[Fan Fiction]  Sisu (A Burst Story)

(Jan. 11, 2022  7:42 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2022  6:32 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Yeah uh... bad news people, change of plans. I'm gonna have to cancel the contest, even after one day of its release. I know its sounds selfish but, I feel like I might struggle a little with how I deal with the characters and maybe face some long-term complications with the characters. That, and I might see some similar OCs to what I've planned for later chapters. So uh, sorry people.

Jormungandr? 
btw, I don't really care for contests kinda, I mean, I like them but it is still the same fic so I'm not bothered if it is canceled or not. And on the plus side, you will able to write with more ease than you would with the characters from the contest. So I don't see that as a lose on the long run.
TL;DR: Understandable, have a great day

Not Jormungandr, but thanks for understanding.
IJr. Vc. En-4J

Maybe Jorōgumo? Blade with I (Uppercase i btw)... Maybe something to do with Incinerate since Jurōgumo is a spider woman thing that controls fire-breathing spiders (Creativity go-... ). Disc I'm pretty sure is Vicious, but I could be wrong. En I have no clue.
(Jan. 11, 2022  9:48 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: IJr. Vc. En-4J

Maybe Jorōgumo? Blade with I (Uppercase i btw)... Maybe something to do with Incinerate since Jurōgumo is a spider woman thing that controls fire-breathing spiders (Creativity go-... ). Disc I'm pretty sure is Vicious, but I could be wrong. En I have no clue.

Vc is Velocita, Tennin's disc.
Chapter 13: The World You've Entered

Chapter 13 is out! And it's shorter than what I would've wanted it to be, not gonna lie. Not my proudest release.

PinkRose @"Hollowmind8" UnseenBurst PikaBeyblade GenesisBlader reshiwum LJ-Blader Lucha Burst Kiryu Kazuma
BEYBLADE INFO

Beys so far:

AVa. Ft. Tr-12V

GBn. Ap. Sw'

STn. Vc. Qn-0T

WAm. Bd. HJl'-7AR

CKl. Tw. BrM-8K

MIf. Nx. MT-4MF

ONm. Ps. TDs-13NM

POc. Ov. MMm

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Once again, I'll be changing the release date once more. This time to Friday.
in the beyblade burst gt manga did shu appear with lord spriggan?
By Arceus, am I late already to the character contest?

Edit: It seems I am unfashionably late.
(Jan. 23, 2022  3:03 AM)reshiwum Wrote: By Arceus, am I late already to the character contest?

Edit: It seems I am unfashionably late.

It got canceled immediately because nobody quite understood it lo, so I guess you didn't lost anything.
Chapter 14: Past Transgressions

PinkRose @"Hollowmind8" UnseenBurst PikaBeyblade GenesisBlader reshiwum LJ-Blader Lucha Burst Kiryu Kazuma

Chapter 14 is out! I'm REALLY sorry for the huge delay, I'll also be moving release dates to either Saturday or Sunday instead.

EXTRA NOTES:

No chapter for this week by the way, since I'm gonna be on hiatus for like a week or two. Maybe three, depending on the circumstances. This is primarily because of the schoolwork I've got for now, so sorry again.
Chapter 12R: You're Mine (Rewritten)

PinkRose @Hollowmind8 UnseenBurst PikaBeyblade GenesisBlader reshiwum LJ-Blader Lucha Burst Kiryu Kazuma MasterofDerp

12-R is out, I rewrote the thing and split it into two because I thought that the original Ch. 12 broke the vision that I gave the story. The long break had me tweak my writing style, skills and the vision for this story. So I apologize for the long break, I'm back.
Chapter 13R (Rewritten): I'm Not.

PinkRose @Hollowmind8 UnseenBurst PikaBeyblade GenesisBlader reshiwum LJ-Blader Lucha Burst Kiryu Kazuma MasterofDerp

Chapter 13-R is here people! A little sorry for not posting sooner, wasn't feeling like it recently. I may post at random times, so expect that. But anyway, here's the product!