[Fan Fiction]  Sisu (A Burst Story)

Hello, it's me, SpeedySuomi again. This is a new project I'm working on which revolves around Venni Lehtinen, a young Blader who's forgotten about Blading, and a childhood friend of his named Beniko Haruna, who wants him to see Blading in a new light in order for them to enjoy it together. The system for this is called the Formula System, which is basically just an extension of DB with layer base-styled Blades in order for the Bey to facilitate more gimmicks.

Extra Notes:
Venni's Beyblade - Avalanche Vainamoinen
Beniko's Beyblade - Gladius Brunhilde
I will follow as I love DB. Also seems like a good Fan fic.
I'll explain the gimmicks as the story progresses, so this'll be irrelevant here as most of the gimmicks are bound to change.
(Oct. 16, 2021  5:08 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Extra Notes Part 2:

Vainamoinen is a right-spinning Defense-type Beyblade that features four blades that are relatively round, yet, jagged in order to counter its opponents' attacks, its Armor's (12) outer area is coated in rubber, fortifying its defenses. Its motif is a bird spiraling around an orb at the center, which represents the Beyblade iteration of its namesake. Fortress is a DB Disc that features four protrusions that forms a cross and a relatively circular shape. The Trigger driver on the other hand features a free-spinning rubber ball slightly bigger than Keep and is surrounded by a metal ring that doesn't move (take note of Friction's rubber ring). Meanwhile, Brunhilde is a right-spinning Attack-type Beyblade that features a diamond shape and one blade akin to that of Sieg Xcalibur, albeit slightly rounder. It also features metal on one side, which increases its attack power at the cost of balance, the same goes for its armor as it has one protrusion facing one direction, as its name suggests. Advance is a six-bladed DB Disc with three large blades that slope upwards, and three smaller ones that slope downwards and its driver is the High/Dash variant of Impact.

Vainamoinen's main colorway has white as its primary color with purple as its secondary color and some hints of magenta, whereas Brunhilde's primary color is midnight blue, with some hints of gold and silver.
1. Seperate this out instead of a big chunk of text
Example 
Blade:Avalanche - avalanche is a right-spinning Defense-type blade that features four blades that are relatively round, yet, jagged in order to counter its opponents' attacks

Armour: 12 - The 12 Armour's outer area is coated in rubber, fortifying its defensive abilities

core: ??? Vainamoinen - Its motif is a bird spiraling around an orb at the center, which represents the Beyblade iteration of its namesake

so on and so forth

2. Nice to see A defense Type Important character.

3. Brunhilde Seems like a cross between Longinus and Xcalibur 

overall Pretty good beys, I'll stay tuned for how it goes.

also those are some chunky Names
Sorry, but it might take a little more longer than I expected for the first chapter to be made.  I have my finals this week and I'll need to try to make the story and characters better while I do so, because I don't really think it's enough as it is now. So I'll just show the designs of the main characters.

Chapter 1: Prologue

Sidenote: The gimmicks of the main Beys are subject to change later on.
wassup when is chapter 2?
(Nov. 11, 2021  6:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: wassup when is chapter 2?

On its way, I haven't really been feeling too good recently since the rain's brewing up over here and I got heaps of school work.
(Nov. 12, 2021  10:29 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:

On its way, I haven't really been feeling too good recently since the rain's brewing up over here and I got heaps of school work.

I totally got you. my throat is feeling well right now

(Nov. 12, 2021  10:29 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:

my bad I meant my throat is aching a little bit right now
Chapter 2: Welcome

Anyways, now that Chapter 2's out, what are your thoughts about it?
Sisu is on Wattpad right now, and I've just added some changes, mainly fixing grammatical stuff for the most part. https://www.wattpad.com/1155891602-beybl...1-prologue
Chapter 3: Odawara, not Hakone.

Chapter 3's out now! And man, this took pretty long to write.

Extra Notes:
(Nov. 22, 2021  8:49 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Chapter 3: Odawara, not Hakone.

Extra Notes:
You're a good writer ngl.
(Nov. 22, 2021  10:01 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2021  8:49 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Chapter 3: Odawara, not Hakone.

Extra Notes:
You're a good writer ngl.

Takeru was the one dodging though, but thanks! Also, I kind of wanted the switch after looking at 230WD and Bearing Core 2 because I felt like OG Trigger was boring.
I love chapter 3! The battle was detailed and really fun to read!
(Nov. 22, 2021  1:23 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I love chapter 3! The battle was detailed and really fun to read!

Nice to know you enjoyed it! I'll try my best to put out better chapters.
Announcement:
I'll be posting chapters every Monday (unless something's up), or Sunday if I felt like it. This is in order for them to not come out half-baked while also giving me enough time to think about the current chapters or proofread them and conceptualize those that will follow. Extra note as well, since I haven't really explained the parts and how the Formula System works, here are the parts.

DISCLAIMER: Don't expect anything too special.

OH MY GOD BENNY IS HERE

i love her aaaa
Chapter 4: Her

Wrote this thing late at night, so sorry for the delay.

EXTRA NOTES:
Question for my readers, can I notify you whenever a new chapter comes out? Or would it be an inconvenience?
(Nov. 30, 2021  1:45 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Question for my readers, can I notify you whenever a new chapter comes out? Or would it be an inconvenience?

You can notify me.
(Nov. 30, 2021  1:45 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Question for my readers, can I notify you whenever a new chapter comes out? Or would it be an inconvenience?

you ca notify me!

I'd be okay with being notified
You can notify me if you want, either way I'm reading it anyways.