[Fan Fiction]  Sisu (A Burst Story)

Chapter 9: Pioneer

Alright, Chapter 9! It's out people!

reshiwum PikaBeyblade Lucha Burst LJ-Blader Kiryu Kazuma @"Hollowmind8" GenesisBlader UnseenBurst

EXTRA NOTES:

what did Beniko mean about a couple of other bladers in the new gen
(Dec. 22, 2021  10:15 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: what did Beniko mean about a couple of other bladers in the new gen

So, in the preview for Ep. 40 Bell said the WBBA formed a new team consisting of the world's best (Rashad, Basara, and Ilya) right? Now, Sisu takes place a year after DB's end, so the WBBA was bound to enlist more Bladers with potential and/or great skill as time went on, such as Bell or maybe Pain. This won't be really relevant though because my main focus isn't on tournament arcs and WBBA events, thanks for asking though!

I also fixed some missing/broken dialogue as well.
(Dec. 22, 2021  11:38 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: So one of the other two is Bell

Bell and Pain are in, but there are a couple more Bladers.
(Dec. 23, 2021  6:52 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Like Hikaru and Hyuga

Not exactly, but as I said - this new generation thing isn't really going to be too relevant because if I just slapped them on there, they'd just be obstacles that would serve no purpose to the main characters aside from a certain few. That, and I don't wanna rely too much on recurring characters because I wouldn't be able to shape their personalities properly and have the attention shift from the characters that are important towards nothing but nostalgia.

EXTRA NOTES 2:

Aww, Takeru is just as adorable. Poor baby.

That battle between Kyouka and Benny though! It's probably my favorite battle scene you've written so far. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up ze great work Suomi ^p^
Chapter 10: Bad Decision

Just in time for Christmas! Chapter 10 is out!

PinkRose reshiwum @"Hollowmind8" Kiryu Kazuma Lucha Burst LJ-Blader UnseenBurst GenesisBlader PikaBeyblade

EXTRA NOTES:

Venni is intense. I guess that's what you get for bullying Takeru.
Shouldn't have read that chapter without context first, I'm more than a little confused. From what I've gathered, though, Venni seems to be the protag...and I actually kind of like his chaotic neutral energy, to be honest.
I'll have to backread to understand what this 'new generation' thing is about (though I think I have an inkling on what it is) and what exactly is the setting of this story...but color me interested, you've improved a lot since I last read your work, Suomi.
Pretty sure Venni might have that whole dark resonance thing going on

And I saw that he might have been trying to break her Bey
(Dec. 26, 2021  6:11 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Pretty sure Venni might have that whole dark resonance thing going on

And I saw that he might have been trying to break her Bey

No, Dark Resonance/Flare isn't gonna be a thing here.

I kinda like your insight though.
Chapter 11: Distance

Chapter 11 is here! The final chapter of 2021, and possibly... the beginning of a new arc?

PinkRose reshiwum @"Hollowmind8" Kiryu Kazuma Lucha Burst LJ-Blader UnseenBurst GenesisBlader PikaBeyblade

EXTRA NOTES:

Oh, a breather chapter!
....or is it?
Things seem to be picking up on many fronts now: The Formula system is gaining more and more popularity, circumstances seem to be steadily pushing Venni towards going back to Blading (you can't tell me no-one's coming after him when he beat someone as famous as Ilya), and we have this mysterious blueprint thief who's giving off strong Count Night vibes...The story is getting quite exciting now, I wonder how the plot will go from here. Once again, you did great on this chapter, keep it up!
Can we all take a moment to appreciate the fact that the blind boy pointed directly to the mask boy even though he's blind? That's some crazy talent (at least I think, I'm not blind so Idk how hard is it, but I suppose it is very hard), Daredevil blader let's goooooooo!
A false breather chapter pretty good

Also not sure if Beniko is embarrassed or something else on the bike ride back home
(Dec. 31, 2021  6:56 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: A false breather chapter pretty good

Also not sure if Beniko is embarrassed or something else on the bike ride back home

Nah, pretty sure it was a fever. /s
Idk maybe she ate too much tomatoes ./s

Oh last thing maybe she had her allergies kicking in ./s
(Dec. 31, 2021  11:20 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Oh, a breather chapter!
....or is it?
Things seem to be picking up on many fronts now: The Formula system is gaining more and more popularity, circumstances seem to be steadily pushing Venni towards going back to Blading (you can't tell me no-one's coming after him when he beat someone as famous as Ilya), and we have this mysterious blueprint thief who's giving off strong Count Night vibes...The story is getting quite exciting now, I wonder how the plot will go from here. Once again, you did great on this chapter, keep it up!

Trust me, these dudes are gonna be important later on. Happy new year to you guys as well! Hope you all have a wonderful year!

Chapter 12: You're Mine/I'm Not

Chapter 12 is out! I'm not entirely satisfied with the outcome though, I was kinda sleepy when I wrote this. I've got a lot to fix lo

PinkRose @"Hollowmind8" Kiryu Kazuma reshiwum UnseenBurst LJ-Blader Lucha Burst GenesisBlader PikaBeyblade

EXTRA NOTES:

First antagonist is here, and he's both amazing and annoying as frick! If you wanted him to be the hateable type, then congrats, you're doing a good job at that.
On another note, Izayoi's interference is a strange surprise, though I should've seen it coming with your comment on the guy eariler. I'm actually kinda hyped to see what Orichalcum can do.
Idk, I kinda like the bad guy. Although he should probably be bleeding from that fall since it easily broke his mask, or at least have some disadvantage because of the pain.
also, Daredevil Blader is Back! LET'S GOOOOOO
Time to theorize about 2nd best stamina bey imo, Orichalcum. Feel free to skip this lo
Let's see what happens