wins the battle 4-2 and Lane is brought back. The 2nd to last panel shows Athena and Lane on the beach, watching the sunset. The last panel teases the start of a new beginning..
(Jan. 05, 2022  3:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Season 3 Chapter 2 will be out soon, hopefully tomorrow at the earliest.

(Jan. 02, 2022  3:08 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: How is 4’11 short or petite for an 11 year old I was 4’6 as an 11 year old(1 1/2 years ago)

ベヘリットVS世界!!
Beheritto VS sekai!!
-----
ダークラビリンス!終焉の城!!

Chapter 1: Athena returns to Japan and meets her old friends again. She meets Phi and battles him who accidentally destroys Adeona into pieces. Athena makes her new bey at the end of the chapter.

Chapter 2: Athena and Daina face off with Athena winning their long and drawn out battle. Lane Valhalla returns.

Chapter 3: Athena and Lane face off once again and Athena is corrupted by Lanes Flare, consuming her with darkness.

Chapter 4-7: Athena continues to get more and more consumed by the shadows as she beats strong opponents left and right! Athena is given an invitation to go to the Snake Pit.

Chapter 8: Athena arrives at the snake pit and battles Lane who damages Adeona in the first battle.

Chapter 9: Athena fights Lane with all of her might and pushing Adeona past its limits, resulting in its destruction! Later, Athena is back at Valhalla Manor in tears where she is also comforted by her mother. With her resolve back, Athena makes Sovereign Adeona!

Chapter 10-15: The Sparking Legend Tour is underway and Athena must fight her way to the finals!

Chapter 17: Athena and Lane have their long awaited Rematch and Athena wins the battle 4-2 and Lane is brought back. The 2nd to last panel shows Athena and Lane on the beach, watching the sunset. The last panel teases the start of a new beginning..

Yeah figures most 11 year olds are 4’10-4’11
(Dec. 30, 2021  5:46 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Blader Descriptions Part 1

Valt Aoi
The Legend Of Legends and Official wbba World Champion, Valt Aoi is one of the worlds greatest bladers! A total inspiration to other bladers all over the world, Valt never stops training to be the very best he can be. Valt currently fights with Ultimate Valkyrie.Legacy.Variable'-9 and after realizing Valkyrie has more untapped power within, evolves to Thunder Valkyrie.Sword.Overdrive.

Shu Kurenai
A blading genius and 2nd strongest Blader in the world, Shu Kurenai is the worlds hottest blader with fiery skills and passion for Blading! Shu is also the teacher of the worlds most popular legends, Athena and Lane and trains them to be the best they can be. Shu currently fights with Astral Spriggan.Over.Quattro-0 and later evolves to Atlas Spriggan.0Wall.Quattro'

Free De La Hoya
BC Sol's prodigious blader Free De La Hoya is one of the teams strongest bladers second to Valt Aoi, the lone wolf blader has won countless battles over the course of his career and his skills are the real deal. Free currently fights with Vanish Fafnir.Tapered.Kick-3 and later evolves to Desolate Fafnir.Ratchet.Absorb

Lui Shirasagijo
The White Tyrant, Winter Knight, Frozen Demon, etc! Many names can be given to the legendary Lui Shirasagijo who is the biggest rival to bladers such as Valt, Shu, Free and more! Lui's skills are another level and he is never to be underestimated under any circumstance especially with his infamous Longinus! Lui currently fights with Guilty Longinus.Karma.Metal Destroy-2 and later evolves to Winter Longinus.Drake.Spiral'

The rest of the bladers.

Sisco Karlisle:
A Blader of raw power and talent, Sisco Karlisle; Considered to the backbone of BC Sol's top team, Sisco trains hard every single day to be the strongest Blader in the entire world. Sisco is hard to get along with at first but once you have earned his respect, he is a strong and reliable ally. Sisco currently fights with Curse Satan.Hurricane.Universe.1D and later evolves to Karma Satan.Hurricane.Drift

Aiga Akaba:
Considered to be one of the worlds top Bladers, Aiga Akaba is still the same old wild child from when he started his journey to become the strongest in the world. Even though Aiga has lost his champion title, he still has a huge heart and strives to see the new gens of Bladers strive to be the best. Aiga currently fights with Triumphant Achilles.Wheel.Xtend+'.4B and later evolves to Royal Achilles.Convert.Dimension

Drum Koryu:
Professional Legendary Blader and complete airhead, Drum Koryu is the Blading Worlds savior! Saving the beyblade worlds style of Blading from the evil organization HELL 5 years prior, Drum has a big and happy heart as he strives to make his dreams of becoming stronger and defeating Valt come true! Drum currently fights with Tempest Dragon.Charge Metal.1A and later evolves to Power Dragon.Sting.Charge Metal'.

Hikaru Asahi:
Strategist and big brother, Hikaru Asahi may not be a Legend but he is one of Japans strongest Bladers. Hikaru is considered the "Bombers Ace" as he fights with his Flares full might! Hikaru currently fights with Laser Helios.Metal Zone+Z.5B and later evolves to Frequency Helios.Convert.Zone'

Hyuga Asahi:
A foil to Hikaru Asahi, his older brother! Hyuga has a very fiery and passionate spirit when in battle, fighting without any sort of strategy and plans, he just.... rolls with it..! Hyuga just like Hikaru, Lane and Athena has his own Flare which burns as hot as the sun and it shines like Solar beams. Hyuga currently fights with Inferno Hyperion.Metal Xceed+X.7A and later evolves to Xplosion Hyperion.Sting.Xceed'

Bell Daikokuten:
Referred to as the "Demon King", Bell Daikokuten is considered the new gens Genius! Bell is the one behind the origins of the Dynamite Battle System and even the OverDrive System which only his Belial and Rashad Goodmans Raphael uses. Bell even though he goes by the Demon King, is a rather welcoming blader and semi-friendly to his friends at his home: The Gates Of Hell! Bell currently fights with Dangerous Belial.Almight-2 and later evolves to Discharge Belial.Chaos.Venture

Rashad Goodman:
Formerly known as the Supreme King, Rashad Goodman is a blader of incredible talent that rivals even that of Valt Aoi! Rashad is also good friends with his counterpart, Bell Daikokuten! Rashad currently fights with Greatest Raphael.Over.High Xtend+' and later evolves to Glorious Raphael.0Proof.High Xtend+'

Mane Kuromi (Main Antagonist):
?????????
(Jan. 05, 2022  3:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Season 3 Chapter 2 will be out soon, hopefully tomorrow at the earliest.

(Jan. 02, 2022  3:08 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: How is 4’11 short or petite for an 11 year old I was 4’6 as an 11 year old(1 1/2 years ago)

ベヘリットVS世界!!
Beheritto VS sekai!!
-----
ダークラビリンス!終焉の城!!

Quick Question, Is Bella the Protagonist or is it still Athena? Because the beginning showed what Athena saw from her point of view yet Bella's getting hyped up. I'm pretty confused.
(Jan. 06, 2022  12:57 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

ベヘリットVS世界!!
Beheritto VS sekai!!
-----
ダークラビリンス!終焉の城!!

Quick Question, Is Bella the Protagonist or is it still Athena? Because the beginning showed what Athena saw from her point of view yet Bella's getting hyped up. I'm pretty confused.

Bella is the protagonist here. Athena plays the sort of like Deuteragonist role as well as Lane.
Story Of Lanes Sister Season 3 Chapter 2: Beherit VS The World!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1172001900-story...lade-burst