61.54%
No...
0%
Maybe...
30.77%
Kinda...
7.69%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Bad news everyone... I will be quitting Beyblade fanfictions for good... I feel as if they don't let me use my full power... but with that being said, I will now be doing Pokemon Fanfics! I'm sure this new genre of fanfics from me will make you cringe your socks off... So let the Journey begin!

This fanfiction takes place in the Arkớs region, and revolves around Wyatt Battalem (Battle 'em, get it?) who just turned 11, and, as most people know, when most kids turn 11, they can get their first pokemon! Professor Seratta is no stranger to this, as since Wyatt wakes up early, he gets to pick his first starter pokemon! However, as he does get his starter pokemon and goes on a quest to both catch em all and become the best, he learns that not all things are what they seem...

I will start on Episode 1 on Saturday.
Sorry that Beyblade Fanfics aren't your Cup of Tea but as a Pokemon Fan myself I'll probably keep up with this Fanfic. Also will you be having a PokeDex and New Pokemon?! And or a New Battling Gimmick or New Type?! Sorry I'm getting a bit excited but I'm just curious. Anyways since you're writing this Fanfiction I'm sure it'll be Awesome.

Also if you don't mind please notify me when Chapters come out. I have a feeling I'm going to really love this Fanfic
(Dec. 02, 2021  3:51 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Sorry that Beyblade Fanfics aren't your Cup of Tea but as a Pokemon Fan myself I'll probably keep up with this Fanfic. Also will you be having a PokeDex and New Pokemon?! And or a New Battling Gimmick or New Type?! Sorry I'm getting a bit excited but I'm just curious. Anyways since you're writing this Fanfiction I'm sure it'll be Awesome.

Also if you don't mind please notify me when Chapters come out. I have a feeling I'm going to really love this Fanfic

Lol thanks for the support bro! also i will be making a PokeDex, several new pokemon, and probably a new type! Might actually think about a new battling gimmick...

Also I have no problem with notifying you!

First few episodes:

1) Let the Journey Begin!
2) When In Doubt,  Helps Out!
3) Battle In The Trees! Team Renegade Attacks!
4) Snake Pit? The Ekans Kingdom!
5) Airod City Showdown!

Also here are the starters lol
Calverdure ~Grass~ (The Calf Pokemon) --> Terraphant (2nd Evo, The Harvester Pokemon) --> Colossophant (Final Evo, The Colossus Pokemon)
Aqualotl ~Water~ (The Axolotl Pokemon) --> Salamandouse ~Water~ (2nd Evo, The Watering Pokemon) --> Caecillirisk ~Water, Ghost~ (Final Evo, The Oceanic Spirit Pokemon)   
Ursinge ~Fire~ (The Cub Pokemon) --> Blazsid ~Fire~ (2nd Evo, The Flame Bear Pokemon) --> Flaroar ~Fire, Dark~ (Final Evo, The Guardian Pokemon)
But i like yout fanfics this better be a good one or ill scream

and remember about beyblade burst SEASON SHIFT

Funny Thing im also planning a fakemon region 3 even
Plz give us their designs
Here's what I imagine for each Pokemon design

Sources:
Grass Starter: Parny's Things
Water Starter 1: Pokemon Umbra
Water Starter 2: Jorge Burgos
Water Starter 3:  Masterthecreater
Fire Starter 1-3: @_LuisEGB
(Dec. 06, 2021  1:15 AM)GHero Wrote: Here's what I imagine for each Pokemon design

Sources:
huh, actually quite accurate based on what i was going for... cool beans!

also, i had to do something for a week, and to per say make up for it, i'll post some more pokemon in addition to the starters!

#401: Calverdure, #402: Terrastomp, #403: Colossostomp
#404: Aqualotl, #405: Salamandouse, #406: Caeciliark (Changed the name)
#407: Ursinge, #408: Blazsid, #409: Infernowl (Also Changed the name)
#410: Aripod (Bug), #411: Troopest (Bug), #412: Lepismarch (Bug)/#413: Beetlead (Bug, Steel) ~If Given The Red Flag~
#414: Mantisid (Bug), #415: Mantifist (Bug, Fighting)
#416: Marmisk (Normal), #417: Rodenaut (Normal, Dark), #418: Aardvirgul (Dark, Fighting)
#419: Walao'o (Flying), #420: Steeride (Flying) 
I also want the first chapter

So when it is gonna drop
(Dec. 18, 2021  10:58 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2021  1:15 AM)GHero Wrote: Here's what I imagine for each Pokemon design

Sources:
huh, actually quite accurate based on what i was going for... cool beans!

also, i had to do something for a week, and to per say make up for it, i'll post some more pokemon in addition to the starters!

#401: Calverdure, #402: Terrastomp, #403: Colossostomp
#404: Aqualotl, #405: Salamandouse, #406: Caeciliark (Changed the name)
#407: Ursinge, #408: Blazsid, #409: Infernowl (Also Changed the name)
#410: Aripod (Bug), #411: Troopest (Bug), #412: Lepismarch (Bug)/#413: Beetlead (Bug, Steel) ~If Given The Red Flag~
#414: Mantisid (Bug), #415: Mantifist (Bug, Fighting)
#416: Marmisk (Normal), #417: Rodenaut (Normal, Dark), #418: Aardvirgul (Dark, Fighting)
#419: Walao'o (Flying), #420: Steeride (Flying) 

I'm assuming these are Evolution Lines
More images for visualizing, ignore types and names
Still, when is the first chapter?
I suggest a water type starter for Wyatt since Wyatt and water both start with w
My request is characters from the Pokémon anime.
Where is the first chapter, also genesis you there
(Feb. 06, 2022  6:02 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: Where is the first chapter, also genesis you there

As much as it pains me to say this since GenesisBlader has been a friend of mine for a while, I think he's either left the WBO or is taking a Long Break. The last post from him was 2 Months Ago so I don't think this Fanfic will be starting up anytime soon but maybe in the nearby future. But we just have to wait and see if GenesisBlader either explains why or if he is leaving or is going to be gone for a Long Time or he'll just not come back to this Website. Unhappy
(Feb. 06, 2022  6:41 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2022  6:02 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: Where is the first chapter, also genesis you there

As much as it pains me to say this since GenesisBlader has been a friend of mine for a while, I think he's either left the WBO or is taking a Long Break. The last post from him was 2 Months Ago so I don't think this Fanfic will be starting up anytime soon but maybe in the nearby future. But we just have to wait and see if GenesisBlader either explains why or if he is leaving or is going to be gone for a Long Time or he'll just not come back to this Website. Unhappy

That's an oof...
(Feb. 06, 2022  6:41 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Well, I was a very active member of the Terraria forums but I grew tired of it and stopped logging on, so maybe it is the same scenario