[Fan Fiction]  Sisu (A Burst Story)

Chapter 5: Worthiness

PikaBeyblade @"Hollowmind8" Kiryu Kazuma UnseenBurst GenesisBlader LJ-Blader reshiwum

Sorry for the mass ping, but Chapter 5's out! Thoughts on it?
While Ch. 6 is being made, here are the finalized gimmicks of the beys and the designs of the characters.
https://www.wattpad.com/1161504115-beybl...gn-notes-1
Can’t use wattpad it’s restricted and besides I’m only 12
(Dec. 03, 2021  3:42 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Can’t use wattpad it’s restricted and besides I’m only 12

Ouch, it's fine though!
Yeah besides a lot of toxic people such as dream stans dwell there
(Dec. 01, 2021  5:45 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Chapter 5: Worthiness

PikaBeyblade" Hollowmind8" Kiryu Kazuma" UnseenBurst" GenesisBlader" "LJ-Blader" reshiwum"

Oh yeah, I forgot to read it mid-way through. 
(Dec. 03, 2021  8:19 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2021  5:45 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Chapter 5: Worthiness

PikaBeyblade" Hollowmind8" Kiryu Kazuma" UnseenBurst" GenesisBlader" "LJ-Blader" reshiwum"

Oh yeah, I forgot to read it mid-way through. 

Didn't know these names were uncommon lol, Brunhilde is basically a Valkyrie in Norse mythology alongside several others. It's fine if you give your honest review though.
Chapter 6: Old Rival

PikaBeyblade @"Hollowmind8" Kiryu Kazuma UnseenBurst GenesisBlader LJ-Blader reshiwum

Chapter 6 is here! I also delayed it a bit because my head hurt like hell yesterday.

Extra Notes:
To my readers, what are your thoughts on Sisu so far? And what should I do to improve it?
(Dec. 08, 2021  1:35 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: To my readers, what are your thoughts on Sisu so far? And what should I do to improve it?

I'm literally without words to say on what you should improve, it could be because I'm incapable of criticizing someone's work (to some extend) but I like to think it is because it is good.
Oh, and Sisu is going well so far (IMO). (Sorry if that wasn't really useful)
(Dec. 12, 2021  4:53 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: Venni x Beniko lol

What?
It’s a ship and you should check out my new fanfic BEYBLADE burst Greek
(Dec. 12, 2021  3:02 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: It’s a ship and you should check out my new fanfic BEYBLADE burst Greek

I know what it is, just, why?
(Dec. 12, 2021  8:24 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Hol up bruh

Bruh just bruh

Bruh just bruh

Please don't spam on SpeedySuomi's Fanfic Thread. If you want to say something about what just happened (I really don't understand) then actually use a sentence or two instead of just saying bruh a couple of times. I know you mean well but please think before you're making posts because this is really unecessary for SpeedySuomi's Fanfic Thread.
Chapter 7: Siren's Song

Chapter 7 is out!

Extra Notes:

(Dec. 13, 2021  8:36 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Chapter 7: Siren's Song

Chapter 7 is out!

"usernames spot"

Extra Notes:

Kyouka just got caught in 8K right there.
(Dec. 13, 2021  11:30 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2021  8:36 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Chapter 7: Siren's Song

Chapter 7 is out!

"usernames spot"

Extra Notes:

Kyouka just got caught in 8K right there.

Hehe, my bad. K is basically a Core Frame that slopes towards the center, creating downforce. The same is said for 8 as well. And Akio did it because of how long it took him to make it, he started making Kalliope at 4 AM and ended at around 9 AM (dude had to find parts for the plastic bearing), which was when Beniko came. For Brunhilde, it took him like 4 hours. It was quicker because he re-used an old driver (Sword) and just gave it a better spring.

That, and he also has a shop to run. It's not like he's always making Beys for free.
Double chapter this week ladies and gentlemen! Maybe I'll send it by Thursday or Friday.

Extra Stuff:

uHMM Kyouka-san 😳👉👈 sshe pretty (Kyouka fanart soon...HEHEHE-)

Anyways aaa I missed Sisu so much. And I'm sorry for reading em' late my computer's a jerk lately T-T And I can't open WBO often now since my browser lags a lot rip.
Also, will there be a character contest sometime? (Ping if yes sir)
Chapter 8: Pathetic Excuse

reshiwum UnseenBurst Kiryu Kazuma @"Hollowmind8" LJ-Blader GenesisBlader PikaBeyblade

Sorry for the delay on the double chapter! Mother Nature decided to give me the middle finger and gave us Typhoon Odette, which not only let it rain but also killed connection on two regions so I couldn't connect to the WBO for two days or something, if the typhoon happened sooner I would've sent this by Friday.

EXTRA NOTES:

Oh, and reshiwum. I might do a contest, just not now.
ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'll be moving release dates to Wednesday instead of Monday. So maybe expect them later on.